Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I don't want to win by lynching randomly.

Arden, why do you think Ika is being helpful? (post 256)

vote: ika

it's the first person I've seen another player really object to a lynching.

[Vote]ika[/vote]

I still think Wolf is scum but I want to see where this goes and the Wolf wagon has zero momentum.

Well, since Arden defended ika almost immediately for no real reason, this might be a sign that she's protecting him. Plus, he has already stated he's not going to read and just lynch. I still don't know why he won't vote me if that's his plan since I had the largest wagon. Anyway, let's go with ika for now and see what happens.

Vote: ika

A-Beautiful-Palace-2.jpg

Vote Count 1.1
★Arden (0):
AyeCantSeeYou (0):
FA_Q2 (0):
House (1):
★Arden
ika (4): Mertex, Avatar4321, ScarletRage, Wolfsister77
Josh_B (0):
MeBelle60 (1):
House
Mertex (0):
RosieS (0):
ScarletRage (2):
TheOldSchool, ika
Shaitra (0):
tso! (0):
TheOldSchool (0):
Wolfsister77 (3):
FA_Q2, Josh_B, RosieS

Not Voting (4): tso!, MeBelle60, AyeCantSeeYou , Shaitra

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline is 10/3/14, @11AM Central.

titus it has mathematically been proven that town has a highest win rate by doing nothing and random lynching.

when i say that an ez mode to win by randomly lynching i am using proven facts. i dont have to do the largetest shit wagon there is.

someone else said something about it not being for the game or something: yes its kinda takes away from the game but if we can win just by doing nothing (almost) i rather do that then waste my time talking

That bolded above was me. Why play the game if you think it's a waste of time? Seems to me you could be the ruler or usurper with that attitude.

VOTE: ika

really wasn't expecting everyone to jump on so quickly. Nor for it to stall L2. I'm curious to see where it goes.

forewarning i do selfhammer.

L-1 at own risk

@who ever said winning vs playing comment: i am a player who breaks the game by its own mechanics. this game is broken by its mechanics so i do that.

play me in a regular game of mafia and you will see i am not so much like this but will still try to break a game

forewarning i do selfhammer.

L-1 at own risk

@who ever said winning vs playing comment: i am a player who breaks the game by its own mechanics. this game is broken by its mechanics so i do that.

play me in a regular game of mafia and you will see i am not so much like this but will still try to break a game

Nah in a regular game, you do the same thing. Vote park me but you lack an excuse.

Forum List

Back