Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Oh and I don't want hammer, I just want to ensure we are correct. That's all. But the claim, SAMs is glaring, period.

I was just saying in my other hood, avatar ( as town) was leaving messages in his posts last game. I was wondering if he may have passed this onto his partner this time and they may have been doing the same and ice and fire figured out who one another were.

For example. He was writing out words with the first letter of each sentence. Things like that. This may be far out there but avatar did do this last time.

I am a little shocked Math did not have a little more to say about the entire issue.

Has she let scum slips go prior and said they were really no big deal?

Is this really no big deal? I think it is a scumslip. Why not address it or investigate it more or if she thinks it's no big deal why not fight it more? I am over thinking again.

Sameech should respond. The only reason to hammer before Sameech replies is a firescum claim and very paranoid at that.

I just was reading Central. Sam is going to a funeral today. 9/10 I forgot about this. I can't allow him to be lynched without replying because he is at a funeral. We have 5 days to lynch him. There is no rush.

Unvote - for now His slip is still at the forefront though and points to him being scum IMO.

Oh and I don't know about the Day one or Day two thing. Is it is a scum slip it needs to be addressed this day.

@Scarlet
If this had come up D1 or D2, I'd have been much more likely to believe that Sam's post would be scummy, but after almost participating in a mislynch I'm much more careful about jumping to conclusions now.

I don't know this game well enough to make assumptions on how people know things they know, so I'm looking for things that are indicative of scum on their own merits without the need for guess work.

I agree we can't jump to conclusions. But it sounds like a scumslip. A big one at that.

Which is why I'm leaving it to you folks to sort out, because it's all over my head.

What do you think is over your head.

it seemed as if he was saying it was his ability which allowed him to know FA's status? Or is that questionable? Is that what you are stating?

I'm saying I don't have the time or mental energy to suss out the most likely scenario. The circumstances as they appear now are damaging, but the last time I held that opinion I was wrong so I'm not going to jump on a bandwagon Especially when there is so much time left on the clock.

I'm all for giving Sam time to do what he needs IRL and come back to us. A funeral is more important than digital finger pointing any day of the week.

I am fine leaving my vote where it is right now. He has 3 votes out of 6 with Cafe's unvote. I really have not seen more damning evidence against anyone the entire game. This was not a hasty decision but a long drawn out discussion and thought process. We have until the 14th to decide so he can still explain it further if he chooses to do so, if he doesn't then that says something right there. If anyone objects to this or has a better candidate and case, they need to speak up and make themselves heard.

I am a little shocked Math did not have a little more to say about the entire issue.

Is this really no big deal? I think it is a scumslip. Why not address it or investigate it more or if she thinks it's no big deal why not fight it more? I am over thinking again.

1) As I said earlier I think Sameech is town. I do not help to lynch town. When people go this far down a rabbit hole silence, not walls, can be the biggest way to make a noticeable objection.

2) I mentioned I had a lot of RL again yesterday. I did not really have much time to post.

3) If I comment on what happened and I am wrong and it is a scumslip Sameech can use it when he posts as what happened.​

Sameech should respond. The only reason to hammer before Sameech replies is a firescum claim and very paranoid at that.

I just was reading Central. Sam is going to a funeral today. 9/10 I forgot about this. I can't allow him to be lynched without replying because he is at a funeral. We have 5 days to lynch him. There is no rush.

Unvote - for now His slip is still at the forefront though and points to him being scum IMO.
Yes we should give him time to reply if he is going to a funeral. I am not a dick. If he hadn't said something though I would be singing a different tune.

Right. Time to flashwagon, watch Math squirm or bus.
Except I am not scum.

I still maintain this is a horrible idea and SR is leading you all to a loss. Let's see what Sameech says though

You think SR is leading this? I don't see that.

I see a claim made right here on THIS thread, no neighborhood telephone tag, but an out and out claim, I listed in my vote where Sam claimed he knew FA was town because of Rosie's night visitors night 1.

Wake stated VT (FA) would NOT return a result. Not to mention the key hand off was Day action and Sam still would not have gotten a result while watching Rosie.

So, it's a scum slip, right here on the GT.

I think SR has managed to make everyone so paranoid that it has almost resulted in flash lynches twice. I think we need to take a step back and think.

1) As I said earlier I think Sameech is town. I do not help to lynch town. When people go this far down a rabbit hole silence, not walls, can be the biggest way to make a noticeable objection.

2) I mentioned I had a lot of RL again yesterday. I did not really have much time to post.

3) If I comment on what happened and I am wrong and it is a scumslip Sameech can use it when he posts as what happened.​
Wow. You think all of us are going down a rabbit hole?

Explain how a night watcher sees snd clears a vt then?

Except I am not scum.

I still maintain this is a horrible idea and SR is leading you all to a loss. Let's see what Sameech says though

I see a claim made right here on THIS thread, no neighborhood telephone tag, but an out and out claim, I listed in my vote where Sam claimed he knew FA was town because of Rosie's night visitors night 1.

Wake stated VT (FA) would NOT return a result. Not to mention the key hand off was Day action and Sam still would not have gotten a result while watching Rosie.

I think SR has managed to make everyone so paranoid that it has almost resulted in flash lynches twice. I think we need to take a step back and think.

Yes of course, we "step back and think" when I am on the lynch block and I am rushing things. You didn't want to think or discuss much when I had 3 or 4 votes on me.

If I do explain what I think happened and I am wrong it gives Sameech an out. Dodging this question for the interests to the investigation.

Except I am not scum.

Yes of course, we "step back and think" when I am on the lynch block and I am rushing things. You didn't want to think or discuss much when I had 3 or 4 votes on me.
Because you IMO are scum and have no valid reasoning. Sameech on the other hand I believe is town.

Except I am not scum.

Because you IMO are scum and have no valid reasoning. Sameech on the other hand I believe is town.

Wow. The I am rubber you are glue intellectual stunt.

Why do you believe Sameech is town? How can a watcher see and clear a VT?

If I do explain what I think happened and I am wrong it gives Sameech an out. Dodging this question for the interests to the investigation.
Meaning I cannot actually answer this but you really want to push me and only me.

Sucks to lose your firescum immunity and know I still have mine.

Forum List

Back