Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Sure Mertex, right after I did my post count, LOL.

Aye is at L-2

Arden, Grandma, SR, ika

SR is at L-2

Mathblade, Aye, Avi, Mertex
Thanks for keeping up with it. I don't have time and it seems it changes every minute.

Some of the ones I read as Scum are on Aye's wagon, except for Ika. I might as well join the SR wagon even though Avi is voting for her. No one else wants to vote for Avi even though I've come across many posts where several have listed him as Scum. Hope her flip helps us one way or the other.

Sure Mertex, right after I did my post count, LOL.

Aye is at L-2

Arden, Grandma, SR, ika

SR is at L-2

Mathblade, Aye, Avi, Mertex
Thanks for keeping up with it. I don't have time and it seems it changes every minute.

Some of the ones I read as Scum are on Aye's wagon, except for Ika. I might as well join the SR wagon even though Avi is voting for her. No one else wants to vote for Avi even though I've come across many posts where several have listed him as Scum. Hope her flip helps us one way or the other.

I disagree with lynching SR right now. If she is town, I'd like her around until end game. If she's scum, sure let's get rid of her. But I don't want to get rid of her until we are fairly certain she is scum. I'd like her at least to be able to defend herself after Aye is done with her case against her before lynching her.

Any lynch we do, we should be certain as we can be that we are correct.

And Cafe seems a little protective of SR too but that is just a hunch I need to look at. She seemed to object when I voted SR and I wondered about that.

ika

Why did you change your vote to me, when you've been saying all game long that you think SR/Titus is scum?

What's your case for voting for me?

This makes me angry all over again and makes me want to lynch her but I wanted to lynch House for the same thing and he was rebel but still..................grrrrrr. Makes me mad.

She still hasn't answered any of the questions I asked her from last night. Notice that?

This makes me angry all over again and makes me want to lynch her but I wanted to lynch House for the same thing and he was rebel but still..................grrrrrr. Makes me mad.

She still hasn't answered any of the questions I asked her from last night. Notice that?

Yep, She seems to be avoiding you while buddying me like crazy yesterday. Don't worry, I've taken note of it.

Anyway, I'm Town.

IIRC-You only said this when you were scum.

Looking back over Grandma's posts, interesting things can be found. I won't go into it tonight, since I'm working again tomorrow, but I suggest a search of her posts. She's not posting like her usual self in my opinion. Look and see for yourself.

No FA scumread SR. Grandma seems off this game too.

I am thinking of re-looking at a few people. It's just a time thing being able to do it all.

Post 1568, 1569 Official USMB Mafia Game 6 The Rebels In The Palace Page 79 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Official USMB Mafia Game 6 The Rebels In The Palace Page 79 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
SR seemingly upset of the votes on FA.
"I'll just be over here if and when people actually want to lynch scum.

You know, Wolf, Josh B, Mathblade... those people."

Good job here. I had forgotten about this. She was heavy duty scumreading me for most of the game and then suddenly decided I was town. I have not been playing any different than last game when she knew I was town the whole game. So yeah, another thing to take note of.

Prove how I'm scum, grandma. I'm not. Get over it.

Arden and Cafe were also among FA's town/null picks.

The way you're wallposting to try and move the votes away from Ruler and over to Usurper is a tell.

That you haven't said, "Okay, lynch me, I'll flip Town" is an even bigger tell.

I am utterly convinced that you're the Ruler.

If I'm wrong I'll vote myself after your flip.

Looking back over Grandma's posts, interesting things can be found. I won't go into it tonight, since I'm working again tomorrow, but I suggest a search of her posts. She's not posting like her usual self in my opinion. Look and see for yourself.

Read Game 2. That's how I've been posting.

Why?

1) I replaced in, which isn't as easy to work with as starting on Day 1 with everyone else;

2) I'm not pissed off, sick, and wrecked on cough syrup.

Prove how I'm scum, grandma. I'm not. Get over it.

Arden and Cafe were also among FA's town/null picks.

The way you're wallposting to try and move the votes away from Ruler and over to Usurper is a tell.

That you haven't said, "Okay, lynch me, I'll flip Town" is an even bigger tell.

I am utterly convinced that you're the Ruler.

If I'm wrong I'll vote myself after your flip.

You haven't been keeping up. If you had, you'd know why I'm posting what I am. It has nothing to do with the usurper role at all. Why do you keep bring up the usurper anyway? Is that what you rolled this time?

Forum List

Back