Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Well, I've seen enough to vote Sameech.

Vote: Sameech

I thought we were not going to jump to conclusions? SR is jumping pretty quick on Sam, and Wolf you are doing the same thing. I think we should wait and see what Sam has to say, don't you think?

OK, Since Cafe didn't claim on her last post and mathblade isn't online, let me spell it out:

You two are the only ones who have not claimed. We need to know if SR is being honest with her ice proof townie claim. If there is no fireproof townie, she's likely scum.

I also have a hard time believing an ice or fireproof wouldn't just be a one-shot deal. I just allowed myself to be sidetracked with the Sameech stuff and the argument that fireproof should stay hidden or it will help scum.

I've changed my mind. This can help
I'm a Vanilla Townie.

Vote: Gath

One final thing, yeah? I have no idea what the theory of "ying to PR yang" is but I'm fairly sure it's wrong.

I said that because I've only played here.. This is my 3rd game with one of those three scuttled due to it being compromised. Anyway, all the games I've been in and those I've read here, Wake has had a ying yang set up. So Sameech claims odd night watchman then we may have an even night watchman. SR claims ice proof, then there Is a fireproof, odd night tracker, even night tracker and so on , etc. There was one game we played where we had an odd night cop then an even night cop and also a regular cop. This is why I thought there may be an even night watchman- until Sams possible scum flub.

You do realize this is exactly why you and mathblade, the last two who haven't claimed, need to do so.

Right? Because if neither of you is fireproof townie, then SR is likely fire scum.

I also have a hard time believing if ice or fireproof is in this setup, that they wouldn't be one-shot deals.

Cafe if you want hammer I got no problems with that.

Just because we have time does not mean we need to use it. We have discussed most everyone.

Your trying to rush this seems pretty scummy to me. If Sam flips town, and I'm not alive, I hope those who are left will take that into consideration.

Unvote

2 things are needed for me to vote here.

1) Cafe and mathblade's claims
2) Sameech's explanation

Sorry about my earlier post saying the same thing twice. Software caught my old post and my new one. I love when that happens. It's almost as special as when you respond to someone and it takes you back a page or two to the post you responded to.

Ugh!!

Mertex

This is the post where I thought you meant you had seen it too.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 136 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Cafe, your link takes me to the top of Page 136. There is only one post of mine on that entire page and I say nothing about FA.

Official USMB Mafia Game #5: A Game of Fire and Ice

The link takes you to post 4061, you might need to allow it to load, it may take a few. you quoted my post where I mention what was being said about FA and you say "Yup". As I said earlier, if I misunderstood your 'yup' my apologies.

The link is not working for me, but I went to post 4061 and that was posted after FA was NK, so yep, I knew FA was town.

What? Did you see the amount of discussion we had on this? Please.

Yes, and none of it coming from Sameech. I'm not going to jump on your knee jerk reactions. First of all, I don't believe SR is ice proof....that sounds like a load of crap to me.

I'll tag them so they see this when they are on next.

@CaféAuLait

@MathBlade

Claim please.

Wolf, I'm pretty sure that Math has claimed to be Town, several times as a matter of fact.
(I'm on hub's laptop and it's the pits.....twice I've had to reboot cause I got the rainbow wheel for over 5 mins).

Sorry, I guess you were looking for special roles/abilities/powers. I haven't seen any of that, but she has claimed to be Town.

I'll tag them so they see this when they are on next.

@CaféAuLait

@MathBlade

Claim please.

Wolf, I'm pretty sure that Math has claimed to be Town, several times as a matter of fact.
(I'm on hub's laptop and it's the pits.....twice I've had to reboot cause I got the rainbow wheel for over 5 mins).

Sorry, I guess you were looking for special roles/abilities/powers. I haven't seen any of that, but she has claimed to be Town.

Everyone is going to claim town. I need to know their roles.

The only way that SR can be ice immune is if she is Avi's partner.... which then, she wouldn't be lying. Or, she could be the Ice Queen.....which also would make her ice immune.

The only way that SR can be ice immune is if she is Avi's partner.... which then, she wouldn't be lying. Or, she could be the Ice Queen.....which also would make her ice immune.

If she was fire scum, she'd be ice immune. It would explain her survival. And if there is no fireproof townie, there's no iceproof townie. I also doubt such a powerful role exists. If it did it would be a one shot deal.

He says it right here on the game thread.

"Rosies night one visitors".

I never claimed to be the tracker. I am a night watchman. Avatar made it easy to sostion of tracking FA.
rt him out as scum of Rosie's night 1 visitors.

VisitorS with an S.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 136 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I think that is just a typo. Sameech isn't one of the best typists around here.

Sam said as watchman he could see who visited Rosie. Was Avatar a tracker, maybe? Sam is saying "Avatar made it easy to sostion of tracking FA". What does he mean by that statement?

