Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Mertex, just spill it.

These folks would rather lynch a townie and let scum go free unless they get every little thing they ask for.

Not, true at all. We want to ensure we are correct. period. I don't like the way you insist we want to let scum go free here, almost seems like a taunt.

GRANDMA and AYE

Did Mertex revel her PR in your neighborhood, when Rosie did?

I'm starting to believe she did not. because I keep reading central and I don't see the two of you worried about protection for Mertex as well. mertex's role is pretty darn important to the game too, right? So I would assume if she had claimed, you would have let us know she needs protection too, yes?

Don't you read the posts. I posted a long post stating that I did not reveal in the QT.

A player may only use one Night Action each Night.

VC tomorrow morning.

@CaféAuLait Stop. You are making things too complicated.

Mertex claims she shielded.
She claims if she shielded scum she would die.
Mertex failed to crumb in case three people died. That makes no sense for a mandatory ability.
Mertex refuses to tell us who she shielded.
By her shitty logic, she denies us a confirmed townie.

Mertex failed to crumb in case three people died. That makes no sense for a mandatory ability.

I probably am. I WIFOM too much. I am also drugged, which will make this even worse.

[

Okay, you say you will be night killed and you have no doubt, right? So why not tell us who you protected? The info will die with you tonight, right?

So, let me ask you this, mertex.

Did you protect one or two people last night?

If you protected just one, there is a chance Ice may have tried to go for that person and you saved them. If we know that bit of info, I protected one person, we might be able to extrapolate info from their attempt. That's my thinking on the matter anyway.

The person/s I shielded/protected, I'm not even sure myself if they are Town or Scum. All I know is they are alive and Ice didn't get anybody. I'm not giving out names, I'm not about to help Scum, and I don't know if you are Scum or Town, so why should I trust you?

I probably am. I WIFOM too much. I am also drugged, which will make this even worse.
How can that be wifomed away? Why would town deny us a confirmed townie?

[

Okay, you say you will be night killed and you have no doubt, right? So why not tell us who you protected? The info will die with you tonight, right?

So, let me ask you this, mertex.

Did you protect one or two people last night?

If you protected just one, there is a chance Ice may have tried to go for that person and you saved them. If we know that bit of info, I protected one person, we might be able to extrapolate info from their attempt. That's my thinking on the matter anyway.

The person/s I shielded/protected, I'm not even sure myself if they are Town or Scum. All I know is they are alive and Ice didn't get anybody. I'm not giving out names, I'm not about to help Scum, and I don't know if you are Scum or Town, so why should I trust you?
That is not constient with your claims thst if you shielded scum you would die.

I get what you are saying for the most part, but I don't get the confirmed townie stuff.

If Ice took their shot at you, ( which we have no way of knowing) we have no confirmed town at all. Just who mertex thought was town SR, or some she felt she should protect for whatever reasons.

Unless I am missing something here.

I agree with this. And Wake telling us only one ability can be used at night means she likely only shielded someone. So telling us who she protected means ice could have aimed for that target. We know what fire did. If ice aimed for her target, she was ice immune, that means her target is likely not ice mafia. It's not fire mafia either which means it's a likely townie. She's alive. She did not shield scum if her power would kill her if she protected scum. So this is why it is critical we know this info. To not tell us, denies town critical info.

I get what you are saying for the most part, but I don't get the confirmed townie stuff.

If Ice took their shot at you, ( which we have no way of knowing) we have no confirmed town at all. Just who mertex thought was town SR, or some she felt she should protect for whatever reasons.

I would be hard pressed to believe Mertex pushed me as town given I had her pegged as scum Day 1.

Second Mertex said who she shielded would be scum if she died, town if she lived. She still shields someone even if scum do not attack them.

Why is it Mertex, that Aye has no problem whatsoever sharing any info. she can to help town and you won't do it. As town that is going against a town win. WTF? Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Why haven't you been able to explain how it helps town? Please lay it out how it will help town and not Scum.
I've asked you several times and you keep dodging just keep repeating that it will help Town, but if you are Scum, maybe you just want to know why you weren't able to kill anyone.

It goes both ways. I don't know that you are Town. You've been siding with the ones that have lied. Why should I trust you?

If she shielded scum, she'd be dead. So, she confirms a townie by telling us.

Why is it Mertex, that Aye has no problem whatsoever sharing any info. she can to help town and you won't do it. As town that is going against a town win. WTF? Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Why haven't you been able to explain how it helps town? Please lay it out how it will help town and not Scum.
I've asked you several times and you keep dodging just keep repeating that it will help Town, but if you are Scum, maybe you just want to know why you weren't able to kill anyone.

It goes both ways. I don't know that you are Town. You've been siding with the ones that have lied. Why should I trust you?

Are you reading my posts? You keep saying I haven't explained it but I've explained it over and over and over again. You are not reading it then if you can't figure it out by now.

Good night all, I am tired. I would like someone to explain to me how I am wrong in asking for this information. Because I fail to see the problem with it. It won't help scum at all. It would only help them if she said who she was going to protect before she did it which would be stupid. After she did it, it only helps town. I don't know about the rest of the townies here, but I want to get ANY info. that will help us lynch scum this time. Anything at all.

And Mertex, stop saying I'm siding with scum. If you think SR and Grandma are the scum I'm siding with, explain why I'm voting for Grandma right now.

I have no reason to believe SR is scum so why wouldn't I work with other townies? I am working with House, Avi, Cafe, and Aye also. How does town get a win without working together and gathering all the info. they can.

I was plenty secretive when I was scum in game 3. I have little reason to be this game.

Good night!!

@House, @Cafe Mertex's claim that shield would kill her if she guessed scum and her refusing to claim who she shielded are inconsistent. If she shielded and lived, her shield target is confirmed town. So why doesn't she out conftown? Why didn't she crumb in case more than two died?

Outing who she shielded doesn't conf anybody town because shielding scum wouldn't autokill her. She'd live unless the other scum team made an attempt on that scum member.

The only way her shield would mean anything at all is if she died.

@House, @Cafe Mertex's claim that shield would kill her if she guessed scum and her refusing to claim who she shielded are inconsistent. If she shielded and lived, her shield target is confirmed town. So why doesn't she out conftown? Why didn't she crumb in case more than two died?

Let's say she picked player A to shield. Player A was not attacked. Are you still saying Player A is conf town? I am not following.

6087f61bb1a5fb7f7433379e1ecb781a.jpg

Outing who she shielded doesn't conf anybody town because shielding scum wouldn't autokill her. She'd live unless the other scum team made an attempt on that scum member.

The only way her shield would mean anything at all is if she died.
If shielding scum wouldn't autokill Mertex, then why has she pushed that lie?

She has pushed that lie. That lie even condemns her. The lie I pushed had clear town motivation. Her lies are to avoid giving confirmed towns.

@Wolfsister77 Grandma is town. You know Mertex is lying. Vote Mertex. There is zero reason to vote the wagon your scumreads starts when you believe this damning evidence.

Let's say she picked player A to shield. Player A was not attacked. Are you still saying Player A is conf town? I am not following.
That is Mertex's belief. She is claiming a reverse hider as the shield.

Forum List

Back