Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Aye-I would appreciate it if you finish your case on SR when you get done with work.

FoS: Arden

Your vote for Aye was not thought out and I'm not going to accept these kinds of votes any more.

Get your ass in here and play or replace out.

FoS: Mathblade

Yesterday your contributions were very nice and appreciated but you haven't done anything to solve the game

FoS: ika

Tired of you doing nothing but bitching at SR all game or wanting to hammer. That doesn't help us.

Screw all you people who don't play or vote hop. I will not vote out those who contribute to the game unless someone can show a very good case on them being scum.

So no to anyone I have not put a vote or FoS on in the last 2 posts.

So take that!!

Hey I am trying to play. I said Low Availability yesterday and you acknowledged it. I just woke up and need to try to get to the VCA today once I find all of Wake's posts...

Take your FoS based on RL and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Taking a break for lunch. Read over the posts really quick, but won't be able to stick around till maybe later tonight.

Wolfsister77 I was pointing out Grandma's relationship to Avi, and the fact that two other Scum voted for Avi should not make us think that because she voted Avi she is confirmed "town".
Also, I wasn't pushing for Grandma's lynch, but rather Avatar's. I think Avatar is the ruler. We had a wagon on him and it fell apart, I think we switched to FA and then never came back to him. When I have time I'll check to see who argued in his defense and why Avi's wagon fell apart. I'm thinking, like Cafe said in a previous post, that Grandma may be the last guard. And, now I think Arden is the Usurper, but not 100% sure.

I have thought that Aye was Town, don't see much to make her Scum but will continue to check her out.

Telling me to get my ass in here or replace out = not cool.

That was directed at Arden and I have no issue with people not playing due to RL issues. Maybe re-read what I wrote. If someone only posts once or twice a day but delivers real content, I am cool with it. If someone can't post due to RL issues or needs V/LA I am cool with it. If it is explained, even briefly, I don't care. And you did that so yesterday I had no issue with anything you did. And what you said after that about VCA, etc. was helpful and I would of loved to see more like that from you.

What I am not cool with is people like Arden who are really, really good when they are here but are barely here and sometimes just throw a vote in there and go away again. Or Josh who did great at the beginning and now just stops by to put up a vote without a good explanation. Or ika who is only bitching at SR or lurking or hammering with one or two good content posts that I like but that's it. And your content yesterday was fabulous and appreciated but before that you were in a bad mood and rarely spoke except to vote yourself, talk about how much you didn't want to post here and it was a chore and were mad at being called scum. It wasn't helpful to the game.

I vote hopped earlier because there seemed to be a lot of tunneling going on in the middle. I was pushing my vote to people I felt were on the edge and trying to get reactions from them. I think it mostly worked.

Town/ier reads on
Grandma
Math(still maybe)
Scarlet
Aye

This whole pushing Avatar as the ruler from Mertex seems bad. Wolfsister, you and I have already explained why it's probably not true. Why are you OMGUSing me? You liked it when I put a vote on Grandma and said it was gut. Now I'm putting a vote on Mertex because Aye is probably town, and I feel like there is a possible link to Mertex from both FA and Shai that should be looked into.

I vote hopped earlier because there seemed to be a lot of tunneling going on in the middle. I was pushing my vote to people I felt were on the edge and trying to get reactions from them. I think it mostly worked.

Town/ier reads on
Grandma
Math(still maybe)
Scarlet
Aye

This whole pushing Avatar as the ruler from Mertex seems bad. Wolfsister, you and I have already explained why it's probably not true. Why are you OMGUSing me? You liked it when I put a vote on Grandma and said it was gut. Now I'm putting a vote on Mertex because Aye is probably town, and I feel like there is a possible link to Mertex from both FA and Shai that should be looked into.

I voted you to get the above post, not OMGUS. Pressure vote to get you to get the above post, an explanation on Mertex.

