Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

I have no clue who's Scum.

I am getting paranoid, and am seeing some evil in everyone's shadows.

Wish it was easier to figure out who's who, damn it...

paranoid1.jpg

I have no clue who's Scum.

I am getting paranoid, and am seeing some evil in everyone's shadows.

Wish it was easier to figure out who's who, damn it...

What's the point of this post? It seems to be purely another proclamation of innocence and an attempt to stir up the group in paranoia

I found the perfect massager for you!

Funny-animal-feet-massage.jpg
:lol:

Please change your new avatar. That dog looks just like my dog that I had to give away last year. So sad...you just jerked a tear out of my eye.

My avatar is my beagle. Sorry you had to give your dog away.
Thank you!. Your beagle looks just like my Bailee...she was a beagle/ jack russel mix. A tiny head and a huge body...so much fun. I miss her so much.

I don't wanna hammer House.

He's good stuff when Town.

I really shouldn't have /inned, even though I'm loving this role pm and and completely intent on using it in the future.

Avatar4321 just feels off to me, like he's being deliberate and evil. Can't really explain it, but it just feels super subtle, and gives me that unsavory twinge in my guts when I glance at a handful of his posts. Like he's trying to manipulate us all and maneuver around us. That's just how I feel about it.

House and Avatar (and Silverwolf) are all really good players, and are a friggin' b**** to sort out. I think my edge has dulled a bit due to being so busy elsewhere. House and Avatar are both good at blending in and manipulating their actions to look like Town when Scum. Not sure about Wolfie, and whether or not she still behaves angrily when Scum. It is also true, with all these games she's been playing in the interim, that she's gotten a whole lot better in general, which includes blending in.

I need a drink. Scotch on the rocks.

Forum List

Back