Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

No, you don't read posts. I explained it already in an earlier post. I want to know who you shielded because that will tell us if ice mafia targeted the person or not and possibly clear that person of being ice mafia. Ice mafia missed last night. Fire did not. We already know what fire did. You were ice immune. If ice targeted someone you shielded, they are likely not ice mafia. So help town please and tell us who you shielded.

No, who I shielded does not tell you who Ice targeted. If Ice targeted a member of the other Scum team, that I didn't shield, all they know is who is a member of the Fire team. But Town won't know that. If they targeted a Townie that I protected as Doc, they didn't get nothing. If I said I shielded Scarlet, you would think that Scarlet was not Ice because she is still alive, but what if they targeted someone else that had some other type of protection? How would you know that? And Scarlet could still be Ice...or fire.....

You are not explaining how it clears a person of being Ice mafia. I may be missing something, so why don't you tell me how you think it works.

Didn't you say that you'd be killed if you shielded scum back when you first got the ability when people were asking how it worked?

If I had shielded a Scum member, and that Scum member was targeted by the other team, yes I would die. And the Scum team that targeted that Scum member would know it was the other Scum team because they would get a message saying the member's elemental powers cancelled the attack.

It is my understanding, she'd die if she shielded scum but I'm not sure. I do know I have a headache trying to figure this game out.
Except that she was immune to Ice meaning that she would not have died if she shielded someone from an ice kill. Being the doc though means that is all unnecessary as she was able to shield anyone without using meat shield.

I thought TN's ability was blocked with Moonglows ability?

No, you don't read posts. I explained it already in an earlier post. I want to know who you shielded because that will tell us if ice mafia targeted the person or not and possibly clear that person of being ice mafia. Ice mafia missed last night. Fire did not. We already know what fire did. You were ice immune. If ice targeted someone you shielded, they are likely not ice mafia. So help town please and tell us who you shielded.

No, who I shielded does not tell you who Ice targeted. If Ice targeted a member of the other Scum team, that I didn't shield, all they know is who is a member of the Fire team. But Town won't know that. If they targeted a Townie that I protected as Doc, they didn't get nothing. If I said I shielded Scarlet, you would think that Scarlet was not Ice because she is still alive, but what if they targeted someone else that had some other type of protection? How would you know that? And Scarlet could still be Ice...or fire.....

You are not explaining how it clears a person of being Ice mafia. I may be missing something, so why don't you tell me how you think it works.

Didn't you say that you'd be killed if you shielded scum back when you first got the ability when people were asking how it worked?

If I had shielded a Scum member, and that Scum member was targeted by the other team, yes I would die. And the Scum team that targeted that Scum member would know it was the other Scum team because they would get a message saying the member's elemental powers cancelled the attack.

Do you think the cop or the doctor is the most important role for this game?

This is partof the reason Mertex is scum. Use it as a one shot cop. If that were true shewould tell her qt. Who she shielded.

SR

Did you see my post about Sameech stating TN may have used Mertex, some sort of thing which would shield him somehow. I think you eluded to it when you first came on, but I can't find it. I am sure you read TNs posts, which came off as highly scummy to me Day 1. Could Mertex be his pawn?

What I still don't understand is why people think they will glean anything from a name when failed kill attempts are not revealed to anyone.

Just because she shielded somebody doesn't mean anything in and of itself. The only way knowing who she shielded would be beneficial is, ironically, if she wound up dead.

I don't understand this at all. Mertex explained why she is holding back the info, but no one is actually reading it but still yelling at her for holding it back.

I feel like I am running into a brick wall constantly.

Aww fuck it. This has gone on too long. I see I will die lying and fooling scum. I am full ice immune. That is where I lied. I crumbed the truth in my hood. Given a flip of ice no kill and full immune ice scum, I figured I could draw theice scum kill as long as they believed it. If Mertex claimed and proved an alternative source that would make it less likely I was attacked but more likely to take a kill.

Dammit SR. if true, you are really putting yourself in jeopardy in more ways than one. Gah

It was a low risk play with predictable results and I never ask of others what I will not do myself. Mertex House and Mathblade all came after me. At least one is likely ice scum. That is partially why I think Mertex and TN are icescum and why I pushed so hard for Mertex to claim healed and shielded and why.

That's another lie. I simply ignored you when you first came on board and immediately targeted me. I have not even voted for you. Do you ever quit your lying? Is that your meta, lie through your teeth and have Townies killed?
Do you even care? Of course you don't, you're Scum now trying to save yourself and your partner, who I believe is Grandma.

