Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@House Did Sameech claim to have seen FA as a night watchman?

I know you're looking for hard & fast answers, but I just can't give them to you IRT Sam's claim.

I can't recall off the top of my head when he specified watchman so I don't want to make an assumption and then have it countered because doing so would paint me as scum for lying (which wouldn't be accurate, but a fair deduction to make), and QT is a pain in the ass to try to search.

@AyeCantSeeYou Rosie having keys is near impossible. Shaitra had them. There's only one set in the game unless I am wrong somewhere.

@House @Wolfsister77 Did Sameech claim he saw FA visit as a night watchman?

Yes, he said in the post I gave already that House verified, 641, that FA is town and he didn't reveal it in the game because that would give away he's a Night Watchman. It was here in the thread where he said he saw Avi shoot Rosie and Avi denied he did it. He never explained to me or anyone what a Night Watchman is which is why I questioned his finding so much. And of course, he voted me for it and Mertex said it made sense when it didn't make a damn bit of sense to me why that would make me scum for questioning this and bringing it to the game thread.

Town PRs can indeed be tracked, because they do visit other players at Night. Vanilla Townies, non-acting PRs, and non-killing Mafia Goons would turn up a general result of "Player did not go anywhere tonight."

@Wake

If jailer's keys are given to Player A and scum targets Player A for their Night Kill, does Player A still receive the keys, or are they still in the hands of the original holder due to the NK cancelling them out?
@Wake

If jailer's keys are given to Player A and scum targets Player A for their Night Kill, does Player A still receive the keys, or are they still in the hands of the original holder due to the NK cancelling them out?

Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

@AyeCantSeeYou Gath had to trigger this during the day. All green dots are day abilities.

Okay, IF that is the case then Sam could not have seen FA visit Rosie and be townfirm on FA- as a watchmen or tracker.
Where did Sameech claim to have seen FA?

House and Wolf states it is in their hood IIRC. I think Mertex said it was here on the GT. I may be wrong about that.

Where did I say that? o_O

When I asked you earlier about Sam's FA claim ( being town), you agreed with Wolf he made the claim FA was town on a post in your QT. Did I misunderstand what you were saying?

@Wake

@Wake

Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

@AyeCantSeeYou Gath had to trigger this during the day. All green dots are day abilities.

Okay, IF that is the case then Sam could not have seen FA visit Rosie and be townfirm on FA- as a watchmen or tracker.
Where did Sameech claim to have seen FA?

House and Wolf states it is in their hood IIRC. I think Mertex said it was here on the GT. I may be wrong about that.

Where did I say that? o_O

When I asked you earlier about Sam's FA claim ( being town), you agreed with Wolf he made the claim FA was town on a post in your QT. Did I misunderstand what you were saying?

Nope, I just have a terrible remembery.

When 'Jailer's Keys' is activated during the Day, upon activation you give a player the keys (1-Shot Jailkeeper status). They're given the keys during the Day. So the player is now a 1-Shot Power Role. Not one thing can prevent this, unless 'Negation' is used to stop it.

@Wake

To summarize, so it doesn't get lost:

-Sameech said he saw Avi kill Rosie here in the thread
-In the hood, 641, he said FA was town because he's a Night Watchman, on 9-4 before the NK
-I questioned the double watch and the fact that one was a cop type result and the other a tracker type result
-I questioned him still being alive
-I questioned him saying Avi was scum after ice had a NK

Do these seem like logical questions, because I was called scum for this.

-In the hood, 641, he said FA was town because he's a Night Watchman, on 9-4 before the NK
-I questioned the double watch and the fact that one was a cop type result and the other a tracker type result

Also, he said FA was town due to a N1 result-641, and that would be the same night he said he saw Avi shoot Rosie so I have to wonder how he saw both and would get two different type results.

Right?

@ScarletRage

I thought I just saw you ask about the last set of Keys. Gath's ability was doubled by Rosie. So Gath had two sets of keys to give out. FA replicated the ability to have a third set of keys. FA gave his keys to Rosie. Gath gave one set to Shaitra and there is one set unaccounted for, either used or waiting to be used.

Where was this? I know he was all over Avatar, but I can't recall an exact post specifying him eyeballing Avatar kill Rosie.

Not saying it didn't happen... but as above, terrible remembery.

NO, they are very logical questions and I don't see anything scummy about them at all.

I am done wondering. That is just too suspi

Where was this? I know he was all over Avatar, but I can't recall an exact post specifying him eyeballing Avatar kill Rosie.

I would have to search but it was because of this post that everyone voted for Avi including me. Then Avi denied he shot Rosie and said his partner did which is WIFOM and who knows. I would have to search for it and I can if it becomes necessary. This was not in the hood but Avi did say in the hood he didn't shoot Rosie, then said Sameech was scum, then said he was scum. Again, I can find all this if I have to. PITA but I will.

This is why Avatar was lynched House. Sameech said he watched Avatar kill Rosie. Then it was questioned if Sam may be ice and because Avatar said he did NOT kill Rosie, but his partner did. I think it is weird you don't remember this or the previous question we just discussed 2 pages back.

@sameech - you'll have to excuse me, I'm in the middle of a blood sugar crash. How does Avi's blocking ability make him Scum?

He can block the vig killing him which is why I tried to get her to do it straight out of the gates before he could stop her. Blocking doesn't make him scum-- that I know he carried out the NK on Rosie makes him scum. I just don't find it particularly good for town to disclose whether I am a tracker or a Night Watchman and what the limits are on my use at this particular point in time. Geez, apparently to crumb this town you need a bread truck.

Now off to paint some more freaking walls and ceilings while I can.

Weird, I don't know what is up with the quotes. If you keep reading after that, Avatar ask Sam if he is claiming Sam watched him.

I hope this quote comes out right.

What I was hoping Sameech would do it come back to the thread and explain his results and his PR better. I mean he didn't even say who he watched N3, just that nothing happened. So I was hoping he would explain. Instead he votes me and calls me loyal to Avatar which is...........:wtf:

@sameech - you'll have to excuse me, I'm in the middle of a blood sugar crash. How does Avi's blocking ability make him Scum?

He can block the vig killing him which is why I tried to get her to do it straight out of the gates before he could stop her. Blocking doesn't make him scum-- that I know he carried out the NK on Rosie makes him scum. I just don't find it particularly good for town to disclose whether I am a tracker or a Night Watchman and what the limits are on my use at this particular point in time. Geez, apparently to crumb this town you need a bread truck.

Weird, I don't know what is up with the quotes. If you keep reading after that, Avatar ask Sam if he is claiming Sam watched him.

I hope this quote comes out right.

Yes, the paragraph you quoted is the one we all voted Avi for.

Okay, so this is the only post I could find regarding Sam claiming knowledge of who killed Rosie.

It says he "knew" Avatar killed Rosie, but didn't specify that he "saw" him do it.

Semantics, I know... but the devil is in the details.

Is there another post I've missed where he said he saw the attack?

Forum List

Back