Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Ok Cafe you quoted the post Wolf did. Sameech's description matches mine. A watcher should not see a VT.

Okay, that is what I thought. But Sam seems to say Rosies night one VisitorS and mentions FA and Avatar. I wonder if he thought FA handing the keys to Rosie was a night action instead of day as Wake has said, or at least I think that is what Wake said.

@Wake can you clarity one more time, that the jail keepers key handoff by FA to Rosie were a Day action?
If it is, Sameech still should not see it as he claimed night watchman?

Even by a fluke FA had the keys, used them on Rosie, Rosie was not protected, then a night watchman should say either Avatar or FA is scum. He shouldn't clear FA yet.

Right, that is why I tagged Wake to clarify the keys handoff were a day action. Which I think he did several pages back.

FA did give the set of keys he had to Rosie. FA claimed such here on the thread and in Central IIRC.

Here is what Wake said about it Cafe.

When 'Jailer's Keys' is activated during the Day, upon activation you give a player the keys (1-Shot Jailkeeper status). They're given the keys during the Day. So the player is now a 1-Shot Power Role. Not one thing can prevent this, unless 'Negation' is used to stop it.

@@Wake

If jailer's keys are given to Player A and scum targets Player A for their Night Kill, does Player A still receive the keys, or are they still in the hands of the original holder due to the NK cancelling them out?

Here it is:

Town PRs can indeed be tracked, because they do visit other players at Night. Vanilla Townies, non-acting PRs, and non-killing Mafia Goons would turn up a general result of "Player did not go anywhere tonight."

When 'Jailer's Keys' is activated during the Day, upon activation you give a player the keys (1-Shot Jailkeeper status). They're given the keys during the Day. So the player is now a 1-Shot Power Role. Not one thing can prevent this, unless 'Negation' is used to stop it.
@Wake
If jailer's keys are given to Player A and scum targets Player A for their Night Kill, does Player A still receive the keys, or are they still in the hands of the original holder due to the NK cancelling them out?

Wake said above:

Vanilla Townies, non-acting PRs, and non-killing Mafia Goons would turn up a general result of "Player did not go anywhere tonight."

And the Keys were a day action so Sam should not have seen that when watching Rosie.

Right. Time to flashwagon, watch Math squirm or bus.

Sorry for my inactivity today. I've got drill coming up this weekend, and a couple of projects I've got to get finished up before I go.

Fair warning, I might be a tad scarce until Monday as such.

In any case, my thoughts on the matter are exactly what I stated in my first post this day. Sam is Ice scum. I think either he or his partner targeted Avatar on N1, and when it didn't kill him, they decided to push for a scum lynch.

He hasn't participated in the game anywhere near enough for me to get a "town vibe" off of him aside from that. Granted, this might be for personal issues. However, that might be a ruse as well.

The only thing I'm not sure about is his partner. That's pretty much up in the air right now, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Vote: Sameech

Unless wake clarifies the key action on Rosie. Or Sammich comes in with an reasonable explanation as to why he could state how He knew where FA was night 1, since he would not get results at all from Wake, given FA was VT AND the key handoff was day action.

Sameech post 4212.

I am NOT advocating a flash lynch of Sam, ( in fact I want Sam to speak on the matter) but given what seems to be a huge scum slip, this is where my vote stands.

Except I am not scum.

I still maintain this is a horrible idea and SR is leading you all to a loss. Let's see what Sameech says though

You think SR is leading this? I don't see that.

I see a claim made right here on THIS thread, no neighborhood telephone tag, but an out and out claim, I listed in my vote where Sam claimed he knew FA was town because of Rosie's night visitors night 1.

Wake stated VT (FA) would NOT return a result. Not to mention the key hand off was Day action and Sam still would not have gotten a result while watching Rosie.

So, it's a scum slip, right here on the GT.

Sorry for my inactivity today. I've got drill coming up this weekend, and a couple of projects I've got to get finished up before I go.

Fair warning, I might be a tad scarce until Monday as such.

In any case, my thoughts on the matter are exactly what I stated in my first post this day. Sam is Ice scum. I think either he or his partner targeted Avatar on N1, and when it didn't kill him, they decided to push for a scum lynch.

He hasn't participated in the game anywhere near enough for me to get a "town vibe" off of him aside from that. Granted, this might be for personal issues. However, that might be a ruse as well.

The only thing I'm not sure about is his partner. That's pretty much up in the air right now, as far as I can tell.

I am pretty sure I KNOW who the other FIRE scum is thought. I'm not 100 percent on this, but I've got what I think is a good idea. Because I'm not 100 percent I am going to watch them for a bit more then I will share my thoughts on that.

If this lynch is a mistake it is Sameech's fault for lying in a manner that negatively impacts town.

You should leave clues as your train of thought Cafe. Just in case.

If this lynch is a mistake it is Sameech's fault for lying in a manner that negatively impacts town.

You should leave clues as your train of thought Cafe. Just in case.

We can't have a mistake though SR. That is why I want Sam to respond. It makes no sense for him to claim that. I am going to stop myself from getting all wifomed up here and or leave ideas for him to use as a reason.

I've left clues in my hood though. I am seriously wondering if I should unvote, we have time till the deadline. We have 5 days.

Cafe if you want hammer I got no problems with that.

Just because we have time does not mean we need to use it. We have discussed most everyone.

Sameech should respond. The only reason to hammer before Sameech replies is a firescum claim and very paranoid at that.

Forum List

Back