Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Again...if Scum wouldn't know a traitor scum...would a sensor? 1 scum...2 traitor scum. Best way to make this game work with 8 people and such a power role.

I have no idea. But I'm guessing the set up would prob be two scum and one traitor. I think it's unlikely for a one scum game to start with.
Why? 1 scum, two traitors makes more sense in a small game. It actually makes it more interesting because the scum is just as confused.

There would never be more than one traitor in a mafia game.
Someone also said that a sensor was unlikely.
Exactly...so consider my scenario of 1 scum and two traitors.
in a game this size it was. So was mafia traitor

^^^bad quote

Consider my scenario of 1 scum 2 traitors. It makes a lot of sense.

and no protective role (sorry if I am spamming typing faster than I am thinking).

I believe there may be 2 scum left because a Traitor is generally considered a half scum role because they generally do not communicate with the mafia and are not able to do the NK. However, because House was a vigilante, he could kill, which means there might only be one. Generally, mafia know of the existence of a traitor in the game but don't who it is. The traitor may or may not know who the other mafia are but can't communicate with them. Sometimes they can be killed by the mafia, sometimes they are immune. Sometimes they can be recruited, sometimes they can't. Sometimes they become full mafia if all the other mafia are killed. It varies widely but there is never more than one that I've ever heard of in any game, no matter how large and in a game this small, there's no way.

FA is town and Aye and Rosie are pretty much cleared in my book. If mafia doesn't know about the existence of the traitor, that means that they could of voted House or pushed House not knowing what he was.

That means if there are two Nutz is one of them. If there is only one left, it's one of the ones on the wagon Wake checked. I know damn well it isn't me. The other three, Aye, Rosie, and Avi-well, Aye and Rosie are very unlikely. So it's Avi. He's the one guys.

Vote: Avatar

I believe there may be 2 scum left because a Traitor is generally considered a half scum role because they generally do not communicate with the mafia and are not able to do the NK. However, because House was a vigilante, he could kill, which means there might only be one. Generally, mafia know of the existence of a traitor in the game but don't who it is. The traitor may or may not know who the other mafia are but can't communicate with them. Sometimes they can be killed by the mafia, sometimes they are immune. Sometimes they can be recruited, sometimes they can't. Sometimes they become full mafia if all the other mafia are killed. It varies widely but there is never more than one that I've ever heard of in any game, no matter how large and in a game this small, there's no way.

FA is town and Aye and Rosie are pretty much cleared in my book. If mafia doesn't know about the existence of the traitor, that means that they could of voted House or pushed House not knowing what he was.

That means if there are two Nutz is one of them. If there is only one left, it's one of the ones on the wagon Wake checked. I know damn well it isn't me. The other three, Aye, Rosie, and Avi-well, Aye and Rosie are very unlikely. So it's Avi. He's the one guys.

Why do you think Aye and Rosie are unlikely?

Why do you think Aye and Rosie are unlikely?

Crap-I'm wrong. If the mafia didn't know who the traitor is, it could be one of them. If House knew who the mafia are, we need to check his interactions and see who he was pushing, voting, and who he was trying to protect.

In that scenario Aye is very unlikely because House was trying to lynch her and if he knew who the other mafia are, he wouldn't do that.

I don't know if he knew or not but I need to check the thread for interactions and see if I can see a connection with House and any other person in the game and look for traitor/mafia connections.

Unvote

Until I have done that.

Who was house trying to push and not push?

did house push for nutz or FA?
He pushed FA until I started my push for him. Like wolf...he used the I am going to quit strategy if we didn't lynch FA.

Obviously no PR protected Wake, either....and he was telling the truth.

Town learned a lot from the lynch and night kill.

Dunno who is the other Scum.

Waiting and watching.......

Regards from Rosie
It is not obvious that no PR protected Wake. House also had a vigilante role. That means he could have been targeted twice and I don't think that the doc protects if that occurs. I am also unsure if the doc can protect from a vig shot. Do you know about that scenario wolf?

Sorry FA but the only way I can answer this question is if I do some more research to find out and that probably won't be tonight since I'm going to bed soon but I'll look into this.

and no protective role (sorry if I am spamming typing faster than I am thinking).

Who says there is no protective role in a game with a mafia traitor who can kill? There very likely is one.
I do. I say there is no protective role because they would have saved wake after he wasn't lynched because of his power. Almost Everyone wanted to keep him in case he really did have that power.

Would a PR have known he was town before being able to save him?

fx0dvg0e5rar36q5.jpg

Todays theme is: Things to do in Cityville. Here we see one of the most boring sports in the world still getting decent attendance in Cityville.

Vote Count~2.1

Wolfsister77-
Nutz-FA_Q2
AyeCan'tSeeYou-
FA_Q2-
RosieS-
No Lynch-

Not Voting: AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321, Nutz, FA_Q2, RosieS, Wolfsister77
With 6 Alive It's 4 to Lynch
Deadline is: Tuesday, March 3rd, @8pm

Mod Note: Raley's Meatloaf is really good. I've had it for 4/6 nights for dinner.

Who says there is no protective role in a game with a mafia traitor who can kill? There very likely is one.
I do. I say there is no protective role because they would have saved wake after he wasn't lynched because of his power. Almost Everyone wanted to keep him in case he really did have that power.

Would a PR have known he was town before being able to save him?

Nope, they would not have known Wake's alignment and almost everyone was convinced he was scum at the end of the day so I doubt a PR, with limited shots would target someone who might be scum regardless of his claimed PR.

No, you are right...he changed and said he would quit if I weren't lynched. LOL...that didn't work out to well for him

He didn't say he was going to quit unless we lynch FA?

He threatened to quit but not over that. I will have to check and see who he pushed and who he tried to protect. That might take awhile for me to do associative tells but I can do it. Probably tomorrow because it's late and I need to get some sleep.

Try not to lynch me while I'm away until I have done this.

TIA

He didn't say he was going to quit unless we lynch FA?

He threatened to quit but not over that. I will have to check and see who he pushed and who he tried to protect. That might take awhile for me to do associative tells but I can do it. Probably tomorrow because it's late and I need to get some sleep.

Try not to lynch me while I'm away until I have done this.

TIA
You are really not my target. It is just easy to get you emotional and have other chime in and make mistakes.

Forum List

Back