Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Again Wolf I think you, TN, and SR are scum.

This is a quick post as I am having to get a lot of work done today.

I think SR would be fire. You and TN ice.

I don't think tn is Mafia because he was the first one to pick up that I had a PR and then shielded me from Ice.
It can't be coincidence that on that same night Fire was able to kill Rosie, but Ice did not have a NK? I believe Ice aimed for me, and were met with a shield. Avatar, having been discovered to be Fire knew that Rosie was important due to Grandma and Aye's comments in Central to protect her. Ice were aware that I had a PR and probably targeted me that night and failed.

Avatar's scum partner does not need to be in Central, but the only others in Central that knew Rosie had an important PR are Cafe, and Sameech. Avatar said his partner killed Rosie, but we don't have to believe Avatar, he was Scum, after all. He could have been the one that killed her. The rest of Central were FA (Town), Grandma (Town), and Avatar (Mafia). Aye was cleared by Shaitra (jailed) the night that Fire and Ice cancelled each other, so it couldn't be Aye.

I think Avatar and SR are Fire.

Why do you think Ice would go after you on Night 1 when you were shielded from ice by TN? Do you think they just decided to give it a shot anyway? I don't think so, I think they hit scum on night one or maybe SR if she is being truthful about her PR.

I have gone back and forth on Avatar's statement. If he is trying to go by his win condition he may have been telling the truth about Sam, BUT it seems like too much of a risk to only leave 2 scum players with all of us hunting them as well.

If anyone used the jailer's keys they were given, they need to speak up and let us know who they were used on.

Posting this again, since no one has stepped forward to claiming they've used jailer's keys last game night. We need this info if town is going to win.

Sameech was on my list too because of what Avatar said after he was lynched and the fact he knew about what Aye and grandma were saying in Central. His meta is off but he has a lot of Real life stuff going on right now as well and if he is the PR he claims I can see him lying low. However, I am shocked not a single claimed PR has been killed by scum yet.

Why are you shocked? They cancel each other if they both aim for the same person. Right now I'm the only PR that has claimed. We know they both cancelled each other once ( probably both aimed for me). That is not hard to figure out.

You are not the only PR who has claimed. Sameech and SR have both claimed as well to be PRs. I'm shocked the scum teams have not targeted Sam ( 2 nights they let him live) Fire has not gone after SR, since her claim of ice immunity and they have left you, our last PR. I just think its weird, UNLESS as I have stated before, they want to use it, so we lynch our own believing all of you are lying. I also wondered if you may have protected the person Ice targeted the night Ice killed no one.

@House Are you a formal debater by any chance? Bullshit on the sheeping. I do not consider you a sheep. Nor am I considering you likely scum.

@All Really, I had an unpopular opinion Day 1 that Mertex was scum. Given the likelihood of someone else likely opposing Mertex is she was not the doctor, she likely is.

That raises the question, why is Mertex alive if town? Because she is pushing shitty lynches and is a high priority target for the other scumteam.

I said Grandma was town. I get ignored.

I say Mathblade is scum. She admits to lying to both me and FA about reads which stalls progress in the game. I highlight revving up Mertex v Grandma likely helps scum if both are town. My points get dismissed as sibling rivalry.

We all agree that Grandma's wagon was scum driven. Last twilight we agreed to look at the worst votes on the Grandma wagon. No one but me has done that.

I highlight Gath's bad vote. Cafe misses it. No one else has even commented on him beyond Mathblade who jumped from null to town...I mean she lied.

The fact that I am getting run up quickly despite being the only one seeing Grandma as town should be a neon sign I am town.

The other Scum team? Was this a slip, SR. The other Scum team suggests that you are part of one Scum team. Please explain.

@House Are you a formal debater by any chance? Bullshit on the sheeping. I do not consider you a sheep. Nor am I considering you likely scum.

@All Really, I had an unpopular opinion Day 1 that Mertex was scum. Given the likelihood of someone else likely opposing Mertex is she was not the doctor, she likely is.

That raises the question, why is Mertex alive if town? Because she is pushing shitty lynches and is a high priority target for the other scumteam.

I say Mathblade is scum. She admits to lying to both me and FA about reads which stalls progress in the game. I highlight revving up Mertex v Grandma likely helps scum if both are town. My points get dismissed as sibling rivalry.

We all agree that Grandma's wagon was scum driven. Last twilight we agreed to look at the worst votes on the Grandma wagon. No one but me has done that.

I highlight Gath's bad vote. Cafe misses it. No one else has even commented on him beyond Mathblade who jumped from null to town...I mean she lied.

The fact that I am getting run up quickly despite being the only one seeing Grandma as town should be a neon sign I am town.

The other Scum team? Was this a slip, SR. The other Scum team suggests that you are part of one Scum team. Please explain.

...Please explain this scum slip right now.

Sameech was on my list too because of what Avatar said after he was lynched and the fact he knew about what Aye and grandma were saying in Central. His meta is off but he has a lot of Real life stuff going on right now as well and if he is the PR he claims I can see him lying low. However, I am shocked not a single claimed PR has been killed by scum yet.

Why are you shocked? They cancel each other if they both aim for the same person. Right now I'm the only PR that has claimed. We know they both cancelled each other once ( probably both aimed for me). That is not hard to figure out.

