Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I am a little shocked Math did not have a little more to say about the entire issue.

Has she let scum slips go prior and said they were really no big deal?

Is this really no big deal? I think it is a scumslip. Why not address it or investigate it more or if she thinks it's no big deal why not fight it more? I am over thinking again.

1) As I said earlier I think Sameech is town. I do not help to lynch town. When people go this far down a rabbit hole silence, not walls, can be the biggest way to make a noticeable objection.

2) I mentioned I had a lot of RL again yesterday. I did not really have much time to post.

3) If I comment on what happened and I am wrong and it is a scumslip Sameech can use it when he posts as what happened.​
Wow. You think all of us are going down a rabbit hole?

Explain how a night watcher sees snd clears a vt then?

If I do explain what I think happened and I am wrong it gives Sameech an out. Dodging this question for the interests to the investigation.
Meaning I cannot actually answer this but you really want to push me and only me.

Sucks to lose your firescum immunity and know I still have mine.

Scumslip here in this post:

Why would I lose my immunity? If I was scum wouldn't it always be on? Unless of course you already lost yours when your partner died.

And if Sameech is scum I am not giving scum an out. Very towny to force him to defend himself.

I am a little shocked Math did not have a little more to say about the entire issue.

Has she let scum slips go prior and said they were really no big deal?

Is this really no big deal? I think it is a scumslip. Why not address it or investigate it more or if she thinks it's no big deal why not fight it more? I am over thinking again.

1) As I said earlier I think Sameech is town. I do not help to lynch town. When people go this far down a rabbit hole silence, not walls, can be the biggest way to make a noticeable objection.

2) I mentioned I had a lot of RL again yesterday. I did not really have much time to post.

3) If I comment on what happened and I am wrong and it is a scumslip Sameech can use it when he posts as what happened.​
Wow. You think all of us are going down a rabbit hole?

Explain how a night watcher sees snd clears a vt then?

If I do explain what I think happened and I am wrong it gives Sameech an out. Dodging this question for the interests to the investigation.
Meaning I cannot actually answer this but you really want to push me and only me.

Sucks to lose your firescum immunity and know I still have mine.

Scumslip here in this post:

Why would I lose my immunity? If I was scum wouldn't it always be on? Unless of course you already lost yours when your partner died.

And if Sameech is scum I am not giving scum an out. Very towny to force him to defend himself.

Nice try. This is the how did you know?

Newsflash: I did not. Cafe and I speculated that scum losing immunity is what happened Day 4.

The catch is, I still have mine. :p

Give Sameech his out. He is at a funeral. He is distrubed due to the passing of a loved one.

He deserves to be able to play the game just like anyone else on his return. That includes defending himself.

Yeah, you got nothing. You had no problem coming into defend Gath.

This is helping Sameech play the game if he is town.

1) I defended Gath because he was here and playing and able to do the same. Sameech is not.

2) Experience helps more than reading.

I have a house to clean. Toodles for now!

Well crap, if Sameech is going to a funeral today, we need give him time to deal with that and not expect answers today. I am not sure what SR and mathblade are going on about having immunity or not. I don't know if scum lost their immunity. I will report the final piece of info. I have on Sameech from the neighborhood. He did not say who he watched N3 but said he got No Report and said he is not sure if this means nothing happened to the person he watched or was roleblocked. I have no clue how that works. Otherwise, nothing else sticks out.

My biggest reason for sticking with Sam is saying FA was town N1 and also saying he knew Avi killed Rosie N1. This is a big error on his part. Huge. But I will leave this alone for today and see if he feels up to answering tomorrow. I don't feel comfortable pushing him if he's at a funeral.

MathBlade, please answer ScarletRage in neighborhood chat so this drama goes away. Sam can't read your neighborhood, right? If not, problem solved!

Back afk.

MathBlade, please answer ScarletRage in neighborhood chat so this drama goes away. Sam can't read your neighborhood, right? If not, problem solved!

Back afk.
The house is to where I need to get it for the week. Yayayayayay! Probably will have some stuff later but for now it is good.

She will just say I didn't anyway or not like the answer. Drama doesn't go away in mafia. You pick and choose your battles. This battle I am ignoring.

VC coming up later today. I promise.

Didn't someone not in the game post here, with interest in playing? I thought I saw it earlier but forgot until now. Hm...

Back afk.
The house is to where I need to get it for the week. Yayayayayay! Probably will have some stuff later but for now it is good.

She will just say I didn't anyway or not like the answer. Drama doesn't go away in mafia. You pick and choose your battles. This battle I am ignoring.

If I don't like the answer, I'll say that. But we'll have a record. Answer, and we will drop it at that if you know a way a watcher can see a VT. If you happen to have a good answer, I will agree.

Could be Sam said that about FA as a gambit to see who'd pick it up and run with it. It wouldn't be the first time someone in this game has tried one of those.

Back afk.

If I don't like the answer, I'll say that. But we'll have a record. Answer, and we will drop it at that if you know a way a watcher can see a VT. If you happen to have a good answer, I will agree.
This requires me to trust the word of suspected scum. If a majority of town votes I should do this I will but I really think this is bad for town. It will only give SR fuel for mislynch.

Back afk.

This requires me to trust the word of suspected scum. If a majority of town votes I should do this I will but I really think this is bad for town. It will only give SR fuel for mislynch.
That's weak, Math.

Your unwillingness to be cooperative looks shady.

That said, this whole discussion is noise. The only one that needs to explain how Sam could "know" FA is town from N1 is Sam.

Mertex

This is the post where I thought you meant you had seen it too.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 136 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Cafe, your link takes me to the top of Page 136. There is only one post of mine on that entire page and I say nothing about FA.

Official USMB Mafia Game #5: A Game of Fire and Ice

The link takes you to post 4061, you might need to allow it to load, it may take a few. you quoted my post where I mention what was being said about FA and you say "Yup". As I said earlier, if I misunderstood your 'yup' my apologies.

Back afk.

That's weak, Math.

Your unwillingness to be cooperative looks shady.

That said, this whole discussion is noise. The only one that needs to explain how Sam could "know" FA is town from N1 is Sam.

While I agree with your second part, the part where mathblade doesn't want to help us figure out Sameech is also something to take note of.

Forum List

Back