Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

And I've noted Josh seems to be abs
And Cafe seems a little protective of SR too but that is just a hunch I need to look at. She seemed to object when I voted SR and I wondered about that.

Popping in for a bit, I just read this page and have to go back for the rest. Sorry, Wolf, where did I object to you voting SR? Can you post the post number.

You haven't been keeping up. If you had, you'd know why I'm posting what I am. It has nothing to do with the usurper role at all. Why do you keep bring up the usurper anyway? Is that what you rolled this time?

I haven't been studying your wall posts, if that's what you mean. I rarely read anyone's wallposts, they make my eyes blister.

I rolled Town this time. Actually TSO rolled Town, as it were.

Aye, I just skimmed the thread after spending a family day with Math. We still are. Can you put everything you want me to respond to in one post? From my perspective, it sounds like you just took my iso and then said I was scum for changing my mind. Use major points. Rehashing my ISO and why I did everything I did is something no one will care to read for its length.

I had a massive argument with Wolf. Stop implying that I woke up one day and decided Wolf was town. I attempted to coordinate people because townblocks are how we win.

Ika, we can dance if you are alive after Aye flips. I still don't buy you miss the one thing youobsess with. Your responses make me a hair more open to it as Guard ika could do the same thing you did but not vote Aye. I appreciate the angry reachout.

You haven't been keeping up. If you had, you'd know why I'm posting what I am. It has nothing to do with the usurper role at all. Why do you keep bring up the usurper anyway? Is that what you rolled this time?

I haven't been studying your wall posts, if that's what you mean. I rarely read anyone's wallposts, they make my eyes blister.

I rolled Town this time. Actually TSO rolled Town, as it were.

Grandma,

I'll straight shoot this. I am having issues with your arguments. A ton of your posts seem to keep reverting back to FA's reads. You keep referencing him over and over, almost as if that is the only argument you have. Perhaps since I have been reading from my phone I have missed something. But it seems as if you are leaning on his reads as being the "be all end all" and you are not making other logical arguments. I think you have referenced and linked to that FA's reads several times and have gone back to the "king" thing too several times.

I don't know why, but this is strange to me.

I thought Aye may be usurper because her voting pattern.

How about an argument for Aye, without using FA? Scum are scum, and since you think he may have been trying to fool us by saying "King" and it could have been 'Queen" why lean on FAs count so much?

Scum tried to counter me to FA. Scum are countering me to Aye. Scum pushed me back when Shaitra was lynched.

Kinda obvious what is going on here.

Grandma,

I'll straight shoot this. I am having issues with your arguments. A ton of your posts seem to keep reverting back to FA's reads. You keep referencing him over and over, almost as if that is the only argument you have. Perhaps since I have been reading from my phone I have missed something. But it seems as if you are leaning on his reads as being the "be all end all" and you are not making other logical arguments. I think you have referenced and linked to that FA's reads several times and have gone back to the "king" thing too several times.

I don't know why, but this is strange to me.

I thought Aye may be usurper because her voting pattern.

How about an argument for Aye, without using FA? Scum are scum, and since you think he may have been trying to fool us by saying "King" and it could have been 'Queen" why lean on FAs count so much?

Cafe, you had FA in your neighborhood Game 3. He was Scum with me in Game 4. You and I know how he plays.

There is no way in hell he would dare risk the Ruler by reading the Ruler as Scum. FA would read the Ruler as Null or Town.

His Scum/Leaning Scum reads: Scarlet, Mertex, Wolf, Ika.

His Null/Town reads: Aye, Shaitra, Cafe (The Old School), Arden, Avi, Josh, Grandma (TSO), Mathblade

From Wall Post 1766: FA defends Josh and calls Math Scum. He's very much after Wolf. He reads me (tso) and Scarlet as Scum. Defends Avi. Wants to PL Ika.

Later he and Shaitra wagon Avi.

So Scarlet, Mertex, Wolf, Ika, Avi, Math, Avi, and I = not Ruler, not likely Guard.

That leaves Aye, Shaitra, Cafe (The Old School), Arden, Josh.

Well, Shaitra turned out to be a Guard, didn't she?

So Aye, Cafe, Arden, Josh are left.

Shaitra read Aye as Town. I don't have the link for her full reads list, I got that bit of news from Avi.

SHAITRA AND FA BOTH LIST AYE AS TOWN.

That very much shortens the suspect list for me.

Grandma, While both townreading Aye makes Aye Ruler more likely, that is not a lock. A good way to play scum is to scumread your buddies but always have somewhere better to vote.

Wolf, Grandma is right on Aye. Just right for the wrong reasons. Lynching a usurper is not strategically advantageous to us right now. We didn't hunt the usurper the last couple days and caught scum.

If you want my vote onAvatar, make a very compelling case.

Grandma, While both townreading Aye makes Aye Ruler more likely, that is not a lock. A good way to play scum is to scumread your buddies but always have somewhere better to vote.

You know that and I know that. FA probably does too, but is he (or Shaitra) going to risk the Ruler getting lynched because of his (their) read(s)? I doubt it. The Guards might bus each other if they feel the need (and know who their cronies are,) but they won't at all risk the Ruler.

That's why it's such a huge risk to townread the ruler. If they flipped, people would assume the guards protected the ruler. Hemce why no slam dunk.

People always got voted for suggesting Aye scum. Things like that suggest Aye ruler. Aye v Avatar, Aye v me.

Wolf, Grandma is right on Aye. Just right for the wrong reasons. Lynching a usurper is not strategically advantageous to us right now. We didn't hunt the usurper the last couple days and caught scum.

I feel more confident with my scumread on Avi than I do on Aye scum or you scum SR. I can make a case when I have more time.

Everyone else needs to make their cases for their votes also.

I feel more confident with my scumread on Avi than I do on Aye scum or you scum SR. I can make a case when I have more time.

I agree with this but for your reads. The case also needs to be in one or two posts so people can follow.

I'll be able to read more and respond to some thing in the morning. I suppose this this a prod dodge. I have to go work now.

I agree with this but for your reads. The case also needs to be in one or two posts so people can follow.

I will vote Aye to avoid a NL. But I've had a really bad feeling about Avi for awhile now and it won't go away.

Forum List

Back