Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Ok. Something's happening and I'm not sure what is going on. It says I'm on page 8, but people are responding to me in real time, and I'm seeing that come up at the bottom of the board. I'm not even caught up all the way. Also Is there an ISO feature on this site?

A lot of time posts show up before you are done reading or responding so I just refresh to get them all. Do search forums at the top, type in the member name, highlight mafia forum, and you should get the member's posts.

Plus the king can afford to get real aggressive.
That's just silly.

No way I'd be out to piss people off if I could insta-lose the game for my team.
You can if you use common sense. Your guards won't bus Day 1. Freeing the king to be aggressive.
Are you seriously accusing me of having common sense?

Besides, this isn't MS. Folks here will vote you out of spite if you piss them off, regardless of whether they have a valid reason to think you are scum or not.

At USMB, "he/she did/said something I don't like/agree with" is a massive factor for votes.

Ok. Something's happening and I'm not sure what is going on. It says I'm on page 8, but people are responding to me in real time, and I'm seeing that come up at the bottom of the board. I'm not even caught up all the way. Also Is there an ISO feature on this site?

A lot of time posts show up before you are done reading or responding so I just refresh to get them all. Do search forums at the top, type in the member name, highlight mafia forum, and you should get the member's posts.
No need to search the entire form, you can limit the results to a single thread.

hooray I'm at the end. Also wolfsister you seem to be seriously naming people that you think are guards, but wanting to vote off people that are inactive. It is a very scummy move leading wagons from the sidelines. ya know.

hooray I'm at the end. Also wolfsister you seem to be seriously naming people that you think are guards, but wanting to vote off people that are inactive. It is a very scummy move leading wagons from the sidelines. ya know.

I encourage you to read up on her meta before making such an assumption.

I also changed my mind on mebelle when I found out she was being replaced. I have repeatedly said the others should get a chance to speak. I never even voted for any of them. As a personal play style thing, I don't like lurkers. It hurts the game. I was o.k. with lynching the inactive spots when ika was talking about random lynching people for no reason until we got the king.

We should keep in mind players like Arden have not contributed significant thoughts as well.

Forum List

Back