Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Vote: Nutz
Sorry nutsz, I know you advocated for me on the last day but you are now confirmed scum.

The wagon that was checked, as I recall, was Avatar, Wolf, Aye and RosieS. Assuming that there are 3 scum, that leaves one scum OFF the wagon as Avatar was saying yesterday. The players off the wagon are: Me, Nutz, Wake (confirmed town and dead) and house (confirmed scum and dead).

So only me or Nutz left.

I believe there are three scum because the power house had was not only very strong and I have a feeling that this game is VERY PR heavy but also because of House's role. As I understand it, the mafia traitor knows who the scum are BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW HE IS SCUM. That would leave the scum chat awfully empty with just 2 and also leave the scum really weak against such powerful PR roles. By default, the other 2 scum would have to have been off the wagon.

I am town. That only leaves Nutz.

I would advocate that we either lynch him or me. If you go for me then you can take care of him after I flip town unless someone can point out where my logic has gone awry.

I also note that only one town died last night. Either they both targeted house or a protective role succeeded. As far as who the scum on the wagon is, I don't know. I was leaning Avatar but he is the one that has been pushing the fact that the sensor shot did identify that there was a scum off the wagon - the very thing that has confirmed (for me at least) nutz is scum.

You mean wake, not house right? Why would two target if there is one group of scum? Or are you suggesting a third party?

Interesting thought. The assumption is that nutz is scum but didn't know that house is a traitor. That's my understanding of the traitor role but who knows if we have some sort of variant or modified traitor?
'Doh - there I go again mixing up those names. Yes, I meant they might have both targeted wake.

Two would target because that information could not be communicated. House had no communication with the scum team if I understand the role of mafia traitor. The scum would not have known who house targeted and he would not have known who they were going to target.

Either that or someone blocked the mafia kill and the house kill went through without town having any protective roles. I doubt that a doc or jail keeper would have targeted anyone else. Though there is the mod point about not targeting ones self - as though someone tried???

How could house kill someone while he was dead from the lynch before the night began?
He was a 'mafia traitor VIGILANTE"

That means house had a kill coming. I expected 2 dead for the night kill after I seen the flip. We only have one.

Laser-Tag-4.jpg

Lasertag and...

maui_paintball_participantssm_1.jpg

...it's outdoor counterpart Paintball.

House pushed for me to be lynched. He knows I'm town and probably picked up on what I said earlier in the game about my ability. If scum want to win, they must take me out before the end of Night 2 (you know, there next chance to kill one of us townies). Otherwise, they've pretty much lost the game.

House pushed for me to be lynched. He knows I'm town and probably picked up on what I said earlier in the game about my ability. If scum want to win, they must take me out before the end of Night 2 (you know, there next chance to kill one of us townies). Otherwise, they've pretty much lost the game.

Why tell them this?

Vote: Nutz
Sorry nutsz, I know you advocated for me on the last day but you are now confirmed scum.

The wagon that was checked, as I recall, was Avatar, Wolf, Aye and RosieS. Assuming that there are 3 scum, that leaves one scum OFF the wagon as Avatar was saying yesterday. The players off the wagon are: Me, Nutz, Wake (confirmed town and dead) and house (confirmed scum and dead).

So only me or Nutz left.

I believe there are three scum because the power house had was not only very strong and I have a feeling that this game is VERY PR heavy but also because of House's role. As I understand it, the mafia traitor knows who the scum are BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW HE IS SCUM. That would leave the scum chat awfully empty with just 2 and also leave the scum really weak against such powerful PR roles. By default, the other 2 scum would have to have been off the wagon.

I am town. That only leaves Nutz.

I would advocate that we either lynch him or me. If you go for me then you can take care of him after I flip town unless someone can point out where my logic has gone awry.

I also note that only one town died last night. Either they both targeted house or a protective role succeeded. As far as who the scum on the wagon is, I don't know. I was leaning Avatar but he is the one that has been pushing the fact that the sensor shot did identify that there was a scum off the wagon - the very thing that has confirmed (for me at least) nutz is scum.

You mean wake, not house right? Why would two target if there is one group of scum? Or are you suggesting a third party?

