Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Vote: Nutz
Sorry nutsz, I know you advocated for me on the last day but you are now confirmed scum.

The wagon that was checked, as I recall, was Avatar, Wolf, Aye and RosieS. Assuming that there are 3 scum, that leaves one scum OFF the wagon as Avatar was saying yesterday. The players off the wagon are: Me, Nutz, Wake (confirmed town and dead) and house (confirmed scum and dead).

So only me or Nutz left.

I believe there are three scum because the power house had was not only very strong and I have a feeling that this game is VERY PR heavy but also because of House's role. As I understand it, the mafia traitor knows who the scum are BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW HE IS SCUM. That would leave the scum chat awfully empty with just 2 and also leave the scum really weak against such powerful PR roles. By default, the other 2 scum would have to have been off the wagon.

I am town. That only leaves Nutz.

I would advocate that we either lynch him or me. If you go for me then you can take care of him after I flip town unless someone can point out where my logic has gone awry.

I also note that only one town died last night. Either they both targeted house or a protective role succeeded. As far as who the scum on the wagon is, I don't know. I was leaning Avatar but he is the one that has been pushing the fact that the sensor shot did identify that there was a scum off the wagon - the very thing that has confirmed (for me at least) nutz is scum.

Obviously no PR protected Wake, either....and he was telling the truth.

Town learned a lot from the lynch and night kill.

Dunno who is the other Scum.

Waiting and watching.......

Regards from Rosie
It is not obvious that no PR protected Wake. House also had a vigilante role. That means he could have been targeted twice and I don't think that the doc protects if that occurs. I am also unsure if the doc can protect from a vig shot. Do you know about that scenario wolf?

Regards from Rosie
If you were PR, would you protect wake? He was too shady and conventional wisdom said that he would be NK if not lynched.

Remember how Wolf was all gung ho about being the only person checked D2? She pushed to hard. She thought FA had a PR, thats why she wanted to lynch him....knowing she could easily NK wake without any issues. Thus the threat to quit.

Remember how she was adamant...she was not going to switch her vote...but she did? Did she do that because she didn't want to make any more waves and look suspicious...YES.

Avi is town...or else he would be on board for a flash lynch...or he wouldn't have tried to dismiss the idea.

Rosie had House pegged from DAY one...she is on the ball...good job, sweetie.

Aye is too beautiful to be scum.

Sorry nutsz, I know you advocated for me on the last day but you are now confirmed scum.

The wagon that was checked, as I recall, was Avatar, Wolf, Aye and RosieS. Assuming that there are 3 scum, that leaves one scum OFF the wagon as Avatar was saying yesterday. The players off the wagon are: Me, Nutz, Wake (confirmed town and dead) and house (confirmed scum and dead).

So only me or Nutz left.

I believe there are three scum because the power house had was not only very strong and I have a feeling that this game is VERY PR heavy but also because of House's role. As I understand it, the mafia traitor knows who the scum are BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW HE IS SCUM. That would leave the scum chat awfully empty with just 2 and also leave the scum really weak against such powerful PR roles. By default, the other 2 scum would have to have been off the wagon.

I would advocate that we either lynch him or me. If you go for me then you can take care of him after I flip town unless someone can point out where my logic has gone awry.

I also note that only one town died last night. Either they both targeted house or a protective role succeeded. As far as who the scum on the wagon is, I don't know. I was leaning Avatar but he is the one that has been pushing the fact that the sensor shot did identify that there was a scum off the wagon - the very thing that has confirmed (for me at least) nutz is scum.
Bah, I am not scum. Nor do I think there are 2 others. Like I said earlier...I am thinking 1 scum, 2 scum traitors.

Would the sensor have picked up a scum traitor if the scum didn't even know?

So only me or Nutz left.

You mean wake, not house right? Why would two target if there is one group of scum? Or are you suggesting a third party?

Interesting thought. The assumption is that nutz is scum but didn't know that house is a traitor. That's my understanding of the traitor role but who knows if we have some sort of variant or modified traitor?

Regards from Rosie

Any guesses?

Nope. You know I am usually killed early - surprised I wasn't NK in revenge for House.

I have no idea who didn't take me out.

Regards from Rosie

So only me or Nutz left.

Bah, I am not scum. Nor do I think there are 2 others. Like I said earlier...I am thinking 1 scum, 2 scum traitors.

Considering house wasn't on the wake wagon I don't know that it matters whether wake would have picked up a traitor.

Again...if Scum wouldn't know a traitor scum...would a sensor? 1 scum...2 traitor scum. Best way to make this game work with 8 people and such a power role.

So only me or Nutz left.

