Oh theirony!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Anti-Trump Protesters Torched Muslim Immigrant's Limo

Dims torched a limo they thought was Trumps. Instead, it belonged to an Islamic immigrant costing him a cool $70,000 to repair.

This pretty much sums up much of the Dims we see on TV such as Madonna wanting to blow up the white House, Ashley Judd saying Trump is Hitler, Rosie Odonnell saying that Trump's son is autistic, etc., etc. They are all just a bunch of violent hate filled idiots inflicting destruction on everyone around them without any remorse as they encourage others to do the same.

And if that were not bad enough, Dims in Congress did not even attend the inauguration, sending the message to their supporters that no respect should be shown and any attempt to demean the office of the Presidency should be taken to further their cause.

Are there any sane respectful voices out there to lead the Dims or is that the cream of the crop? Is this the status quo from here on out? Are they even capable of any other behavior?

They managed to capture one of the Dim protestors and gave it to the Islamic immigrant who's limo they torched.

Yep i saw that, they burn a limo and its owned by a muslim immigrant.....how delicious, the left went full retard

Yep i saw that, they burn a limo and its owned by a muslim immigrant.....how delicious, the left went full retard
There are cases where they don't? I was unaware of any such examples can you cite one?

Cases whefe they dont go.full retard? I cant find any.

Everyone. Please provide an example if possible.

Well if you are a retard how can you not go full retard, hmmm?
Well it depends. If your a libstain retard them you go full. If you're just a regular mental retard then you stay silent.

There are cases where they don't? I was unaware of any such examples can you cite one?

Cases whefe they dont go.full retard? I cant find any.

Everyone. Please provide an example if possible.

Well if you are a retard how can you not go full retard, hmmm?
Well it depends. If your a libstain retard them you go full. If you're just a regular mental retard then you stay silent.

Stop it! You are making my head hurt.

WHR01500.jpg

Anti-Trump Protesters Torched Muslim Immigrant's Limo

Dims torched a limo they thought was Trumps. Instead, it belonged to an Islamic immigrant costing him a cool $70,000 to repair.

This pretty much sums up much of the Dims we see on TV such as Madonna wanting to blow up the white House, Ashley Judd saying Trump is Hitler, Rosie Odonnell saying that Trump's son is autistic, etc., etc. They are all just a bunch of violent hate filled idiots inflicting destruction on everyone around them without any remorse as they encourage others to do the same.

And if that were not bad enough, Dims in Congress did not even attend the inauguration, sending the message to their supporters that no respect should be shown and any attempt to demean the office of the Presidency should be taken to further their cause.

Are there any sane respectful voices out there to lead the Dims or is that the cream of the crop? Is this the status quo from here on out? Are they even capable of any other behavior?

This makes me so happy.

Fucking idiots.

But, with snowflakes, it's about intent and not outcome, so this is a Snowflake victory.

Forum List

Back