Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Remember it's 4 to lynch. The next Avi vote would put him at L-1. As much as I think he's scum that needs to hang, we should let him speak before we do so.

No, that isn't what I was saying. LOL
I prefer beef, poultry, and seafood.

dsc_0121.jpg

That looks like the heart is still beating and pumping blood in that one. LOL

LOL! Any other way and it's rubber.

Ok, I skimmed through all of Avi's posts really fast. Didn't see where he once claimed to be town.

I saw where he was defending House. He was also pushing for our lynch Day 1 to be on the 3 that weren't voting for Wake.

I intend to vote for him after he comes in to explain whatever he wants to say.

Ok, I skimmed through all of Avi's posts really fast. Didn't see where he once claimed to be town.

I saw where he was defending House. He was also pushing for our lynch Day 1 to be on the 3 that weren't voting for Wake.

I intend to vote for him after he comes in to explain whatever he wants to say.

Second line should say "
Remember it's 4 to lynch. The next Avi vote would put him at L-1. As much as I think he's scum that needs to hang, we should let him speak before we do so.
Well he won't be here today

That's ok. We can have fun playing with you today.

4100a_90b36227-407a-4f4c-8f8f-b903faa473f2.jpg
And I was expecting you to say that you wanted to go mountain climbing.

No, that's what you were hoping I'd say!
sport-mountain-mountain_climber-mountain_climbing-you_are_here-maps-twl0005_low.jpg

This damn forum software! I absolutely hate how it takes something you delete and put it back in anyway!

I am ok with an Avi vote.

I will check in off and on tomorrow (Monday) to see what he has to say.

I led the House lynch but I am not as confident about this Avi lynch.

And no, I am no hypocrite. I am not bussing anyone.

I am what I am. What I am is Town. I am definitely Town aligned. (See House lynch)

Regards from Rosie

This damn forum software! I absolutely hate how it takes something you delete and put it back in anyway!
What are you making me for lunch?

And here I was thinking you'd be taking me somewhere so I don't forget you while you're out playing in the 'field' - wherever that is.

And here I was thinking you'd be taking me somewhere so I don't forget you while you're out playing in the 'field' - wherever that is.
Sweetie, women NEVER forget me. Besides...you are supposed to impress me so I don't forget about you while im in the field.

I am what I am. What I am is Town. I am definitely Town aligned. (See House lynch)

Regards from Rosie
Rosie...who else are you ayeing?

Sweetie, women NEVER forget me. Besides...you are supposed to impress me so I don't forget about you while im in the field.

No, it's the other way around. Someone gave you bad advice when dealing with me. You are supposed to impress me.

Yeah, I think the Avi vote is best. Tomorrow after he speaks, I'm totally cool with Aye and Rosie voting him if they want to. Just by PoE and being on the Wake wagon, he's highly likely to be scum.

Nutz and Aye-You guys are cute.

No, it's the other way around. Someone gave you bad advice when dealing with me. You are supposed to impress me.
I thought I already did.

Regards from Rosie
Rosie...who else are you ayeing?

You have it wrong there.

She's more apt to look towards the nutty ones.

I thought I already did.

You forgot to tell me what I was supposed to be impressed with. What was it?

Forum List

Back