Interesting thought. The assumption is that nutz is scum but didn't know that house is a traitor. That's my understanding of the traitor role but who knows if we have some sort of variant or modified traitor?
'Doh - there I go again mixing up those names. Yes, I meant they might have both targeted wake.

Two would target because that information could not be communicated. House had no communication with the scum team if I understand the role of mafia traitor. The scum would not have known who house targeted and he would not have known who they were going to target.

Either that or someone blocked the mafia kill and the house kill went through without town having any protective roles. I doubt that a doc or jail keeper would have targeted anyone else. Though there is the mod point about not targeting ones self - as though someone tried???

How could house kill someone while he was dead from the lynch before the night began?
He was a 'mafia traitor VIGILANTE"

That means house had a kill coming. I expected 2 dead for the night kill after I seen the flip. We only have one.

Well, I can say that in a game I was in the vigilante kill went through and killed someone overnight even though the vigilante was NK'd by scum. The mod explained that the vigilante kill over-rode the NK due to how actions are resolved. This tells me if House PM'd the kill to the mod during the day, that it would still happen regardless. If he is a vigilante that has to submit a night action, then his lynch would of kept him from being able to kill.

Why tell them this?

I know what I'm doing. It needs to play out. Trust me.

OK, House pushed Aye and Nutz the hardest in the game by far. He also pushed Rosie some but not a lot and he pushed FA a little. He defended Wake the most by far which is typical of scum because he probably knew Wake wasn't lying and knew he was a PR and he could get the towncred from it when Wake flipped and also knew he could take Wake out at night instead. He defended me some but not a lot but I am not surprised he didn't want to go after me since I know his playstyle the most of anyone here. He rarely interacted with Avi at all and didn't vote for him ever that I could see.

Wake was right about one anti-town player on his wagon. We know House was the scum off the wagon. If there's more than 2 then one of FA or Nutz is the other. BUT, we know for sure that there is ONE ON Wake's wagon which consisted of Aye, Rosie, me, Avi. I know it isn't me. Aye is highly unlikely, she's not scummy and House pushed her hard, Rosie is less likely due to her and House pushing each other some but not impossible to believe. However, Avi and House rarely interacted and House didn't vote for him at all. IMO, Avi is the scum on Wake's wagon and is scum this game. I suspected him at a few points in the game and still do.

Vote: Avatar

I'm about 90% sure if we lynch Avi, it's a scum lynch.

You seem to only think males are scum. It is interesting you give Rosie and Aye a free pass.

You seem to only think males are scum. It is interesting you give Rosie and Aye a free pass.

The 'field' you're going out to must be a nut field. If it happens to be peanuts, I'll be more than happy to put on a pot of boiling water for them. I am town. Or would you prefer I put you in that pot to prove it?

002-300x225.jpg

Gender has nothing to do with alignment. I'm not giving Rosie a free pass but Aye has never read scum to me and House pushing her as hard as he did puts her way down on my likely scum list. Avi is the obvious choice for lynch today and I'm not moving unless someone scumclaims in thread or something.

The 'field' you're going out to must be a nut field. If it happens to be peanuts, I'll be more than happy to put on a pot of boiling water for them. I am town. Or would you prefer I put you in that pot to prove it?

002-300x225.jpg

are you saying you wanna eat me?

Gender has nothing to do with alignment. I'm not giving Rosie a free pass but Aye has never read scum to me and House pushing her as hard as he did puts her way down on my likely scum list. Avi is the obvious choice for lynch today and I'm not moving unless someone scumclaims in thread or something.
Vote avatar

I have had the same feeling about Avi, but I can't justify it. Meh, I will vote with you on this one.

002-300x225.jpg

How do you get that from what I wrote?

002-300x225.jpg

I have an active imagination. Is that what you were saying?

002-300x225.jpg

I have an active imagination. Is that what you were saying?

No, that isn't what I was saying. LOL
I prefer beef, poultry, and seafood.

dsc_0121.jpg

Looking up something on Avi in this game.

So far, he has not come out and said he's town. When playing as scum, he tiptoes around saying that, avoiding it. He doesn't like to lie, so by not saying it, he's telling the truth, so to speak.

I'm going to finish reading through his posts before I vote.

Forum List

Back