Oh God....terrible: Mass shooting in Illinois public park; Numerous victims...

If this would have happened outside of the Foot Locker bucs90 patrols this never would have happened.

If this would have happened outside of the Foot Locker bucs90 patrols this never would have happened.

Oh look how original a mall cop joke! By the way retard...saying "if this would have happened"...followed by "never would've happened" makes no sense ya know?
2016-04-19-14-00-06-1191198283.jpeg

Oh look how original a mall cop joke! By the way retard...saying "if this would have happened"...followed by "never would've happened" makes no sense ya know?
View attachment 71990

Have a shortage of dead cop stories to masturbate over, ya' fucking loon?

View attachment 71990

Have a shortage of dead cop stories to masturbate over, ya' fucking loon?

You have 3 more hours of Internet time before mom gets home from work and this is the best you can do?

View attachment 71990

Joke? This is no joke. You were never a cop, and nobody really believes you ever were.

View attachment 71990

Joke? This is no joke. You were never a cop, and nobody really believes you ever were.
Why do you say he could never have been a cop?

View attachment 71990

Oh well don't believe it. If that were the case....isn't it then even more said that someone who was never even a cop...is constantly schooling you idiots on law and police procedure???

8 years in Atlanta, zone 3. Google it. You would've lasted about an hour.

View attachment 71990

Because he thinks I'm an idiot and dumbass....so he obviously has such high esteem and admiration for cops that he can't fathom I was one.

I kinda respect how much he looks up to cops, and how smart and brave he thinks they are when he says I never could've been one. That's very honorable of you aaronleland to have such high regards for our officers. Good for you.

View attachment 71990

He claims he was a cop for seven years, but quit because "the liberals" made it too hard for him to do his job. So if his story is true he chose one of the hardest jobs in the world, and quit because it was too hard. :lol:

I venture to go out on the limb and say Illinois is a gun free zone similar to the DMZ, demilitarized zone in Nam.

View attachment 71990

He claims he was a cop for seven years, but quit because "the liberals" made it too hard for him to do his job. So if his story is true he chose one of the hardest jobs in the world, and quit because it was too hard. :lol:

Hmmmm. So...I never told anyone, except 1 USMB member here, why I no longer work there or as a cop at all. It was a medical. But you don't know why and it's not your business either haha!

View attachment 71990

Hmmmm. So...I never told anyone, except 1 USMB member here, why I no longer work there or as a cop at all. It was a medical. But you don't know why and it's not your business either haha!

When I continuously pressed you on why you only served on the force for seven years you blamed the liberals. Are you denying that?

But gun control prevents mass shootings!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking idiots.

View attachment 71990

That's only funny to someone who has no clue what they're talking about and gets their news from shows like John Oliver. Yuck all you want, but the fact is liberal policies have made the job not worth doing, the expectations these policies have put on them make it even more dangerous of a job. They don't pay enough to risk your life like that for many officers.

I suggest you grow up and listen to what he is saying instead of playing class clown.

Just a suggestion.

View attachment 71990

When I continuously pressed you on why you only served on the force for seven years you blamed the liberals. Are you denying that?

It's why I wouldn't go back. It's not why I retired.

View attachment 71990

That's only funny to someone who has no clue what they're talking about and gets their news from shows like John Oliver. Yuck all you want, but the fact is liberal policies have made the job not worth doing, the expectations these policies have put on them make it even more dangerous of a job. They don't pay enough to risk your life like that for many officers.

I suggest you grow up and listen to what he is saying instead of playing class clown.

Just a suggestion.

So fuck everyone else. I signed up for the of the toughest jobs in the world... until I found out it was tough.

View attachment 71990

Just a suggestion.

Yep. The Charleston sheriff said that this week regarding recruitment problems. He said new potential recruits feel like "why risk myself to serve citizens who hate me for it?" And they don't accept the jobs and go into other careers.

The few people willing to risk their safety to make the ghetto safer....are being run away. It's like they're cannibalizing their own safety.

Forum List

Back