Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

i already stated my reads and they have not changed.

right now PMPOV it looks like everyone is just quareeling on who is what not not doign what needs to be done to get stuff done: lynching.

you can spec all you like about anything but its moot if you dont lynch them

Ika, where's your vote? I want to sheep.
Although it is cute that grandma is calling me scum. Do you think she's nervous? Help me vote Mertex.

We are in twilight Josh. Aye has been voted off the island, IKA has already admitted to being scum.

Are you scum too Josh? Usurper?

math your answers are in the quote

I'm thinking that ScarletRage was given the Usurper role. Based on her aversion to Usurper hunt, and redirecting interest to finding and killing the ruler.

i already stated my reads and they have not changed.

right now PMPOV it looks like everyone is just quareeling on who is what not not doign what needs to be done to get stuff done: lynching.

you can spec all you like about anything but its moot if you dont lynch them

Ika, where's your vote? I want to sheep.
Although it is cute that grandma is calling me scum. Do you think she's nervous? Help me vote Mertex.

We are in twilight Josh. Aye has been voted off the island, IKA has already admitted to being scum.

Are you scum too Josh? Usurper?

oh. Well awesome. I'll catch up and not post anymore until I read everything.

Josh- Saying you will sheep scum is quite telling...

And or not reading before you post. Tells me you may not need to pay attention and will throw a vote anywhere.

josh is legit not reading thread. dunno if thats should be considered a town slip or a scum.

mark him for number 2

tbh its can go both ways.

im not reading game again but i would look at is his play though mindset, is it town oriented or scum oriented

you guys got like 6 lynches to go thought and 2 are strong contenders atm

grandma townslipped by listing 4 people and not 6 (its something that cant be explained)
wolf has been wagoned like shit over and over, also (s)hes trying to solve the game (tbh if wolf is upsuper (s)he deserves a win)
cafe is trying to solve the game so he town
people jsut say meterext is town by meta so im just sheeping that (i havent been paying much attention)
math slipped hard about not knowing some of the setup and i dobt she is emulating VCA to try to get 6 myslynches
adrian feels town (guts call)

titus has already been done
josh is not even reading thread atm
avi i have guts suspicion of

think thats everyone on my updated list

Ok so I read through to the end. I was reading while I was posting, I was just posting to what I was reading as it came up.

My first vote after twilight will be to Scarlet Rage, but according to the role PM, I think she comes in first for being alive to see the

sorry I got a bad gateway on the site.

Ok so I read through to the end. I was reading while I was posting, I was just posting to what I was reading as it came up.

My first vote after twilight will be to Scarlet Rage, but according to the role PM, I think she comes in first for being alive to see the ruler killed.

With the lynch of the ruler, I think it's game over.

For what it's worth, Aye totally convinced me that she wasn't the ruler. I expected a lot more kickback when I voted her earlier in the game. Maybe I just didn't push hard enough.

Aye's a pretty strong player. She knows how to get inside other players' heads.

That's one reason why I was so sure she was the Ruler, she wasn't up to her usual level this game.

Welcome, _____. You are a Rebel.

Alignment
You are one of ten rebels. You win when the Ruler is lynched. But who is the Ruler? Happy hunting... You lose if the Ruler and its Loyal Guards outnumber OR EQUAL you. Also, watch out for the Usurper, too.

Game is almost over now. Ika voting for Aye really threw me for her being the ruler. SR is usurper most likely. If not, then Avi or Josh has that role.

Everyone else is likely town.

So we'll get the usurper before the game ends.

Just vote them out one by one starting with SR.

gg town

No, I thought the usurper had to die too. We had this discussion at length at the beginning of the game. You should read the first few pages. If we won already, then Wake should of been more clear on that.

If we did win already, my usurper picks are one of the 3 listed. Regardless, if we won now, or need to lynch usurper to win, the game is won.

A second town win a row. I'll take it. If we did not win, we just quicklynch the list until we get the usurper. It won't be long.

Again, gg town.

I'm seriously considering if Mafia is the game for me because frankly, there's way too much negativity for a person like me who doesn't like that.

Forum List

Back