Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Traditionally we get nowhere with a NL.
Looking through previous games - and I even pointed it out last game where I was Scum - nobody bothers properly analyzing the lynches and NKs.
I will not policy lynch in this game unless the player is seriously anti-Town. We have too much to lose.

Of course we want to lynch Scum as quickly as possible. But in practice we have a zero percent chance of getting Scum on Day 1 unless we change our investigation tactics.

Of course we want to lynch Scum as quickly as possible. But in practice we have a zero percent chance of getting Scum on Day 1 unless we change our investigation tactics.

I doubt that. There's always a chance. The odds are long but not impossible. How would you suggest we investigate better?

Traditionally we get nowhere with a NL.
Looking through previous games - and I even pointed it out last game where I was Scum - nobody bothers properly analyzing the lynches and NKs.
I will not policy lynch in this game unless the player is seriously anti-Town. We have too much to lose.

I will properly analyze them as long as I'm alive this game and did in game 2. I didn't in game 3 cuz well, I was scum then. I agree about not PLing unless a player is hurting town by being kept alive.

Everyone should try to vote. It takes 9 to lynch and your vote is a weapon that should be used and gives more information then a bunch of non-votes.

I doubt that. There's always a chance. The odds are long but not impossible. How would you suggest we investigate better?

By actually investigating. In Game 4 Scarlett complained that everyone was jumping from one fad to the next, easily distracted by shiny objects. She was right.

Everyone has to actually think for themselves instead letting others think for them. Just because another player is "strong," that does not mean that he/she is correct. Or a Townie.

And instead of simply naming those that one finds suspicious, it would help to define why one finds them suspicious.

I've got a preview of what the chart is going to look like later on.

PlayersSameechCafeAuLaitAvatar4321AyeCantSeeYoutn5421FA_Q2sgt_gathmoonglowShaitraGrandmaMertexRosieSMeBelle60BobPlumpHouseWolfsister77
vc1.1Not VotingHouseWolfsister77sgt_gathWolfsister77Not VotingAvatar4321Wolfsister77Avatar4321ShaitraNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingCafeAuLaittn5421
vc1.2CafeAuLaitHouseNot Votingsgt_gathmoonglowNot VotingAvatar4321tn5421Avatar4321ShaitraNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingCafeAuLaitmoonglow

I've got a preview of what the chart is going to look like later on.

PlayersSameechCafeAuLaitAvatar4321AyeCantSeeYoutn5421FA_Q2sgt_gathmoonglowShaitraGrandmaMertexRosieSMeBelle60BobPlumpHouseWolfsister77
vc1.1Not VotingHouseWolfsister77sgt_gathWolfsister77Not VotingAvatar4321Wolfsister77Avatar4321ShaitraNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingCafeAuLaittn5421
vc1.2CafeAuLaitHouseNot Votingsgt_gathmoonglowNot VotingAvatar4321tn5421Avatar4321ShaitraNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingNot VotingCafeAuLaitmoonglow
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Apparently it doesn't have enough rows for the software to consider it might need to be scrolled through.

XenForo (the forum software) is scummy.

I was teasing TN about his chart.

It is awful quiet in here. I've got half a mind to lynch someone just to stir up some excitement.

Everyone that didn't post tonight is on my FoS list, btw.

Forum List

Back