Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Great 3 votes. I give up. Continue to lose, town. You
for example. Last game aye was always getting completely offended that I would accuse her of being scum. Made me think she was suspicious. Of course, I was killed before I could do anything about it.

Yep, and Aye in that game, accused me of looking suspicious because I was acting aggressive, when I hadn't even used a curse word and was only defending myself every time someone claimed I was Scummy, yet she overlooked all the times that Grandma was being aggressive (to you and others) etc., etc., and look who turned out to be Grandma's accomplice. That's why I was suspicious of tn/wolf. She was picking up on minutia to accuse so many of us of being Scum, and then tn was coming in and sweeping up after her.

Nope, Go read it again and you will see why I thought I caught several scum, Wake mentioning the safeclaims, and when I realized I was wrong. TN knew exactly what happened. You harping on this is not going to get you anywhere.

I'm sorry, but you are over-reacting, which is what you did in Game 3, so I think you are Scum.

VOTE:Wolfsister

I am not acting anything like game 3. Everyone is voting me for aggressively trying to find scum which is why town loses every time. They vote for the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Avi got this shit game 4 for doing the same thing.

I'm fine with it. I'm just going to get frustrated and aggravated with town doing this every game and I'm tired of losing and don't want to mess around in a game where no one listens and everyone goes their own way. I'm safe to mislynch. My ability is not critical to the game.

I have better things to do with my time.

Unvote

Can't picture scum crucifying themselves, and I'd rather not be a part of lynching Town even if it is a suicide call.

3473.jpg

Vote Count 1.4

Wolfsister77 (2): Rosie, Mertex
House (2): CafeAuLait, Wolfsister77
Moonglow (1): tn5421
tn5421 (1): Moonglow
RosieS (1): Avatar4321
FA_Q2 (1): Sameech
BobPlumb (1): BobPlumb

Not Voting (6): FA_Q2, MeBelle60, Grandma, Shaitra, AyeCantSeeYou, House

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/26/14, @1pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5

I changed my vote before your post, boss.

Barely, apparently... but still.

Vote: Mertex

She's not paying attention. Red flag.

House's reaction to this is fairly town-like. He's not a good vote any more.

giving up with three votes?

Come on. I had 5 votes on me multiple times and still almost dodged the lynch. that's half the fun of the game!

for example. Last game aye was always getting completely offended that I would accuse her of being scum. Made me think she was suspicious. Of course, I was killed before I could do anything about it.

Yep, and Aye in that game, accused me of looking suspicious because I was acting aggressive, when I hadn't even used a curse word and was only defending myself every time someone claimed I was Scummy, yet she overlooked all the times that Grandma was being aggressive (to you and others) etc., etc., and look who turned out to be Grandma's accomplice. That's why I was suspicious of tn/wolf. She was picking up on minutia to accuse so many of us of being Scum, and then tn was coming in and sweeping up after her.

Nope, Go read it again and you will see why I thought I caught several scum, Wake mentioning the safeclaims, and when I realized I was wrong. TN knew exactly what happened. You harping on this is not going to get you anywhere.

I'm sorry, but you are over-reacting, which is what you did in Game 3, so I think you are Scum.

I am not acting anything like game 3. Everyone is voting me for aggressively trying to find scum which is why town loses every time. They vote for the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Avi got this shit game 4 for doing the same thing.

I'm fine with it. I'm just going to get frustrated and aggravated with town doing this every game and I'm tired of losing and don't want to mess around in a game where no one listens and everyone goes their own way. I'm safe to mislynch. My ability is not critical to the game.

I hate to break it to you, but Day 1, we have no idea who is Scum. You claim that you are aggressively trying to find scum, but you are doing the very same thing you are accusing others of doing. Nobody knows if they are voting for Town or Scum, unless you have ESP, your guess is as good as mine.

There are some who are not saying much and maybe not at all. They need to come in and try and interact, otherwise I will change my vote to one of them.

Come on. I had 5 votes on me multiple times and still almost dodged the lynch. that's half the fun of the game!