You are not the only PR who has claimed. Sameech and SR have both claimed as well to be PRs. I'm shocked the scum teams have not targeted Sam ( 2 nights they let him live) Fire has not gone after SR, since her claim of ice immunity and they have left you, our last PR. I just think its weird, UNLESS as I have stated before, they want to use it, so we lynch our own believing all of you are lying. I also wondered if you may have protected the person Ice targeted the night Ice killed no one.

Was Sameech's a PR or an ability? Was it good throughout the game or just for N1 and N2? SR's power seems like an ability only good for N1 or N2. I can't believe someone would be immune for the whole game. And yes, if SR is Fire Scum, she will not show up NK'ed, especially if the Ice Team believe her immune story.

It is possible on night one that Ice tried to kill the person I protected, or they could have tried to kill me and I had Ice protection that night. And now, they are not able to coordinate, so they are afraid to go for the targets that are prominent.

If anyone used the jailer's keys they were given, they need to speak up and let us know who they were used on.

Posting this again, since no one has stepped forward to claiming they've used jailer's keys last game night. We need this info if town is going to win.

This is actually quite important because it can possibly clear another fire scum. I'm just going to tag everyone except for Aye and TSO and Sgt_Gath. @Mertex @CaféAuLait @sameech @ScarletRage @House @MathBlade

I did not have jailers keys.

Was Sameech's a PR or an ability? Was it good throughout the game or just for N1 and N2? SR's power seems like an ability only good for N1 or N2. I can't believe someone would be immune for the whole game. And yes, if SR is Fire Scum, she will not show up NK'ed, especially if the Ice Team believe her immune story.

It is possible on night one that Ice tried to kill the person I protected, or they could have tried to kill me and I had Ice protection that night. And now, they are not able to coordinate, so they are afraid to go for the targets that are prominent.

Sameech claims PR-odd night Night Watchman. I do not think Ice went for you N1 because TN protected you. They'd be silly to do so.

...Please explain this scum slip right now.

Please explain the bolded.

@ScarletRage

This is actually quite important because it can possibly clear another fire scum. I'm just going to tag everyone except for Aye and TSO and Sgt_Gath. @Mertex @CaféAuLait @sameech @ScarletRage @House @MathBlade

If we all claim we did not have the keys, it will also pare the list down for scum to figure out who may have the last set. we need to be careful of what we say here too Wolf, especially since it could be used against the person with the last set of keys if they have yet to be used.

If we all claim we did not have the keys, it will also pare the list down for scum to figure out who may have the last set. we need to be careful of what we say here too Wolf, especially since it could be used against the person with the last set of keys if they have yet to be used.

Very true. I just meant IF you used them, to let us know. Not if you have them or not. My mistake there.

Which is why I only asked for those that have used them to claim.

Gosh, I hope Gath did not give both sets of keys to Shai. One set was given to Rosie and they died with her. I think the only way someone should say anything is IF the last set was used. That way we are not setting up the last jailer.

Which is why I only asked for those that have used them to claim.

I was speaking to Wolf, who claimed she did not have the keys. I was cautioning everyone not to do the same so scum would not get a clue as to who may have the last set. I was not suggesting you did anything wrong.

What if the other scum team hits a member of the opposing team and they get a report back similar to a cop report? Basically saying, you hit mafia. Couldn't the ice scum say they saw who they hit killing someone and say they have a PR that detects it, and actually be ice scum? I mean Sameech caught Avi for us but couldn't that be because he shot Avi and knew he was scum? Could it be that Sameech is ice scum? Thoughts on this?

@AyeCantSeeYou @House @CaféAuLait @ScarletRage @tso! @MathBlade @Mertex @Sgt_Gath

Avatar would have no reason to lie and would likely know about this trick as scum and when he told us, he probably knew he was bringing down ice when he did it when he said Sameech was ice scum.

Am I off or does this make sense?

Gosh, I hope Gath did not give both sets of keys to Shai. One set was given to Rosie and they died with her. I think the only way someone should say anything is IF the last set was used. That way we are not setting up the last jailer.

Read my OP on it. I never asked for anyone to tell us they had a set of jailer's keys. I asked only for those that have used them to tell us who they used them on. I'm not scum, so I could care less who has the keys. I only wanted the info for town. They would have helped clear someone else as being town if they were used. When someone tries to reword what someone else has posted, this is what happens - screwing up posts!

What if the other scum team hits a member of the opposing team and they get a report back similar to a cop report? Basically saying, you hit mafia. Couldn't the ice scum say they saw who they hit killing someone and say they have a PR that detects it, and actually be ice scum? I mean Sameech caught Avi for us but couldn't that be because he shot Avi and knew he was scum? Could it be that Sameech is ice scum? Thoughts on this?

@AyeCantSeeYou @House @CaféAuLait @ScarletRage @tso! @MathBlade @Mertex @Sgt_Gath

Avatar would have no reason to lie and would likely know about this trick as scum and when he told us, he probably knew he was bringing down ice when he did it when he said Sameech was ice scum.

Am I off or does this make sense?

I actually made a post like this sometime back. I asked wake here on the thread what was scums win condition and he said to kill scum and town. So Avatar may have been leveling the playing field. BUT I am not as convinced as I one was Sam is scum. He is still on my list but has moved down further. UNLESS his claim is true. BUT that should leave a yang for town, an even night watcher. ( DO NOT REVEAL if you have a PR if I am Right) AND I also thought wouldn't that be a great PR to claim? Less of a chance to bump heads with a real PR of watcher since sam is claiming odd night watcher, most likely no counter for that claimed PR.

Forum List

Back