Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

I really shouldn't have /inned, even though I'm loving this role pm and and completely intent on using it in the future.

Avatar4321 just feels off to me, like he's being deliberate and evil. Can't really explain it, but it just feels super subtle, and gives me that unsavory twinge in my guts when I glance at a handful of his posts. Like he's trying to manipulate us all and maneuver around us. That's just how I feel about it.

House and Avatar (and Silverwolf) are all really good players, and are a friggin' b**** to sort out. I think my edge has dulled a bit due to being so busy elsewhere. House and Avatar are both good at blending in and manipulating their actions to look like Town when Scum. Not sure about Wolfie, and whether or not she still behaves angrily when Scum. It is also true, with all these games she's been playing in the interim, that she's gotten a whole lot better in general, which includes blending in.

I need a drink. Scotch on the rocks.

it_s_so_fluffy_2.jpg

Fluff posts - Scum love to throws these out to make it appear as though they are paying attention to the game.

OK, Having PC issues and don't want to miss deadline. I don't think House is gonna post before then anyway so:

Vote: House

Hammer/lynch vote

Again, this was my COMPROMISE with you...I wanted Wake. Now we get to sit here and let him rub it in...but oh well...I can be the only person on a wagon Wake to checks...I am town. Nonetheless, he is still lying.

Again, this was my COMPROMISE with you...I wanted Wake. Now we get to sit here and let him rub it in...but oh well...I can be the only person on a wagon Wake to checks...I am town. Nonetheless, he is still lying.

...you'll not stop me from using my 2nd shot.

...you'll not stop me from using my 2nd shot.
How could I? You got your way. Here is a hint though - so did I.

SO what happens now? We listen to Wake pat his own back?

It's twilight until the mod locks the thread and flips House. Any last words before the day ends should be said I guess. I don't have much else to add at this point.

Well, on case I am night killed (because we didn't lynch Wake)...I just want to say to Aye...it was a pleasure to be in her presence.

PT71.jpg

Vote Count~1.11
Wolfsister77-
Nutz-
Wake-
AyeCan'tSeeYou-House,
House-AyeCantSeeYou, RosieS, Nutz, Avatar4321, Wolfsister77 (LYNCH)
FA_Q2-
RosieS-
No Lynch-

Not Voting: FA_Q2,
With 8 Alive It's 5 to Lynch
Deadline is: Thursday, February 19th @8pm

MOD NOTE: A Lynch Has Been Reached.

FLAVOR: (THIS HAS NO BEARING ON THE GAME)

You got locked up and you did your time. Two years for taking the blame for the Godfather's son when a liquor store robbery went south. It wasn't a felony though so after you got out you could lose a lot of heat by just moving out of state. So here you are in Cityville. But your job down here isn't to take care of the underbelly. Cityville isn't New York afterall.

No your job is to lay low and establish some soft political power so that the Carmine gang can move in very easily. To that end you joined the Water commission and now you're part of the Development committee. There's a lot of money to be made in land development and speculation. Not to mention business fees, fines, and licensing. You've got to clear out some of the "honest folk" to do so. You've been given a bunch of unregistered guns to help with your work...
/end Flavor

HOUSE,
MAFIA TRAITOR VIGILANTE HAS BEEN LYNCHED DAY 1.
tommy_vercetti_by_frostmansnowman-d6lnyzu.png

Night begins now and comes to an end Feb 21, 2015 at 8PM.

28b3f1601b633e7d30a8acfc19aa4728.jpg

Wake has been burned to death!!!

Wake was a Town 2-Shot Sensor!

FLAVOR: (THIS HAS NO BEARING ON THE GAME)
You are a tarot card reader and a psychic to boot. Descended from English Druids and Austrian Gypsies. Your life has been dominated by the occult. You came to Cityville because you read the tea leaves, saw the cards, and had the nightmares. Something is amiss and you're going to find out what it is. What could be so special about Cityville? Well you're going to find out. You only joined the Steering committee as a hobby but there is something about the aura of these people that makes your hair stand on end...
0212rose.jpg

Vote Count~2.0

Wolfsister77-
Nutz-
AyeCan'tSeeYou-
FA_Q2-
RosieS-
No Lynch-

Not Voting: Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, RosieS, AyeCantSeeYou, Nutz, Avatar4321
With 6 Alive It's 4 to Lynch
Deadline is: Tuesday, March 3rd, @8pm

MOD NOTE: A NEW RULE IS BEING ANNOUNCED!!! YOU CANNOT TARGET DEAD PEOPLE!!! YOU CANNOT TARGET YOURSELF!!!

vote wolfsister

We can have this game wrapped up by midnight.

I'm sitting here not sure what the heck to think since I was almost 100% sure wake was scum. And then I was wrong about house too.

My first suspect in killing wake would be nutz except he isn't one of the four from the wagon yesterday. Not to mention he pushed house.

We know one is on the wagon. So wolf, aye, Rosie or me. I'm not sure which of you three to vote for at the moment. And contrary to what nutz I'm not into flashlynching wolf or anyone else today. We need to think this out.

I have a question about a mafia traitor. My understanding of the traitor role is it's one that can be recruited. So did the scum know house was mafia? Would he have been town if he had not been recruited? And does it mean we have two scum left?

Obviously no PR protected Wake, either....and he was telling the truth.

Town learned a lot from the lynch and night kill.

Dunno who is the other Scum.

Waiting and watching.......

Regards from Rosie

Obviously no PR protected Wake, either....and he was telling the truth.

Town learned a lot from the lynch and night kill.

Dunno who is the other Scum.

Waiting and watching.......

Regards from Rosie

Any guesses?

Two people threatened to quit if they didn't get their way. House...who was scum...and wolf. Wolf didn't want to lynch wake because she knew she was going to NK him. Sorry Wolf...luv ya...but you are scummy to me.

Now, is it my understanding...scum would not have known House was mafia traitor? Could there be only one scum and 2 mafia traitors...why wake had such a powerful role?

Oh...After the 23rd...I will be in the field...I do not know if I will have internet access or how often I will be able to post. Nor do I know how long I will be gone. Let's go ahead and lynch wolf and get this settled by the 23rd. Trust me...she is scum.

Forum List

Back