Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Wake looks like you got your extra day...can you get us to that day and vote house today?

AyeCantSeeYou Sweetie, Can I get a foot rub?

ugly-feet.jpg

Vote house

I'm not big on this vote. But I want one of the three. House is literally my last choice but if it avoids the no lynch.

But if he flips town as I expect you'll see much more scrutiny Rosie and nutz

House is my last choice too of the three because he's actively scumhunting and is only being voted for annoying people. But in the interest of the game, I will hammer to avoid a NL.

House

Claim please.

Vote house

I'm not big on this vote. But I want one of the three. House is literally my last choice but if it avoids the no lynch.

If he flips town, I'm voteparking Nutz until one of us is dead.

Seriously, is the deadline 8pm ET? Or PT
Phone posting. It's PST. I seriously wasn't going to answer this but...

1) It's a fair request

2) I don't want people to think I'm neglecting the thread. 8pm gives me time to drive home and eat dinner. Eating Dinner is very important.

3) there's a third reason I didn't want to answer but that will have to wait...

Vote house

If he flips town, I'm voteparking Nutz until one of us is dead.
That is fine...but please note...I was compromising for YOU!

BTW, you will learn to LOVE me.

OK, We have 2 hours until deadline. That gives House time to claim. I will be around to hammer before then but he has the right to give last words and claim so no one hammer before then!! I really hate this lynch. Just sayin'

OK, We have 2 hours until deadline. That gives House time to claim. I will be around to hammer before then but he has the right to give last words and claim so no one hammer before then!! I really hate this lynch. Just sayin'
Meh, he was gonna quit anyway.

Meh, he was gonna quit anyway.

If he hadn't been I would have less inclined to vote for him

Forum List

Back