Oh My: Omar Mateen Visited Club Pulse Over A Dozen Times Drinking With The Gays Prior To Shooting

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well if he was so put off by seeing two men kissing, it couldn’t have been so bad for him to go there so many times. This blows his dad's reason for what he did out of the water.

Orlando Sentinel

Mateen was a closeted gay just like Steve_McGarrett.

Why do you think he is so fascinated with homosexuality.

In an interviiew a gay man said he recognized Mateen from gay dating site.

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
750x422

I don't think he was going there for the night life, he was going there to case the joint and see where his plan could best be set in motion.

Not only did he case Pulse, but he also did recon on Downtown Disneyland and another gay bar that was located close to Downtown Disneyland.

I don't think he was going there for the night life, he was going there to case the joint and see where his plan could best be set in motion.

Not only did he case Pulse, but he also did recon on Downtown Disneyland and another gay bar that was located close to Downtown Disneyland.
agree, he was casing the joint...

Well if he was so put off by seeing two men kissing, it couldn’t have been so bad for him to go there so many times. This blows his dad's reason for what he did out of the water.

Orlando Sentinel
I'm not believing this yet.....but it is a well know statistic that those who act the most disgusted over gays are very very likely covering up for their own homosexual urges.

Orlando Sentinel
Could be he was in the closet. Most homophobes are. Anything you want to tell us Steve?

Could be that you're in the closet. Most homo supporters are. Anything you want to tell us, boy?

Orlando Sentinel
I'm not believing this yet.....but it is a well know statistic that those who act the most disgusted over gays are very very likely covering up for their own homosexual urges.

If it were something related to a Christian having done something, you wouldn't need as much as the Orlando Sentinel article to already have believed it. Typical leftist hypocrite.

Orlando Sentinel
Could be he was in the closet. Most homophobes are. Anything you want to tell us Steve?

Could be that you're in the closet. Most homo supporters are. Anything you want to tell us, boy?
If I were gay, which I'm not, I would never tell you in case you decided to follow through on your murderous yearnings against gays.

Orlando Sentinel

If I were gay, which I'm not, I would never tell you in case you decided to follow through on your murderous yearnings against gays.

I have no such yearnings. I don't associate with their kind.

Orlando Sentinel

If it were something related to a Christian having done something, you wouldn't need as much as the Orlando Sentinel article to already have believed it. Typical leftist hypocrite.
So you want me to rush to judgement? What's the hurry?

Orlando Sentinel

Uh huh.

Orlando Sentinel

Uh huh.

Why don't you tell me what proof you have otherwise.

Orlando Sentinel

Just consistent and do things like you would do if it were a Christian involved. We both know if it were a Christian, you wouldn't care about anything but that and would have already determined guilt. If you say otherwise, you're a liar.

Uh huh.

Proof of something other than saying yes to your post? Now that's an interesting tack you are taking.

Orlando Sentinel

Just consistent and do things like you would do if it were a Christian involved. We both know if it were a Christian, you wouldn't care about anything but that and would have already determined guilt. If you say otherwise, you're a liar.
So you are upset because I am not rushing to judgement. Isn't that the complaint against Hillary Clinton in the first 24 hours after Benghazi? That she rushed to blame it on a video?

Uh huh.

Proof of something other than saying yes to your post? Now that's an interesting tack you are taking.

Claiming that your comment meant something other than you disagreeing with my statement is a lie. Try again, loser.

Orlando Sentinel

So you are upset because I am not rushing to judgement. Isn't that the complaint against Hillary Clinton in the first 24 hours after Benghazi? That she rushed to blame it on a video?

Not surprised at your typical hypocrisy. Nothing new for a Liberal piece of shit.

Forum List

Back