Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@tso!

Do you have anything to add, if you've had time to read up?

I agree with Cafe on this House, you voted for Avi, what do you think he meant when he said he knew that Avi killed Rosie? Does it matter if he saw it as a watcher or tracked it as a tracker? Either way, it is seeing it. either of those PR's will see something if it happened. So what is the issue if Sam didn't say the words see and instead said he knew it happened as a watcher or tracker?

Hmmmmm
Strange. House can't recall or does not know game terms? Seeing or knowing is no difference. The memory issue seems to have been used twice in a row as well. Don't know why you were pushing the semantics so hard House.

Oh stop jumping at shadows. I told you guys I have limited access and I'm jumping in here when I can. I have a ton of different things I'm having to deal with this week, so excuse the shit out of me if game details go to a back burner while I deal with things that put food on my table. :p

Memory issues are easily resolved with post links, which we have been discussing. Clarification of details and seeking the truth among the fog seems town to me. If you disagree, I'll stop asking questions, no problem.

I agree with Cafe on this House, you voted for Avi, what do you think he meant when he said he knew that Avi killed Rosie? Does it matter if he saw it as a watcher or tracked it as a tracker? Either way, it is seeing it. either of those PR's will see something if it happened. So what is the issue if Sam didn't say the words see and instead said he knew it happened as a watcher or tracker?

I simply believe "knowing" something is different from "seeing" it. If that's some game issue where the two are interchangeable, excuse the fuck outta me. :2up:

@Wolfsister77 What was the context of Sameech knowing FA was town?

I wish I could copy 641 word for word but paraphrasing he said FA is town, from N1, and he knows that because he's a Night Watchman and not a Tracker.

@Wolfsister77

Why did it matter? I guess that is the point. What was being discussed for Sam to tell you all FA was town? It makes no sense to me for Sam ( if scum) to screw up some scam on us/town by seemingly protecting FA, a townie.

I was suggesting he watch FA and he told me FA was town and already watched him N1. It only matters in the context of why he was able to watch 2 targets in one night which was one of my points. I don't know if he is scum or not or why he would do this if scum. I'm trying to figure that out.

Memory issues are easily resolved with post links, which we have been discussing. Clarification of details and seeking the truth among the fog seems town to me. If you disagree, I'll stop asking questions, no problem.

I simply believe "knowing" something is different from "seeing" it. If that's some game issue where the two are interchangeable, excuse the fuck outta me. :2up:

Keep your pants on. Don't stop asking questions. There's no excuse for you. :banana:

I wish I could copy 641 word for word but paraphrasing he said FA is town, from N1, and he knows that because he's a Night Watchman and not a Tracker.

@Wolfsister77

Why did it matter? I guess that is the point. What was being discussed for Sam to tell you all FA was town? It makes no sense to me for Sam ( if scum) to screw up some scam on us/town by seemingly protecting FA, a townie.

I was suggesting he watch FA and he told me FA was town and already watched him N1. It only matters in the context of why he was able to watch 2 targets in one night which was one of my points. I don't know if he is scum or not or why he would do this if scum. I'm trying to figure that out.

I get why it matters, but I just did not get why scum would state they already watched a townie, confirms him as town and then screws up their own scum ploy. UNLESS he said this BEFORE he said he watched Avatar too and did not recall he said he was odd night only? This is what is confusing to me. Why even bother to say someone is town like FA?

@Wolfsister77

I get why it matters, but I just did not get why scum would state they already watched a townie, confirms him as town and then screws up their own scum ploy. UNLESS he said this BEFORE he said he watched Avatar too and did not recall he said he was odd night only? This is what is confusing to me. Why even bother to say someone is town like FA?

Good point. It was after Avi and before FA was killed. He could of just messed it up but I'm not sure why he would do that. I'm not sure how he could watch both FA and Avi N1. I don't think he'll explain it to me at this point since he now thinks I'm scum.

@Wolfsister77

This whole mishmash of WIFOM is confusing to me, which is why I was concentrating on the hard & fast facts of what was & was not actually said and done.

@Wolfsister77

This whole mishmash of WIFOM is confusing to me, which is why I was concentrating on the hard & fast facts of what was & was not actually said and done.

What was done is he says he KNEW or SAW where two players were on one night or the same night. The context here does matter in this case.

@Wolfsister77

What was done is he says he KNEW or SAW where two players were on one night or the same night. The context here does matter in this case.

Agreed. Knowledge is subjective & observation is objective. That is why I was splitting hairs.

@Wolfsister77

Please clarify. *is confused by your word choice*

Math

1. If Sam said "I know FA is town" and was referring to neighborhood chatter or GT chatter and decided FA was town, this is fine. That is why I asked what context Sam said FA was town or why he said it.

2. It is being said Sam said this in regards to his PR. Sam said his PR is odd night only. So therefore he could not know FA was town ( before night 3) as he sat and watched Rosie, then saw or knew Avatar killed her on night one. He also states he got results on FA as well night 1.

3. Avatar said on his way out Sam was scum, because Avatar did not kill Rosie, his partner did. This may or probably means squat coming from known scum. Unless he was trying to level the playing field for his partner.

Math

1. If Sam said "I know FA is town" and was referring to neighborhood chatter or GT chatter and decided FA was town, this is fine. That is why I asked what context Sam said FA was town or why he said it.

2. It is being said Sam said this in regards to his PR. Sam said his PR is odd night only. So therefore he could not know FA was town ( before night 3) as he sat and watched Rosie, then saw or knew Avatar killed her on night one. He also states he got results on FA as well night 1.

3. Avatar said on his way out Sam was scum, because Avatar did not kill Rosie, his partner did. This may or probably means squat coming from known scum. Unless he was trying to level the playing field for his partner.

If the "Know" is from a power or confidence or if he is lying?

And on point 3 I wouldn't trust it. It is from known scum.

Math

And on point 3 I wouldn't trust it. It is from known scum.

Wolf and House are stating it is from his power he KNEW FA is town and then of course we know he said the same thing about his knowing Avatar killed Rosie.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 139 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree with you on point 3. But I was throwing in everything so you knew all the specifics.

That's the question, innit?

Can you please double check House?

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 139 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Wolf states it is post 641 in your hood where Sam claimed this for FA. We already have the post for Avatar's lynch.

Sam stated that he "knew" from night one that FA was town, but doesn't specify how he "knew".

That's the question, innit?

Can you please double check House?

Wolf states it is post 641 in your hood where Sam claimed this for FA. We already have the post for Avatar's lynch.

Sam stated that he "knew" from night one that FA was town, but doesn't specify how he "knew".

Wolf says differently in the post above. She said it was because "he knows that because he's a Night Watchman and not a Tracker."

Forum List

Back