Shaitra (0):
tso! (0):
TheOldSchool (0):
Wolfsister77 (3):
FA_Q2, Josh_B, RosieS

Not Voting (3): tso!, Mathblade, Shaitra

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline is 10/3/14, @11AM Central.

Hurr duur... I'm saying you always vote park me but you usually lack an excuse. Here it's your "random no discussion" vote. Despite the vote at the time that had the least discussion (and consistent with your theory) is a vote on Wolf.

exactly, ita mathmaticly proven to give 60% win rate by doing so.

i didnt read jack shit, much less look at whos voting who.

unless if you can provide better results, my idea still stands

Yeah. I can provide better win rates. I enjoy every game I am in if players are playing to their win con and not abusive. I go all out in each game for the win, but I don't do shit that means basically not playing.

100% win rate by playing.
0% win rate by pure guessing.

Your strategy here also supposes that a) everyone agrees b) scum aren't the more active posters c) scum bus if the king's name comes up

Too many assumptions. I'll win by scumhunting. That starts with you.

ok titus, gl with that. i have given links and proven satistics. unless if you have eveidence (aka citational sorce) my point still stands

ok titus, gl with that. i have given links and proven satistics. unless if you have eveidence (aka citational sorce) my point still stands
your point is meaningless - there is no 'game' in randomly lynching. It is pointless and any victory is empty.

your point is meaningless - there is no 'game' in randomly lynching. It is pointless and any victory is empty.

your loss. are you going to l-1 me so i can self hammer? or will we continue this pointless banter?

its a game that is easily won is my point though, if you take no pride/have empty victory, thats moreso on you.

your loss. are you going to l-1 me so i can self hammer? or will we continue this pointless banter?
You are aware that these players are newbies right?

Ika self-hammers frequentky regardless of alignment. It is anti-town. He is not attempting to quit because of not getting his way.

Nope. It does not help us if we cut the day short. That benefits the scum.

I believe wake has stated this gets you banned from the following game here as well though I don't know if that still stands.

I believe wake has stated this gets you banned from the following game here as well though I don't know if that still stands.

still not caring, i only joined this spcific game so you guys could have upsuper.

if you dont want to do my way fine, but i just saying that you wont be expecting anything from me for the entirety of the game

still not caring, i only joined this spcific game so you guys could have upsuper.

if you dont want to do my way fine, but i just saying that you wont be expecting anything from me for the entirety of the game

Give the man his l-1 so we can start being productive, plzkthx.

Forum List

Back