Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

What are you making me for lunch?

And here I was thinking you'd be taking me somewhere so I don't forget you while you're out playing in the 'field' - wherever that is.
Sweetie, women NEVER forget me. Besides...you are supposed to impress me so I don't forget about you while im in the field.

No, it's the other way around. Someone gave you bad advice when dealing with me. You are supposed to impress me.
I thought I already did.

You forgot to tell me what I was supposed to be impressed with. What was it?
My beauty, my wit, my intellect, my good nature...I impress the hell out of myself...if you aren't, there is obviously something scummy about you!

And here I was thinking you'd be taking me somewhere so I don't forget you while you're out playing in the 'field' - wherever that is.
Sweetie, women NEVER forget me. Besides...you are supposed to impress me so I don't forget about you while im in the field.

No, it's the other way around. Someone gave you bad advice when dealing with me. You are supposed to impress me.
I thought I already did.

My beauty, my wit, my intellect, my good nature...I impress the hell out of myself...if you aren't, there is obviously something scummy about you!

And here I thought men were supposed to be rugged and handsome!

I thought I already did.

that is even a better description of me. are you psychic?

I thought I already did.

Only when reading your mind!

I thought I already did.

lol...i just self censored myself. You should feel special.

Oh do tell!!! What are you trying to hide from me?

Oh do tell!!! What are you trying to hide from me?
Just a witty come back...you might have been offended - or others might have been offended. But I am glad you think about me.

There's not much that offends anyone on this site.

I am ok with an Avi vote.

I will check in off and on tomorrow (Monday) to see what he has to say.

I led the House lynch but I am not as confident about this Avi lynch.

And no, I am no hypocrite. I am not bussing anyone.

I am what I am. What I am is Town. I am definitely Town aligned. (See House lynch)

Regards from Rosie
Rosie...who else are you ayeing?

FA not voting and then showing up after Night to accuse you, Nutz, bothers me.

Feels like the revenge for House that was not taken out on me.

So maybe Wolf was right and FA also needed lynching?

Regards from Rosie

I am what I am. What I am is Town. I am definitely Town aligned. (See House lynch)

Regards from Rosie

FA not voting and then showing up after Night to accuse you, Nutz, bothers me.

Feels like the revenge for House that was not taken out on me.

So maybe Wolf was right and FA also needed lynching?

Regards from Rosie
Thank you for saying that...I have been avoiding addressing that issue because if I push that too hard, it makes me look scummy and I am town. There are some other signs...but I am sure you will eventually point them out first. You are my favorite player RS...you should lead more.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, you may be on to something here with FA.

He wasn't posting much at the beginning of the game, almost mirroring House's posts when he did. I need to go read through his.

Regards from Rosie

He wasn't posting much at the beginning of the game, almost mirroring House's posts when he did. I need to go read through his posts.

For some ungodly reason, the damn forum software screwed up my post above this one.

There's not much that offends anyone on this site.
I would have crossed that line. Trust me, I specialize in offendng people and pissing them off. I am trying to be on my best behavior in the Mafia Zone...until you peeps recognize my unique sense of humor.

I give up on this damn shitty forum quote crap! Here is what I was saying:

He wasn't posting much at the beginning of the game, almost mirroring House's posts when he did. I need to go read through his posts.

For some ungodly reason, the damn forum software screwed up my post above this one.

Regards from Rosie

Operator error.

Well, FA wasn't really following good logic with the Nutz vote because he was saying scum was still off the wagon when House was the scum off the wagon and the only way there'd be another one is if there are 3 scum in the game because there was only one on Wake's wagon. I still think Avi is a better vote but I'm not opposed to investigating FA more either.

Regards from Rosie

Operator error.

Oh hush! I could say it's your fault somehow. LOL

Well, FA wasn't really following good logic with the Nutz vote because he was saying scum was still off the wagon when House was the scum off the wagon and the only way there'd be another one is if there are 3 scum in the game because there was only one on Wake's wagon. I still think Avi is a better vote but I'm not opposed to investigating FA more either.
I am still gonna remain silent on this one. Not to mention, I want to lynch him out of principle. I don't like that he didn't respond when I defended him and I don't like the way he came after me when D2 started.

Operator error.

Oh hush! I could say it's your fault somehow. LOL
Typical female...always trying to lame their failures on men.

Forum List

Back