Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

titus it has mathematically been proven that town has a highest win rate by doing nothing and random lynching.

when i say that an ez mode to win by randomly lynching i am using proven facts. i dont have to do the largetest shit wagon there is.

someone else said something about it not being for the game or something: yes its kinda takes away from the game but if we can win just by doing nothing (almost) i rather do that then waste my time talking

titus it has mathematically been proven that town has a highest win rate by doing nothing and random lynching.

when i say that an ez mode to win by randomly lynching i am using proven facts. i dont have to do the largetest shit wagon there is.

someone else said something about it not being for the game or something: yes its kinda takes away from the game but if we can win just by doing nothing (almost) i rather do that then waste my time talking
Why bother playing then?

You could also simply join a game with just you and you then are guaranteed a win. The point is to PLAY and that is what I want to do. A 'win' is utterly meaningless if it is nothing more than a roll of the dice. Where is the challenge? Where is the sense of accomplishment when we hang the king high?

It is not there if we do nothing but dice rolls to get it.

I do not like the idea of random lynching. Even in that game ika linked, the consensus at the end was it wasn't a great idea. But I really don't see this set up being as easy to play and figure out alignments as some of the others either, especially when we seem to have a lurky playerlist. And a 60% win rate is fine odds. But I still want to know why ika isn't jumping on my wagon then since it is the largest and just lynching me off today. Especially since he thinks talking is a waste of time and we should just lynch away.

if we are random lynching the first round why not ika? It will at least get rid of someone who isn't helping

I don't think ika is being useless, personally. This setup in particular is a bit harder to scumhunt in, I think, because of how the "Mafia" team is organized. So they won't be interacting as obviously, I'm pretty sure.

Can we please just get a good wagon going?

I don't think ika is being useless, personally. This setup in particular is a bit harder to scumhunt in, I think, because of how the "Mafia" team is organized. So they won't be interacting as obviously, I'm pretty sure.

Can we please just get a good wagon going?

I'm not seeing how he is being useful.

if you want a good wagon going, why not ika? Or is he your king?

There is a good wagon going, mine.

it's only good if you aren't a rebel. Are you a rebel?

Yes I am but we can afford a few mislynches. I have the most votes and if we are just going to random vote until we eventually get the king, and not scumhunt, might as well start with the largest wagon and therefore easiest lynch. After all, I did get all those votes. So might as well take me out first since I'm playing so scummy anyway.

Forum List

Back