I might agree if it just were the S, however he said he knew where FA was night on. I quoted Wakes posts where he ( our mod) said:

A. Vanilla townies can't be tracked and FA was a vanilla townie.
B. the jailer keys were a day action.

So Sam could not have seen or knew where FA was. Sam made the claim here on the GT and in his QT chat as verified by Wolf and House.

OK, Since Cafe didn't claim on her last post and mathblade isn't online, let me spell it out:

You two are the only ones who have not claimed. We need to know if SR is being honest with her ice proof townie claim. If there is no fireproof townie, she's likely scum.

I also have a hard time believing an ice or fireproof wouldn't just be a one-shot deal. I just allowed myself to be sidetracked with the Sameech stuff and the argument that fireproof should stay hidden or it will help scum.

I'm a Vanilla Townie.

One final thing, yeah? I have no idea what the theory of "ying to PR yang" is but I'm fairly sure it's wrong.

I said that because I've only played here.. This is my 3rd game with one of those three scuttled due to it being compromised. Anyway, all the games I've been in and those I've read here, Wake has had a ying yang set up. So Sameech claims odd night watchman then we may have an even night watchman. SR claims ice proof, then there Is a fireproof, odd night tracker, even night tracker and so on , etc. There was one game we played where we had an odd night cop then an even night cop and also a regular cop. This is why I thought there may be an even night watchman- until Sams possible scum flub.

You do realize this is exactly why you and mathblade, the last two who haven't claimed, need to do so.

Right? Because if neither of you is fireproof townie, then SR is likely fire scum.

I also have a hard time believing if ice or fireproof is in this setup, that they wouldn't be one-shot deals.

I really hope and I have a feeling i am right some claiming VT are not telling their PR if they have one and if I had one I don't think I would sit here possible giving scum clues as to what my role was. I'm town as well. I was pretty sure yesterday there seemed to be a consensus that our town PRs should not claim and I hope they did not and it looks like they have not.

I also find it strange you say Sameech got you sidetracked with SR. I don't recall you being after SR or questioning her the last few pages. We have three PRs claimed and they have ALL survived scum attacks, not just SR. Mertex since day 1 and Sam and SR since day 2.

I am inclined to believe SR and I've laid my reasons out prior. I believe Wake gave out PRs to balance the game since fire and ice can kill one another, if he had not then this game is even more unbalanced than I had imagined in scums favor. I don't think we need to give them any more information as of now. I believe Mertex and I believed Sam until his possible scum slip.

I'll wait for his explanation and weigh it and move on from there. That is my two cents on the matter and I think everyone claiming VT as they are doing is the smartest thing they can do right now.

Claiming at this point in the game can tell us if SR is lying or not and can tell us if she is scum or not. I see no reason not to claim. I had you as town Cafe. There should be no hesitation here.

I'm a Vanilla Townie.

I really hope and I have a feeling i am right some claiming VT are not telling their PR if they have one and if I had one I don't think I would sit here possible giving scum clues as to what my role was. I'm town as well. I was pretty sure yesterday there seemed to be a consensus that our town PRs should not claim and I hope they did not and it looks like they have not.

I also find it strange you say Sameech got you sidetracked with SR. I don't recall you being after SR or questioning her the last few pages. We have three PRs claimed and they have ALL survived scum attacks, not just SR. Mertex since day 1 and Sam and SR since day 2.

I am inclined to believe SR and I've laid my reasons out prior. I believe Wake gave out PRs to balance the game since fire and ice can kill one another, if he had not then this game is even more unbalanced than I had imagined in scums favor. I don't think we need to give them any more information as of now. I believe Mertex and I believed Sam until his possible scum slip.

I'll wait for his explanation and weigh it and move on from there. That is my two cents on the matter and I think everyone claiming VT as they are doing is the smartest thing they can do right now.

I never said Sameech got me sidetracked. I said I got sidetracked with the Sameech stuff. That top quote wasn't even supposed to be here but of course the stupid software put it here even when I put a new one below it because even though I deleted it for being redundant, it is still here.

If she was fire scum, she'd be ice immune. It would explain her survival. And if there is no fireproof townie, there's no iceproof townie. I also doubt such a powerful role exists. If it did it would be a one shot deal.

And the reason for our other two claimed PRs surviving the last couple days Wolf? I'll tell you another reason I think she may be telling the truth, she made that claim without any reason, she was not up for lynch, unless I forgot but she came in with guns a blazing to draw Scum to save town- unless she is some great actress, If I am wrong, time will tell, but for now I am willing to believe.

What you are doing IMO is setting up SR and another townie, if he/she claims he is fireproof to die tonight, especially if we don't get fire or ice, in our lynch and if we don't hit fire then we lose those two possible PRs and town is really screwed because the doc will be next and it's game over the way I count. I could be off being new but that is my count.

Forum List

Back