Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

House said it was over his head.

I am in agreement. That sounds like a slip. A night watchman should not see a VT much less have knowledge they are clear. This sounds like icescum hit Avatar and not me.

This is also what I was looking for. Someone that knows what a Night Watchman can do.

I am in agreement. That sounds like a slip. A night watchman should not see a VT much less have knowledge they are clear. This sounds like icescum hit Avatar and not me.

This is also what I was looking for. Someone that knows what a Night Watchman can do.
I am not 100% sure given Watchman instead of Watcher.

However a watcher goes to someone else and sees all who target them. So If Sameech watched Rosie, he would see the scum that killed her.

Because a VT never visits anyone, Sameech should not get a result on FA.

Wolf, did he explain what he can do in your hood? I wonder if it matches what he said In Central.

He told us in Central what he can do this morning IIRC.

However a watcher goes to someone else and sees all who target them. So If Sameech watched Rosie, he would see the scum that killed her.

Yep, and he certainly wouldn't get results on both Rosie and FA also in the same night that I can see. And he wouldn't know FA was town if he did. He would know if Avi killed Rosie but it could be he hit Avi and found out he was fire and wanted him gone.

Can a Watchmen watch more than one person a night? Since Sam claims odd night watcher.

Wolf, did he explain what he can do in your hood? I wonder if it matches what he said In Central.

He told us in Central what he can do this morning IIRC.

No, because he told me after outing this, he thinks I'm scum and hasn't come back. He should not be keeping this to Central which is only 2 of you but telling the whole thread. Anti-town behavior at the least.

Can a Watchmen watch more than one person a night? Since Sam claims odd night watcher.
Usually no.

A watchman can only watch one target unless otherwise specified in the role.

Of course this supposes watchman and watcher are the same thing.

He repeated in 687 that he confirmed FA was town before FA was confirmed by the NK so again, that's twice he's saying FA is town. And yet, still say that same night Avi killed Rosie.

Here's his only explanation here:

I never claimed to be the tracker. I am a night watchman. Avatar made it easy to sostion of tracking FA.
rt him out as scum of Rosie's night 1 visitors. I know who visits a target at night, not who my target visits. Wolf knew this before FA flipped town because I told her in the neighborhood when she wanted me to follow SR's suggested track of FA when I indicated I probably wouldn't sit on him as the watchman. Why she is so loyal to Avatar is beyond me, so since Avatar felt a need to point out to her that he told her there was two scum in that neighborhood, I cannot think of a better Ice Mafia candidate at the moment, especially in light of her messing up the TN lynch. She also got on the railroading me thing right after I pointed out in the neighborhood that if we mislynched, then we have to kill the fire scum player to even stay in the game. Any mislynch mathematically will eliminate us and a mass claim serves no purpose other than to help scum pick their targets.

VOTE: WOLFSISTER

Ok Cafe you quoted the post Wolf did. Sameech's description matches mine. A watcher should not see a VT.

@Wake can you clarity one more time, that the jail keepers key handoff by FA to Rosie were a Day action?
If it is, Sameech still should not see it as he claimed night watchman?

Even by a fluke FA had the keys, used them on Rosie, Rosie was not protected, then a night watchman should say either Avatar or FA is scum. He shouldn't clear FA yet.

Forum List

Back