Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

LOL-Being the new guy does not mean you can't be scum House. Rosie knows better. Voting people off for stupid reasons is why town loses every game. I am not Grandma so comparing me to her is lame. I don't push people I think are town but I will push those I don't know or who I suspect.

House vote was opportunistic. He was waiting for the right time. I have other reasons to suspect him.

Have fun with this and go ahead and lynch me for dumb reasons and lose another one town.

LOL-this game is ridiculous at this site.

Voting people off for stupid reasons is why town loses every game

And yet, you have provided stupid reasons (and even called yourself stupid for them!) for going after me... yet here you are, at it again.

This statement makes it sound like you want town to lose, considering your behavior.

And yet, you have provided stupid reasons (and even called yourself stupid for them!) for going after me... yet here you are, at it again.

This statement makes it sound like you want town to lose, considering your behavior.

No, My behavior is because I want town to win. We are never going to catch scum sitting around. You jumped on the vote right after Rosie to give yourself cover for a mislynch vote.

Go ahead. Have fun with it. Let's see what happens.

No, My behavior is because I want town to win. We are never going to catch scum sitting around. You jumped on the vote right after Rosie to give yourself cover for a mislynch vote.

If I was scum, I wouldn't go after the person accusing me of it. Tit for tat votes don't seem like they'd particularly work in MY favor, being the new guy and all.

No, I changed my vote because Cafe was never a serious vote to begin with, and you earned the honor.

If I was scum, I wouldn't go after the person accusing me of it. Tit for tat votes don't seem like they'd particularly work in MY favor, being the new guy and all.

No, I changed my vote because Cafe was never a serious vote to begin with, and you earned the honor.

You retaliated. I get it.

Kinda the point when you figure out who scum is, isn't it? :)

wait, are you admitting you are scum???

Gah, I wish someone would come in here and do something scummy.

Says the Grandma who tries to pass store-bought Keebler cookies off as home-made. :eusa_sick:

Too boring in here and now it is sprinkling outside which messes up my plans for the day.

For those pondering why I have considered No lynch as an option it should be obvious:

12-4 Day 1
9-4 Day 2
6-4 day 3
3-4 We lost

Our history of getting scum early is not great so I don't really like that the game is on hyperdrive against us with so little information to go on and the possible numbers above. Not lynching on one of Day 1-3 might give us an extra day if scum is successful in not hitting each other or the same target at night. We have the least information on day 1 ergo....

But, if you are all intent on rolling the dice, then that is fine too. It was just an idea for discussion. I'll go sit quietly in the corner with all the other wallflowers.

According to the Game details, if both Mafia camps try to kill the same person, they cancel each other out, so we could end with no Townie being killed any of the nights, because the two Mafias don't talk to each other, they can't coordinate their targets. I don't know what the probabilities of that would be, but taking into consideration the other roles available for us Townies, we might/could be saving the person they are trying to kill. I think we ought to just go ahead and proceed with a lynch, hope we get Scum and then depending on the outcome try and figure out our next step.

for example. Last game aye was always getting completely offended that I would accuse her of being scum. Made me think she was suspicious. Of course, I was killed before I could do anything about it.

Yep, and Aye in that game, accused me of looking suspicious because I was acting aggressive, when I hadn't even used a curse word and was only defending myself every time someone claimed I was Scummy, yet she overlooked all the times that Grandma was being aggressive (to you and others) etc., etc., and look who turned out to be Grandma's accomplice. That's why I was suspicious of tn/wolf. She was picking up on minutia to accuse so many of us of being Scum, and then tn was coming in and sweeping up after her.

That'd be odd, considering I'm not.

for example. Last game aye was always getting completely offended that I would accuse her of being scum. Made me think she was suspicious. Of course, I was killed before I could do anything about it.

Yep, and Aye in that game, accused me of looking suspicious because I was acting aggressive, when I hadn't even used a curse word and was only defending myself every time someone claimed I was Scummy, yet she overlooked all the times that Grandma was being aggressive (to you and others) etc., etc., and look who turned out to be Grandma's accomplice. That's why I was suspicious of tn/wolf. She was picking up on minutia to accuse so many of us of being Scum, and then tn was coming in and sweeping up after her.

Nope, Go read it again and you will see why I thought I caught several scum, Wake mentioning the safeclaims, and when I realized I was wrong. TN knew exactly what happened. You harping on this is not going to get you anywhere.

Ok, Sam, your biker chick comment got you on my town list.

I was fierce. Managing 40 fourth graders is not for the faint of heart.

Perhaps I need to add a small seat for Hubs to the back of my powerchair? He would like that.

Grandma can show you her sense of humor herself. She has regained it for Game 5.

Looking for some humor from:

Moonie

Mertex

Wolfie

FA_Q2

And @Shaitra who is MIA.

Regards from Rosie

You want some humor.......here you go.....

GNOM-2575-2.jpg

Nope, Go read it again and you will see why I thought I caught several scum, Wake mentioning the safeclaims, and when I realized I was wrong. TN knew exactly what happened. You harping on this is not going to get you anywhere.

I'm sorry, but you are over-reacting, which is what you did in Game 3, so I think you are Scum.

VOTE:Wolfsister

That'd be odd, considering I'm not.

Must have read it wrong. You're calling wolf scum.

Perhaps I need to add a small seat for Hubs to the back of my powerchair? He would like that.

Grandma can show you her sense of humor herself. She has regained it for Game 5.

Moonie

Mertex

Wolfie

FA_Q2

And @Shaitra who is MIA.

Regards from Rosie

GNOM-2575-2.jpg

okay that was funny:)

Moonie

Mertex

Wolfie

FA_Q2

And @Shaitra who is MIA.

Regards from Rosie

GNOM-2575-2.jpg

LOL One would almost think that that is a vote for Moonglow.

You is definitely Town, Mertex. :)

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back