Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: Bob Plumb

Very tricksy that one is....

Frankly, if we're going to lynch anyone, why not make it the guy who's blatantly asking for it? lol

I don't think Bob understands what votes do in this game.

But as far as you go, either you've done some homework and figured out how to play this game, or you lied when you said you were new to the game.

Official USMB Mafia Game #5: A Game of Fire and Ice | Page 27 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #5 | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Or I just watched what everyone else has been doing so far and tried to copy it.
shrug.gif

After all, it's not like the combination of "vote for this guy" and "unvote" in bold is really all that hard to figure out. lol

Do you think Bob might be making a ploy?

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: Bob Plumb

Frankly, if we're going to lynch anyone, why not make it the guy who's blatantly asking for it? lol

I don't think Bob understands what votes do in this game.

But as far as you go, either you've done some homework and figured out how to play this game, or you lied when you said you were new to the game.

Official USMB Mafia Game #5: A Game of Fire and Ice | Page 27 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #5 | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Or I just watched what everyone else has been doing so far and tried to copy it.
shrug.gif

After all, it's not like the combination of "vote for this guy" and "unvote" in bold is really all that hard to figure out. lol

Do you think Bob might be making a ploy?

No. I don't think he understands how the game is played or what is involved. He needs to come in and answer for why he wants votes on himself.

If anyone knows a good way to ISO someone with this new software, I'd appreciate it. Playing this game in this new formate is not easy for me so far. I want to be able to read a single persons' posts at some point rather than going back through hundreds of posts. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this kind of thing out but I feel like an idiot about this format. Clueless over here, LOL.

If anyone knows a good way to ISO someone with this new software, I'd appreciate it. Playing this game in this new formate is not easy for me so far. I want to be able to read a single persons' posts at some point rather than going back through hundreds of posts. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this kind of thing out but I feel like an idiot about this format. Clueless over here, LOL.

Thanks, much easier than I thought. Good to know!!

Or maybe I gain the ability to play the piano. I've always wanted to say, "Don't shoot! I'm just the piano player!"

Why would you be worried about getting shot?

You must be scum!

Not me. I did forget though that this game scum will be using their elemental powers to kill townies. So no one will be shooting me with a gun. :mope:

No. I don't think he understands how the game is played or what is involved. He needs to come in and answer for why he wants votes on himself.

To be fair, it might also be the case that he's decided that he simply doesn't want to play, and is trying to get himself banned as such.

To be fair, it might also be the case that he's decided that he simply doesn't want to play, and is trying to get himself banned as such.

If this is the case, I would hope he could tell Wake. Wake could try to get a replacement for that spot.

I also want to hear more from mebelle as soon as she is back from her V/LA and can post.

@Wake
...XXX Bob Plumb

Because 1) I suspect that he just doesn't understand the game yet and wants out based on my own WTF reaction to my first game; and 2) we don't have the numerical cushion to be dicking around until we have killed at least 1 scum.

@Wake
...XXX Bob Plumb

Because 1) I suspect that he just doesn't understand the game yet and wants out based on my own WTF reaction to my first game; and 2) we don't have the numerical cushion to be dicking around until we have killed at least 1 scum.

True. However, Wake could replace him if he wants out, right?

That's why I posted this:

@BobPlumb

Votes are bad. Very bad, especially if you are town. If you are scum/mafia, then they are good.

If you get 9 votes this round, it means you are out of the game. If that's what you want, to not play, then PM Wake and let him know so he can replace you.

@Wake
...XXX Bob Plumb

If he could find a player. I think I was the only one who said they would make themselves available as an alternate.

@Wake
...XXX Bob Plumb

Not if we lynch him.

At this point, I'm going to ISO everyone, ask questions, get reads, and @lurking players but not now. I'm going to be busy for awhile and don't have time. Then I'm going to put out whatever I have in the way of reads and go from there. I'll put it up later at some point when I have time.

I will use my ability when I can but the situation has to be right and it isn't yet.

@Wake
...XXX Bob Plumb

Not if we lynch him.

we still have several days till the deadline. No need to rush a lynch when he could start playing or we could replace him

Green_Orb.png
Nimble Fingers

Shaitra
requires an explanation. What is nimble fingers mertex? Can you give us some more info?

I cant find anything that might shed some light on this. There is a thief role but I doubt that Wake included this in this particular game.

@Wake
@Mertex

Green_Orb.png
Nimble Fingers

Shaitra
requires an explanation. What is nimble fingers mertex? Can you give us some more info?

I cant find anything that might shed some light on this. There is a thief role but I doubt that Wake included this in this particular game.

@Wake
@Mertex

I'm sure that Wake will explain it when he comes into the thread. I don't know that telling you what it is makes any difference since it doesn't affect you.

@Wake
...XXX Bob Plumb

Not if we lynch him.

If he wants out we won't lynch him, we need to see if Wake can replace him. My vote on him was and is to explain why he voted for himself or to see why he voted for himself and to see if he does not understand the game.

Given our PMs tell us we are to kill scum, I can't figure how he thinks a vote for himself would be any value.

Green_Orb.png
Nimble Fingers

Shaitra

@Wake
@Mertex

I'm sure that Wake will explain it when he comes into the thread. I don't know that telling you what it is makes any difference since it doesn't affect you.
Because information is good for town unless it is something that identifies you as a valuable target. Since the ability is out there is little reason I can see to with hold information.

Forum List

Back