Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Synopsis of what exactly went down around the Watchman claim and how we know Sameech isn't an Ice Goon.

again, thanks.

are the activated abilities any way alignment-indicative? it seems pretty gamebreaking if they are, but it's worth asking.

whoever has the blockade/force ability is probably scum if they are. just a quick glance.

Welcome-The abilities were given out randomly regardless of alignment.

Enjoy the game!!

Wake, this is confirmed, yeah?

also haaay to person above me!

If you want to ask Wake a question you can tag him or anyone. Use the @ and type the name it'll show up as soon as you type in a couple letters.

@Wake

Synopsis of what exactly went down around the Watchman claim and how we know Sameech isn't an Ice Goon.
We do not know that 100 percent. However an ice goon would have likely gotten involved in the Mertex v Grandma scuffle N1. That took most of the day. No compromise. Avatar speed lynched.

ACSY, who are you scumreading?

Tn, but since you replaced him, I'll give you a chance.

SR - because of her erratic game play this time

FOS - Cafe - we have not taken a look at her yet.

Sgt_Gath - still suspicious of, seems like a confused townie, but I just don't know yet

Gath is a n00b (no offense bro, I am too). Mistakes will be made. That alone does not condemn him.

None taken. Frankly, I'm still kind of confused as to why everyone thinks that particular vote was so scummy in the first place.

I didn't jump on the bandwagon with the intention to lynch. I was one of the first two or three people to vote for her, and I clearly justified my reason for making the decision at the time.

The way things turned out, there so was reason to remove the vote, so there it remained.

Seems like SR is just trying to stir up trouble more than anything else.

I am Iceproof Townie
Mertex is Doctor
Sameech is night watchman

@tso! -- These are claims FYI.
I believe Mertex's claim of Doc.
Sameech did not state his role. I think it is similar enough to the one here for mechanics reasons but is actually tracker.

I do not believe SR's claim. She lied about who she was waaaay too many times before she seemed to "settle" on this one.

When did this claim from ScarletRage come?

Did it come, say, a day after there was a kill missing?

If it did, I know where my vote's going.

I am Iceproof Townie
Mertex is Doctor
Sameech is night watchman

@tso! -- These are claims FYI.
I believe Mertex's claim of Doc.
Sameech did not state his role. I think it is similar enough to the one here for mechanics reasons but is actually tracker.

I do not believe SR's claim. She lied about who she was waaaay too many times before she seemed to "settle" on this one.

He did say Night Watchman in the neighborhood. I have no idea what that is but because he said he was Avatar kill Rosie, I'm guessing it is the same thing as a tracker. He also says it is only on odd nights. Just an FYI here.

This claim is so stupidly shady that it seems exactly what scum would claim when they'd absorbed a kill.

Would Wake actually do this to us?

This claim is so stupidly shady that it seems exactly what scum would claim when they'd absorbed a kill.

Why the hell would scum claim if they absorbed a kill?

That would be ridiculously anti wincon. Oh gee here I am as scum.

No. I did that to try and draw more kills. I got ran up because people cannot grasp the concept of a gambit.

Meanwhile, they dismiss a guy turning his opinion 180 in 10 posts and someone lying about their reads.

We are Wake's guinea pigs for what he does on the other site. :eek-52:

Forum List

Back