Yes. Wake was specific: There was only one NON TOWN ALIGNED player on the wagon.

So only me or Nutz left.

Considering house wasn't on the wake wagon I don't know that it matters whether wake would have picked up a traitor.
It matter because I am thinking there is only 1 scum and 2 traitors. Another reason why wolf wasn't afraid to be checked.

Which means the 1 scum is from the Wake wagon.

Again...if Scum wouldn't know a traitor scum...would a sensor? 1 scum...2 traitor scum. Best way to make this game work with 8 people and such a power role.

I have no idea. But I'm guessing the set up would prob be two scum and one traitor. I think it's unlikely for a one scum game to start with.

So only me or Nutz left.

Yes. Wake was specific: There was only one NON TOWN ALIGNED player on the wagon.
That doesn't mean anything if the sensor can't see traitor scum. If scum can't see it, I don't see how a sensor would see it.

I have no idea. But I'm guessing the set up would prob be two scum and one traitor. I think it's unlikely for a one scum game to start with.
Why? 1 scum, two traitors makes more sense in a small game. It actually makes it more interesting because the scum is just as confused.

So only me or Nutz left.

It matter because I am thinking there is only 1 scum and 2 traitors. Another reason why wolf wasn't afraid to be checked.

We already knew one was. Are you suggesting one of us is scum and house and wolf are traitors. Why?

I'm starting to think fa might be right about nuts being scum. This line of reasoning doesn't make sense otherwise.

Two people threatened to quit if they didn't get their way. House...who was scum...and wolf. Wolf didn't want to lynch wake because she knew she was going to NK him. Sorry Wolf...luv ya...but you are scummy to me.

Now, is it my understanding...scum would not have known House was mafia traitor? Could there be only one scum and 2 mafia traitors...why wake had such a powerful role?

Oh...After the 23rd...I will be in the field...I do not know if I will have internet access or how often I will be able to post. Nor do I know how long I will be gone. Let's go ahead and lynch wolf and get this settled by the 23rd. Trust me...she is scum.

You lynch me, you are lynching town. I threaten to quit every game and that is not an alignment tell. House has threatened to quit also. Not an alignment tell. I find the fact that you want to quicklynch me before I can speak to be extremely scummy. You didn't believe Wake. You wanted him dead before he could use his ability again. I didn't want to lynch Wake because he was a claimed PR. You wanting to lynch him before we could find out is scummy as shit. You need to go. Today.

:lol: I am not liking the way this is playing out...a good case can be made for me being scum or FA being scum...but I assure you, I am not scum.

I guess I will revisit the idea of FA being scum

So only me or Nutz left.

We already knew one was. Are you suggesting one of us is scum and house and wolf are traitors. Why?
Mainly because I am not scum. But yes...that is my line of thinking. You guys said yourself...3 scum would be excessive. How do you counter that as a mod..1 scum, 2 scum traitors and a town with a unique power role.

So only me or Nutz left.

Yes it does. If there were two traitors then there would be the possibility that one scum was picked up and one was not on the wagon leaving Nutz an out IF the sensor would not have picked that up. i believe there is ample evidence that is not the case though. Wake did NOT state that there was one scum on the wagon. He stated that there was one ANTI-TOWN member on the wagon. As it stands, IF you believe there are 3 scum in this game (traitors or not) then Me or Nutz MUST be one. Only one 'anti-town' member leaves all roles open to his scan except town ones.

Alright guys.

I've been told that as of 1:11pm 2/17/2015, there's only one anti-town member voting for me.

Two people threatened to quit if they didn't get their way. House...who was scum...and wolf. Wolf didn't want to lynch wake because she knew she was going to NK him. Sorry Wolf...luv ya...but you are scummy to me.

Now, is it my understanding...scum would not have known House was mafia traitor? Could there be only one scum and 2 mafia traitors...why wake had such a powerful role?

Oh...After the 23rd...I will be in the field...I do not know if I will have internet access or how often I will be able to post. Nor do I know how long I will be gone. Let's go ahead and lynch wolf and get this settled by the 23rd. Trust me...she is scum.

You lynch me, you are lynching town. I threaten to quit every game and that is not an alignment tell. House has threatened to quit also. Not an alignment tell. I find the fact that you want to quicklynch me before I can speak to be extremely scummy. You didn't believe Wake. You wanted him dead before he could use his ability again. I didn't want to lynch Wake because he was a claimed PR. You wanting to lynch him before we could find out is scummy as shit. You need to go. Today.
My usual response to you...meh, whatever. I am town. We can continue with the logic of 1 and 8 or listen to a winner.

Forum List

Back