Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

A vest protects from a kill. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed autoprotect.

So a vest is something that is not a one shot deal?

Irrelevant, SR's protection is permanent (not a vest).

That was her lie.

I. I wanted to ensure I was understanding what vest meant.

2. it was stupid for her to lie and put herself in jeopardy in more ways than one. BUT I can see her lying to maybe draw more kills. Either way she will be a target by the other mafia team.

A vest protects from a kill. Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed autoprotect.

A vest is a one shot deal. The vest was a lie to fool scum. I have zero confirmation I was attacked. I looked at the facts. I am ice immune. No ice kill. I wouldn't lynch Moonglow. I wanted TN and Mertex dead. Mertex is acting like scum. I decided to gamble to claim one shot, although I am ice immune forever. I put ice immune in quotes to indicate that the one shot was fake to the fire immune townie. I bet there is one.

A vest is a one shot deal. The vest was a lie to fool scum. I have zero confirmation I was attacked. I looked at the facts. I am ice immune. No ice kill. I wouldn't lynch Moonglow. I wanted TN and Mertex dead. Mertex is acting like scum. I decided to gamble to claim one shot, although I am ice immune forever. I put ice immune in quotes to indicate that the one shot was fake to the fire immune townie. I bet there is one.

The problem is, your gambit gave away valuable info to scum.

Once fire was obliterated, you'd have been safe from scum and only vulnerable to a mislynch. Since scum needs to get town down to 1 player to win, it'd have been much more difficult for them to do, knowing you were off-limits.

Hopefully, fire immune (if there is one) plays their hand smarter than you did.

No, you don't read posts. I explained it already in an earlier post. I want to know who you shielded because that will tell us if ice mafia targeted the person or not and possibly clear that person of being ice mafia. Ice mafia missed last night. Fire did not. We already know what fire did. You were ice immune. If ice targeted someone you shielded, they are likely not ice mafia. So help town please and tell us who you shielded.

No, who I shielded does not tell you who Ice targeted. If Ice targeted a member of the other Scum team, that I didn't shield, all they know is who is a member of the Fire team. But Town won't know that. If they targeted a Townie that I protected as Doc, they didn't get nothing. If I said I shielded Scarlet, you would think that Scarlet was not Ice because she is still alive, but what if they targeted someone else that had some other type of protection? How would you know that? And Scarlet could still be Ice...or fire.....

You are not explaining how it clears a person of being Ice mafia. I may be missing something, so why don't you tell me how you think it works.

No, you don't read posts. I explained it already in an earlier post. I want to know who you shielded because that will tell us if ice mafia targeted the person or not and possibly clear that person of being ice mafia. Ice mafia missed last night. Fire did not. We already know what fire did. You were ice immune. If ice targeted someone you shielded, they are likely not ice mafia. So help town please and tell us who you shielded.

No, who I shielded does not tell you who Ice targeted. If Ice targeted a member of the other Scum team, that I didn't shield, all they know is who is a member of the Fire team. But Town won't know that. If they targeted a Townie that I protected as Doc, they didn't get nothing. If I said I shielded Scarlet, you would think that Scarlet was not Ice because she is still alive, but what if they targeted someone else that had some other type of protection? How would you know that? And Scarlet could still be Ice...or fire.....

You are not explaining how it clears a person of being Ice mafia. I may be missing something, so why don't you tell me how you think it works.

Didn't you say that you'd be killed if you shielded scum back when you first got the ability when people were asking how it worked?

Didn't you say that you'd be killed if you shielded scum back when you first got the ability when people were asking how it worked?

It is my understanding, she'd die if she shielded scum but I'm not sure. I do know I have a headache trying to figure this game out.

It is my understanding, she'd die if she shielded scum but I'm not sure. I do know I have a headache trying to figure this game out.
Except that she was immune to Ice meaning that she would not have died if she shielded someone from an ice kill. Being the doc though means that is all unnecessary as she was able to shield anyone without using meat shield.

Yes, it was explained in the QT that if she were to shield scum, that hit would bounce to her and kill her instead.

Because you were ice immune thanks to TN. If you live, the person you targeted could of been an ice mafia target. We don't know what they did. We know what fire did. I'd like to be able to try to figure out what happened overnight because it helps town find scum. Why in the hell would you deny town this information?

Yes, it was explained in the QT that if she were to shield scum, that hit would bounce to her and kill her instead.

Thanks.

Why is it Mertex, that Aye has no problem whatsoever sharing any info. she can to help town and you won't do it. As town that is going against a town win. WTF? Why is this so hard for you to understand?

This is partof the reason Mertex is scum. Use it as a one shot cop. If that were true shewould tell her qt. Who she shielded.

I don't get why this info is such a big deal to be honest.

Any IC on to tell us if this information will be hurtful for us if she reveals who she shielded and or doctored?

Forum List

Back