Happens all the time. :wink:

I still think you are town and am totally cool with moving on from Aye. I also think SR is town and do not think Avi is the ruler. I'm not sold on Mertex as scum either and frankly I don't have a clue who is so I need a good case on someone to cast a vote or to look into it more myself but I have a ton other things to do this weekend so I'm letting others take over for awhile. :biggrin:

Unvote

wolf: i am not scum reading her nor voting her b/c shes scum reading me im scum reading her b/c shes fucking misrepping the fucking shit out of me.

i fucking said i was not here at the time of the l-1 and titus is now obviously blaitently ignoring it.

that being said i really dont give a fuckign damn. i have about 5-7 other games that i play in as well as 3 games i am currently modding/co-modding so this game is not very high on priority list for me at all.

you got beef or proplems with me you put a fucking vote down on me or bug off.

ika-You do realize how bad it looks that you went on a rampage like that when Aye was racking up votes. Having said that, I do at least understand now why you voted her. However, I am extremely suspicious of all the votes flying over to SR from people when Aye's wagon was taking off. You, Avi, Aye (which I can understand) all piled on her over this period of time. This can't be a coincidence.

My confrontation post was meant to get reactions and I got an explanation from everyone I was looking for except Arden.

Now, I am also willing to give you the benefit of the doubt ika on whether or not you were here when she was at L-1 because I unvoted rather quickly when I realized it.

I don't believe I have ever done a good analysis of SR and it's time for me to ISO her and do so.

Avi-I have really been having a tough time analyzing you this game. Sometimes you look town but many times you've pinged scum to me. So you will get an ISO also.

It is my contention ika was on during L minus one for Aye. He ignored this fact and attacked me. It is odd for a hammer obsessed guy to do that. The only way I canexplaain that is ika guarding Aye.

unvote AYE

VOTE: Mertex

If we have to revisit Aye again because this is wrong, than by all means we will. But this is already the second time I've voted her and she seems town.

So both FA and Shaitra call Aye Town, which makes her Suspect #1. Aye goes into wall posting, unusual for her, to make a case for Scarlet as Usurper, which is deflection as Usuper =/= Ruler, which again makes her look very suspicious for being so over-the-top.

And Josh unvotes Aye saying Aye looks Townish.

Aye + Josh are the Ruling Party team.

We can deal with the Usurper after these 2 are gone.

unvote AYE

VOTE: Mertex

If we have to revisit Aye again because this is wrong, than by all means we will. But this is already the second time I've voted her and she seems town.

So both FA and Shaitra call Aye Town, which makes her Suspect #1. Aye goes into wall posting, unusual for her, to make a case for Scarlet as Usurper, which is deflection as Usuper =/= Ruler, which again makes her look very suspicious for being so over-the-top.

And Josh unvotes Aye saying Aye looks Townish.

Aye + Josh are the Ruling Party team.

We can deal with the Usurper after these 2 are gone.

OK, But who's the ruler, Aye or Josh? I still remember FA using the word King. I also have to go back and look at Josh as well.

Wolf how do you explain ika's refusal but got ika guarding Aye?

SR, I have been over all of Aye's post and didn't find a single one that led me to believe she is Scum. She defended herself quite well and even gave posts #'s and links, but you have yet to post one of her comments that might make her sound like Scum. And, it's possible that Ika was away when Aye was at L-1....I was too, and had she been lynched, there wouldn't have been a vote from me on her. At one point you thought Shaitra was the ruler and Arden was her guard, and we know now that Shaitra was just a guard.

Town/ier reads on
Grandma
Math(still maybe)
Scarlet
Aye

That's a load of BS. The only reason FA was agreeing with me on my reads on House/WS, when I thought House was the guard and WS the ruler is because as Scum, he knew that neither House nor Wolf were the ruler and was using me as his excuse to vote for Wolf. There is no link to me from either FA or Shaitra. Shaitra read Wolf, SR, Aye, Avi and House as Town, so what is the link from her to any of them? Possibly just to Avi, if he is the ruler, why she was calling him "town".

So why did you put a vote on Grandma? What was your gut telling you? I agree that Aye is probably town, but so am I. In post #1557 you thought FA was town, perhaps we should check out the link between you and FA.

Forum List

Back