Oh My God: U.S. Army Forcing Male Soldiers To Wear Womens Clothing As Part Of New Mandatory Training

It's sad, this ongoing wimpification of the American conservative. Look at this board. They're always crying hard about something.

Back in my day, when I was a conservative, conservatives were tough. Not anymore. They're all pissy little victims now. That's one of the reasons I left.
That was probably before you started dressing up in women's clothes and hang around in bars.

Wow! Some of them even have to wear street clothes!

or, its a bullshit story, and these are college students doing college student stuff.

Jesus Christ, I was right about the homophobia and bigotry. Grow up
STFU Faggot......... :cool:
30v1937.jpg

ei6tlz.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what wearing a pair of high heels will do to combat rape.

It's sad, this ongoing wimpification of the American conservative. Look at this board. They're always crying hard about something.

Back in my day, when I was a conservative, conservatives were tough. Not anymore. They're all pissy little victims now. That's one of the reasons I left.

Your comment is an oxymoron

Oh, upon reading the article, I learned it is an ROTC battalion. Otherwise, I would say this is ludicrous.

Now it makes sense. Considering the amount of sexual harassment, and the way they use sexual stereo types to denigrate everything and everyone that isn't alpha male killing machines in basic training, this is probably a good exercise in empathy training. These men are participating in this by choice. The army is probably sick of bad press and black eyes. This will go a long way to get their officers to understand the men in the closet. If they don't want to be an officer, they can always opt out.

this isn't rotc

Oh, upon reading the article, I learned it is an ROTC battalion. Otherwise, I would say this is ludicrous.

Now it makes sense. Considering the amount of sexual harassment, and the way they use sexual stereo types to denigrate everything and everyone that isn't alpha male killing machines in basic training, this is probably a good exercise in empathy training. These men are participating in this by choice. The army is probably sick of bad press and black eyes. This will go a long way to get their officers to understand the men in the closet. If they don't want to be an officer, they can always opt out.

Let's not forget that according to the RWnuts - they've said it repeatedly - the Army is overwhelmingly conservative and they vote overwhelmingly Republican.

this isn't rotc

That video said, "All that command staff and all the guys."

I still believe that those aren't just your average run of the mill enlisted soldiers. Those are all officers. Nothing below a cadet to be found in that group.

Forum List

Back