Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

well wake, who are you scum reading? How about House or Wolf. Rosie is interested in a House vote, I could join that wagon...could you?

:lol: If I can't get my way...I quit!

:boohoo:

It's a game...that you routinely lose. Try winning for once and listen to logic and quit being the VI.

^ This last line is not newbtown posting. Anybody that can't see that is wilfully ignorant.
Actually, I just read that in the forum. Wake defined it for you...I think.

Quote it.
Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!
:lol: If I can't get my way...I quit!

:boohoo:

It's a game...that you routinely lose. Try winning for once and listen to logic and quit being the VI.

^ This last line is not newbtown posting. Anybody that can't see that is wilfully ignorant.
Actually, I just read that in the forum. Wake defined it for you...I think.

Quote it.
Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

That is not at all what you said.
Yes, it is.

BS-I've never told anyone what to do. That would be you Nutz. You are doing your best to make sure things go your way and only your way only and refusing to listen to anyone else. You are playing against town's wincon and dividing town. Scum will win because of you if you are not one of them. Town wins as a team united against scum. You've done nothing but divide us. You are right about one thing. I'm very loyal to my friends. That's a personality trait of mine. But if one of them gives me reason not to be and I think they are scum, I won't hesitate to lynch them.
Of course I am trying to make things go my way. I don't like to lose. I am a winner. I am not putting friendships and other nonsense ahead of the game. I am not willing to sacrifice a probable town because Wake or you said so. I am not refusing to listen to anyone...I have heard plenty of what you and your 'friends' have had to say. It is you guys who aren't listening and dismissing all other opinions because you want to believe something you don't believe. Makes no sense.

[QUOTE="Nutz, post: 10792178, member: 47651"
The three of you have ignored the opinions of RosieS , AyeCantSeeYou and FA_Q2 and have told them what they should do this entire game. Why do YOU represent town. Why aren't THEIR opinions valid?

Well gee, let's think about this...

RosieS: Calls me scum because I'm being myself. Not a lot that's noteworthy there.
Aye: Scumread. Why would I consider her opinion valid?
FA_Q2: Where have I discounted his posts?

More shameless doubtcasting & lies from your resident Nutz.[/QUOTE]
Then why were you good with sacrificing FA?

I never put friendships ahead of the game Nutz. Don't put words in my mouth. FA is not guarantee'd to be town so you can't go around saying we are sacrificing a townie. The only ones who would know FA's alignment for certain are FA, the mod, and scum. It's already been explained why a NL is bad but it doesn't really matter because that's where we are headed and scum can decide who dies now with zero chance of taking one of them out.

Thank You for helping with that.

I never put friendships ahead of the game Nutz. Don't put words in my mouth. FA is not guarantee'd to be town so you can't go around saying we are sacrificing a townie. The only ones who would know FA's alignment for certain are FA, the mod, and scum. It's already been explained why a NL is bad but it doesn't really matter because that's where we are headed and scum can decide who dies now with zero chance of taking one of them out.

Thank You for helping with that.
Not if you come to the light. I am open...sort of. I don't think FA is scum...but if he doesn't come in here soon to defend himself or voice an opinion...I might be willing to consider that vote depending on what Rosie and Aye have to say. (I mean, I did save the guy from getting lynched...you would think he would have something to say).

I will definitely jump off the Wake wagon and go after House...I can live with that...not sure if he is scum, but I think the odds are greater that he is scum than FA.

[QUOTE="Nutz, post: 10792178, member: 47651"
The three of you have ignored the opinions of RosieS , AyeCantSeeYou and FA_Q2 and have told them what they should do this entire game. Why do YOU represent town. Why aren't THEIR opinions valid?

Well gee, let's think about this...

RosieS: Calls me scum because I'm being myself. Not a lot that's noteworthy there.
Aye: Scumread. Why would I consider her opinion valid?
FA_Q2: Where have I discounted his posts?

More shameless doubtcasting & lies from your resident Nutz.[/QUOTE]

I'm tired of telling you over and over I'm not scum, so ........
y.jpg

VOTE: House

Vote House

You can hammer, Wolf. Another compromise on my part.

FA_Q2 Hey bud...I spent a hell of a time saving you from being lynched...even put my neck on the line. Do ya think you could vote house so we can move along...at the very least, share you opinion.

Forum List

Back