I want more votes. 3 isn't enough. I'm not going to be happy until I have 7 or 8, LOL.

cute-come-at-me-bro-5315.jpg

looking at the new VC gives me a few questions.

Sam can you yell me alittle more of your reasoning about your vote for FA?

Ok.

I find a lack of consistency in what FA says. Defends Cafe in one post and then finds cafe scummy a few posts later. States that Moonglow revealed there are neighborhoods citing a post in which MG was speaking hypothetically. Knows that scum can't kill each other and then states that town is innocent bystanders as they hunt each other down. Knows that it is critical town must kill scum but only criticizes what other people post with the 1 exception of calling for Bob to post. Thinks that knowing there are two scum teams is relevant but that basic worst case scenerio math isn't. Thinks discussing it is a distraction when as far as I am concerned, not only did it get Shaitra talking it gave me the first read I have ever had on her in now this the third game. Bending over backwards to point out there was no access to the scum thread in a post mostly about scum playing conditions, offering nothing constructive, trying to keep people from discussing things, and general inconsistency from someone who knows how important it is we strike first just feels very, very scummy to me.

On a sidenote, kudos to Shaitra for bringing the town playing for a stalemate to the discussion. I was just doing doomsday math and you found a way to turn that into an interesting idea I had not even seen. It wouldn't work because of the human element, but I seem to recall reading once a few years back about dealing for stalemates on the last day in 3 faction games just to keep a crap player/faction from winning.

That looks like an OMGUS vote.

dafuq?

OMGUS-Oh my God, you suck, retaliatory voting. That's what it means. That's not what I ddi

That looks like an OMGUS vote.

dafuq?

OMGUS-Oh my God, you suck retaliatory voting. That isn't what it I did but that's what it means.

looking at the new VC gives me a few questions.

cafe, why house? House, why cafe?

aye why sgt?

moonglow why TN?

Sam can you yell me alittle more of your reasoning about your vote for FA?

It is purely RVS. I was hoping it'd get him to talk more, but so far nada.

Who, me?

Eh. I'm sort of new to both Mafia and the board, so I don't know anybody here , or the rules of the game, all that well to just carry on about either endlessly. lol

Rest assured though, I'm checking the thread pretty regularly to see what's going on.

Why did my post show up twice? New software and me are not getting along, LOL.

It is quirky. Sometimes it feels like a post gets moved backwards in a thread to when it was sent. I am not sure. In some threads (not this one) it seems like when I hit post I can be a page or 2 back from where it should have landed.

Voting people off for stupid reasons is why town loses every game

And yet, you have provided stupid reasons (and even called yourself stupid for them!) for going after me... yet here you are, at it again.

This statement makes it sound like you want town to lose, considering your behavior.

No, My behavior is because I want town to win. We are never going to catch scum sitting around. You jumped on the vote right after Rosie to give yourself cover for a mislynch vote.

Go ahead. Have fun with it. Let's see what happens.

If I was scum, I wouldn't go after the person accusing me of it. Tit for tat votes don't seem like they'd particularly work in MY favor, being the new guy and all.

No, I changed my vote because Cafe was never a serious vote to begin with, and you earned the honor.

You retaliated. I get it.

Kinda the point when you figure out who scum is, isn't it? :)

wait, are you admitting you are scum???

Ooooo....

I change my vote.

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: House

Wolf

You came out of the gate voting for people for wrong or insignificant reasons IMO. Then you point the finger at the rest of us as if you have not done it. Perhaps you need to ensure your reasons don't seem petty. You were all over me because I said role when it was clear I was speaking about Moon being a townie.

We have always used the word Townie or town as we claim. Wikimafia states:

A role is the specific character or ability user a player plays as in a game of Mafia. Roles are at the very least comprised of a role name, any abilities that role may have, and a Win Condition.

I read character role as being Town or Mafia, then of course there are flavors or abilities as Wiki mafia states.

We are all aggravated at losing, but if you cant see you are doing the same shit you accuse everyone else of then I don't understand.

Forum List

Back