I will be night killed, I have no doubt. But go ahead an lynch me and give Scum yet another Townie next night.

Ok, anyone?

Didn't TN's ability (ice protection for Mertex) get cancelled out when Moonglow activated his ability and the 5 players had to be picked to vote? Or was that his PR??

I don't understand this at all. Mertex explained why she is holding back the info, but no one is actually reading it but still yelling at her for holding it back.

Me too because I've explained over and over in many posts why it should be revealed and I am not being heard either.

This is partof the reason Mertex is scum. Use it as a one shot cop. If that were true shewould tell her qt. Who she shielded.

SR

Did you see my post about Sameech stating TN may have used Mertex, some sort of thing which would shield him somehow. I think you eluded to it when you first came on, but I can't find it. I am sure you read TNs posts, which came off as highly scummy to me Day 1. Could Mertex be his pawn?
And then Mertex vanishes why? If Mertex is his pawn, he would be here to control and mind his investment.

Me too because I've explained over and over in many posts why it should be revealed and I am not being heard either.

If Mertex was dead, you'd be heard. Since she's alive, who she protected is irrelevant as there was no attempt on their life.

SR

And then Mertex vanishes why? If Mertex is his pawn, he would be here to control and mind his investment.
I mean TN vanishes.

No she didn't say why she was holding it back. There is no reason to. It doesn't help scum to tell us this info. unless she decides to do the exact same thing overnight tonight. As that is not likely at all, it only helps town to tell us.

If Mertex was dead, you'd be heard. Since she's alive, who she protected is irrelevant as there was no attempt on their life.

If she's dead, I find out nothing. She goes to the dead zone and town learns nothing. I can't be more clear about this.

@House, @Cafe Mertex's claim that shield would kill her if she guessed scum and her refusing to claim who she shielded are inconsistent. If she shielded and lived, her shield target is confirmed town. So why doesn't she out conftown? Why didn't she crumb in case more than two died?

Mertex, just spill it.

These folks would rather lynch a townie and let scum go free unless they get every little thing they ask for.

Hell no, how do I know they are Town and want to know because they are Town. For all I know they are Scum and just want me to spill out who I protected so they can come after them. They can go pound sand, and lynch me, I'm done with their inability to use logic.

I think the shielding confirmed dead
@House, @Cafe Mertex's claim that shield would kill her if she guessed scum and her refusing to claim who she shielded are inconsistent. If she shielded and lived, her shield target is confirmed town. So why doesn't she out conftown? Why didn't she crumb in case more than two died?
@Mertex @MathBlade @CaféAuLait @Grandma @tn4321 @sameech

Mertex you need to answer this. Your claim about shield is shit. Even applying that, you should have no problem.

Actually Mertex, if you don't give town the info. we are asking for, I will assume you are lying and put my vote back. There is no reason you wouldn't tell us if you are town. Spill it.

Go ahead. I'm going to die anyway, so go ahead and put your vote on me. I don't know that you are Town. You have been siding with Grandma and Scarlet.....why should I trust you now?

Aww fuck it. This has gone on too long. I see I will die lying and fooling scum. I am full ice immune. That is where I lied. I crumbed the truth in my hood. Given a flip of ice no kill and full immune ice scum, I figured I could draw theice scum kill as long as they believed it. If Mertex claimed and proved an alternative source that would make it less likely I was attacked but more likely to take a kill.

Dammit SR. if true, you are really putting yourself in jeopardy in more ways than one. Gah

It was a low risk play with predictable results and I never ask of others what I will not do myself. Mertex House and Mathblade all came after me. At least one is likely ice scum. That is partially why I think Mertex and TN are icescum and why I pushed so hard for Mertex to claim healed and shielded and why.

That's another lie. I simply ignored you when you first came on board and immediately targeted me. I have not even voted for you. Do you ever quit your lying? Is that your meta, lie through your teeth and have Townies killed?
Do you even care? Of course you don't, you're Scum now trying to save yourself and your partner, who I believe is Grandma.

I will be night killed, I have no doubt. But go ahead an lynch me and give Scum yet another Townie next night.

Werent you prattling on about being killed night 1, then all hell broke lose with TN

Okay, you say you will be night killed and you have no doubt, right? So why not tell us who you protected? The info will die with you tonight, right?

So, let me ask you this, mertex.

Did you protect one or two people last night?

If you protected just one, there is a chance Ice may have tried to go for that person and you saved them. If we know that bit of info, I protected one person, we might be able to extrapolate info from their attempt. That's my thinking on the matter anyway.

Forum List

Back