Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

unvote AYE

VOTE: Mertex

If we have to revisit Aye again because this is wrong, than by all means we will. But this is already the second time I've voted her and she seems town.

So both FA and Shaitra call Aye Town, which makes her Suspect #1. Aye goes into wall posting, unusual for her, to make a case for Scarlet as Usurper, which is deflection as Usuper =/= Ruler, which again makes her look very suspicious for being so over-the-top.

And Josh unvotes Aye saying Aye looks Townish.

Aye + Josh are the Ruling Party team.

We can deal with the Usurper after these 2 are gone.

OK, But who's the ruler, Aye or Josh? I still remember FA using the word King. I also have to go back and look at Josh as well.

Do you remember the last Game where Avi called his partner "she?" He was trying to throw us off. FA would do the exact same thing. Is the Ruler a King? Is the Ruler a Queen? We don't know. But I'm 100% sure that the King/Queen is Josh?Aye, and Aye is the stronger suspect right now.

The post where you think FA is town.

It should be obvious that the wagons against town are being padded by scum.
Especially in this case where Any town wagon has a 5 vote lead on all other wagons.

FA_Q2 has always been suspect but this looks like that padding.

He did not call FA town here. He called him scum for jumping on Avi's wagon. Josh was instrumental in helping catch FA. This is why this game is so fricking confusing.

Everyone has a shade of town and scum in this game.

Except me. I'm the only obvious townie here and it blows.

I want some town help dammit.

OK, But who's the ruler, Aye or Josh? I still remember FA using the word King. I also have to go back and look at Josh as well.

Do you remember the last Game where Avi called his partner "she?" He was trying to throw us off. FA would do the exact same thing. Is the Ruler a King? Is the Ruler a Queen? We don't know. But I'm 100% sure that the King/Queen is Josh?Aye, and Aye is the stronger suspect right now.[/QUOTE]

Prove how I'm scum, grandma. I'm not. Get over it.

Just got in from work, will be posting soon.

So both FA and Shaitra call Aye Town, which makes her Suspect #1. Aye goes into wall posting, unusual for her, to make a case for Scarlet as Usurper, which is deflection as Usuper =/= Ruler, which again makes her look very suspicious for being so over-the-top.

And Josh unvotes Aye saying Aye looks Townish.

Aye + Josh are the Ruling Party team.

We can deal with the Usurper after these 2 are gone.

I'm not the only person they called town in their posts. Does that make all the others scum as well? The wall posts are in my defense against made-up crap. If you had taken time to read the game and understand what's going on, you'd know that. I'm not doing that to call SR the usurper, as you claim. Don't put words into my posts that don't belong there.

Wolf unvoted as well. Which scum are you going to call her? Possibly the role you have?

Wolf, then why this post:

3 votes that caused a lynch in less than 5 minutes. For fuck's sake.

Whether I'm wrong or not about Shaitra being town, looking at SR as scum here, followed by Aye. I still think Avatar is town- like Wolf and ika, he seems to be putting himself out there too much to be scum.

Actually no. Avatar should be viewed as confscum at this point.

I asked him to explain that and he never did.

Josh_B

Do you still feel this way and why?

Post 408 Official USMB Mafia Game 6 The Rebels In The Palace Page 21 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
SR trying to keep the arguing between Wolf and Mertex going.

Post 424 Official USMB Mafia Game 6 The Rebels In The Palace Page 22 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
SR calling out five players and telling them they are her town reads, then saying they should lynch outside of that group.

Post 580 Official USMB Mafia Game 6 The Rebels In The Palace Page 29 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
SR saying this about gambits " I'm very conservative when it comes to those as town". Really? Guess you go overboard as scum, like you have in this game.

1222651-bigthumbnail.jpg

Vote Count 5.1

★Arden (0):
Mertex
AyeCantSeeYou (3): Grandma,★Arden, ScarletRage
CafeAuLait (1):
Grandma (0):
ika (0):
Josh_B (0):
Mathblade (1):
CafeAuLait
Mertex (1): Josh_B
ScarletRage (4): Mathblade, AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321, ika
Wolfsister77 (0):

Not Voting (1): Wolfsister77

~ With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 10/16/14, @9PM Central.
~ VCs reflect replaced-in players from the point they join on. Mertex

Wake Would you update the Vote counts, VC 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, Cafe has already started playing and you have her listed in the players, but in the "Not Voting" you are still showing TheOldSchool.

It is my contention ika was on during L minus one for Aye. He ignored this fact and attacked me. It is odd for a hammer obsessed guy to do that. The only way I canexplaain that is ika guarding Aye.

or maybe the fact is i didnt know she was l-fuckign-1? maybe i dont have time to read every god damn vote in between every 20 so posts? maybe you need to quit fucking misrepping me? you just need to fuck off when i say that your misrepping me about my shit.

ika-You do realize how bad it looks that you went on a rampage like that when Aye was racking up votes. Having said that, I do at least understand now why you voted her. However, I am extremely suspicious of all the votes flying over to SR from people when Aye's wagon was taking off. You, Avi, Aye (which I can understand) all piled on her over this period of time. This can't be a coincidence.

yes and i dont give a fucking damn, i care about people not misreping me.

------------------------------

know what titus, lets dance, yous still a scumbutt

vote aye

im also now in a pissed off mood agian but this stupid shit and have sevral other games to look into so dont expect much from me if anything needs my immitate attention post me to it

Considering that ScarletRage has been on my Scumdar and my 4 Top Scum, and nobody else seems to think Avatar is the ruler, let's see what happens here.

Vote:ScarletRage

Forum List

Back