Oh, SNAP! the far right myths are snapped

You Republicans got your majority. Now do something with it. End the food stamp program for people who work.

How is the GOP supposed to do that when your lame ass president vows to veto even bi-partisan bills passed in congress?

Hey dude, it's called "veto proof" majority. Look it up.

You all proudly proclaim how you got Democrats to go along with the invasion of Iraq. It gets pointed out all the time as to how that invasion was signed off on by Democrats.

And that's how you get food stamps stopped for working people. A veto proof majority.

Are you Repubs not going to use your new found power and influence to put the fucks to poor people? Why in the hell not? It is what you've been wanting to do for a few years now.

Just do it or shut the fuck up about it.

If you go to work every day and you still qualify for food stamps I would suggest you "go get you" a new job! And if you can't? Then my guess is that you probably ARE stupid! Capitalism doesn't reward underachievers.

Dude, I am agreeing with you. You Republicans are either going to get this situation of people working a full time job and still qualifying for food stamps stopped.........

Or you are going to bitch about it forever with no intention to ever stop it.

You got the majorities you wanted. Now do it. Or stfu about it.

It's tiresome and none of the poor receiving food stamps post on here.

Oh and that "new job" you want the poor to go find. They can. And will. And they will still be paid low enough to qualify for SNAP.

I'm in contact with my Senators (who are both Democrats) and the Republcan leadership on a regular basis asking them to remove ALL the unconatitutional welfare/aid programs from the budget. Hasn't been real successful yet.

Damn I can't imagine why it hasn't been successful. With what you post on here, I am sure you made quite the persuasive argument as to why those people don't deserve to eat.

Please try again.

Despite the facts cited in the OP, most on the right will continue to propagate the myths and lies about public assistance for some perceived political gain, and because those myths and lies comport with failed, errant conservative dogma.

New research suggests that misinformed people rarely change their minds when presented with the facts — and often become even more attached to their beliefs.
In Politics, Sometimes The Facts Don't Matter

A 3% fraud rate. So it be with Wall Street as well.

View attachment 35988

#4. Suppose there is a family of four, 3 "undocumented immigrants" with the youngest child being an American citizen because he is an anchor baby. I would think that the youngest child would qualify for SNAP. Is the SNAP benifit based on only the one child, or is it based on the family of four and their income? Does only the anchor baby eat the food bought with the SNAP benifits? If not, is that fraud? If it is fraud, is this included in the estimate of the 3% fraud rate?

I'm I wrong that the family can get SNAP benifits due to the anchor baby?

Damn I can't imagine why it hasn't been successful. With what you post on here, I am sure you made quite the persuasive argument as to why those people don't deserve to eat.

i don't expect it to be successful. It's actually really only done so that they cannot claim, at the moment their souls are judged, that they didn't know any better.

[Onus is on you to prove that claim.

If one was to actually READ Section 8 of Article 1 in the US Constitution, they would realize that ALL Federal or Federally supported welfare programs (foreign, domestic, corporate and personal) are illegal and unconstitutional. One only needs to use a small amount of common sense to realize they're immoral as well.

i don't expect it to be successful. It's actually really only done so that they cannot claim, at the moment their souls are judged, that they didn't know any better.

Your religion wants children to starve and it will condemn politicians who provided them with foodstamps to eternal damnation?

[Onus is on you to prove that claim.

If one was to actually READ Section 8 of Article 1 in the US Constitution, they would realize that ALL Federal or Federally supported welfare programs (foreign, domestic, corporate and personal) are illegal and unconstitutional. One only needs to use a small amount of common sense to realize they're immoral as well.

In other words you can't prove squat.

You really believe that we live in the exact same country today that was here at the founding. Don't cha?

Then you are concerned about politicians getting their "souls judged" at some time or another?

You really live in a fantasy world. But I got a good laugh at the thought.

Your religion wants children to starve and it will condemn politicians who provided them with foodstamps to eternal damnation?

Don't ya love it. Starve the children but don't worry about how God will judge you.. You followed some version of the Constitution. You be fine. Keep on starving them little suckers. God loves Republicans. Or is that 'cons" that want to use God to keep people hungry. I can't tell the difference.

Extremist Right Wing Christians want to legislate morality...unless it concerns actually doing something moral like feeding the poor.

Don't ya love it. Starve the children but don't worry about how God will judge you.. You followed some version of the Constitution. You be fine. Keep on starving them little suckers. God loves Republicans. Or is that 'cons" that want to use God to keep people hungry. I can't tell the difference.

Neither can they! :D

Extremist Right Wing Christians want to legislate morality...unless it concerns actually doing something moral like feeding the poor.

Yup, and their latest "morality" is that it is the "will of the people" that the 1% should be given tax breaks but providing the sick with healthcare is "coercive theft of wealth". :cuckoo:

Yup, and their latest "morality" is that it is the "will of the people" that the 1% should be given tax breaks but providing the sick with healthcare is "coercive theft of wealth". :cuckoo:

Except polls don't show that's the will of the people at all. :eusa_eh:

Agreed, that is just the Libertarian Koch bros agenda being repackaged and sold to the extremist right wingers because they are gullible enough to both swallow and believe it.

Agreed, that is just the Libertarian Koch bros agenda being repackaged and sold to the extremist right wingers because they are gullible enough to both swallow and believe it.

Millionaires paying Fox News talking heads to convince the Middle Class that it's the poor people's fault.

You really believe that we live in the exact same country today that was here at the founding. Don't cha?

I believe, and can prove, that no part of Article 1, Section 8 has ever been amended by the citizens of the United States, and therefore it is still the legitimate law of the land. Any program, legislation or expenditure which does not fit into those restrictions (including most of the US Budget) is unconstitutional on its face.

Then you are concerned about politicians getting their "souls judged" at some time or another?

I'm not truly concerned about their souls. I have enough of a time concerning myself with my and my wife's souls; but I do want to make sure there is no chance they can find a loophole to get around facing their eternal punishment.

Forum List

Back