Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Regarding using abilities: If it is something Mertex and Shaitra are doing, it doesn't have to be put here, necessarily. I have no problem with that. Mine for example, is out in the open and obvious, so I would be fine explaining it when it is activated. Case by case situation, IMO. Sometimes sharing info. is good and sometimes it is good to wait and strategically reveal.

I'm just the target so until whatever happens, I really don't know if it's going to be good or bad. Hopefully it's nothing like the hex spell in the last game.

I'm just the target so until whatever happens, I really don't know if it's going to be good or bad. Hopefully it's nothing like the hex spell in the last game.
I doubt it. I would hope that all the abilities have a good purpose to them this go around considering double kills we can experience at night.

I guess a positive in this scenario though is that the scum are no longer a voting block - they are split up. I realized how vital that was last game - the scum team could stop some really strong wagons on themselves because they had at least three votes on lock down. The masons were a real PITA. That is no longer the case.

I doubt it. I would hope that all the abilities have a good purpose to them this go around considering double kills we can experience at night.

I guess a positive in this scenario though is that the scum are no longer a voting block - they are split up. I realized how vital that was last game - the scum team could stop some really strong wagons on themselves because they had at least three votes on lock down. The masons were a real PITA. That is no longer the case.

I was following until the masons were a real pain in the ass comment. I think it would be nice to has some masons pissing off the scum.

I was following until the masons were a real pain in the ass comment. I think it would be nice to has some masons pissing off the scum.

Town could have won if the masons worked together in the game thread. Coming in after the game is lost to claim anything is too late.

THIS game yes. Last game, not so much lol :D

Mertex has stolen Shaitra's "
Green_Orb.png
" ability!

She will be informed what it is via PM soon.

fire_and_ice_control_wallpaper_by_djduzky-d3f0fxv.jpg

Vote Count 1.5

BobPlumb (3): BobPlumb, CafeAuLait, Sgt_Gath
Wolfsister77 (2): Rosie, Mertex
House (1): Grandma
Moonglow (1): tn5421
tn5421 (1): Moonglow
RosieS (1): Avatar4321
FA_Q2 (1): Sameech

Not Voting (6): FA_Q2, MeBelle60, Shaitra, AyeCantSeeYou, House, Wolfsister77

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/26/14, @1pm central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9

Hmmm...................that does not seem like a pro-town ability to me.

That and there is no girl smooching involved. Shaitra should now tell us what her ability was I think. Not sure. Seems fair to disclose if more than 1 person already knows.

Forum List

Back