Oh well, I suppose the U.S. will always remain to daily gun shooting

Suicides don't count.

Suicide is a choice it is not violence nor is it a crime.

Every single person has the absolute right to decide if they live or die.
Yeah, you guys find suicides to be...inconvenient.

The rest of us find them to be tragic.

8 out of 10 suicide attempts with a gun are successful.

CaseFatality7.jpg

Gun crime is rising and you`re spiking the ball. Nice. Yes Einstein, smugglers are getting guns into the UK. Do you think they should let everyone have a gun like we do?

CaseFatality7.jpg
I think it would be great if you self aborted.

Don't use a gun though.

You'll make a mess and probably fuck something up.

Gun crime is rising and you`re spiking the ball. Nice. Yes Einstein, smugglers are getting guns into the UK. Do you think they should let everyone have a gun like we do?
I don't think leftist bed wetters ought to have guns. They're obviously not of sound mind let alone employable human beings.

CaseFatality7.jpg

It's not inconvenient at all. And yes it's tragic but it is a choice that every single person has the absolute right to make.

But then again we all know how you feel about people having choices.

Yeah but the alleged "gun nut" fit the profile of a leftie freaking crazie who probably violated a dozen laws on the books.

Not to mention he was a convicted felon which legally prohibited him from being in possession of a gun. How did that work out for that little girl?

He was arrested for using a hammer to stop his GF from leaving his apartment. He was only charged with assault. If they would have also convicted him for kidnapping, he would have still been in prison and nowhere near that child or a gun.

Not to mention he was a convicted felon which legally prohibited him from being in possession of a gun. How did that work out for that little girl?

He was arrested for using a hammer to stop his GF from leaving his apartment. He was only charged with assault. If they would have also convicted him for kidnapping, he would have still been in prison and nowhere near that child or a gun.
With an estimated 40,000 guns stolen from vehicles every year, who is going to stop him from having a gun?

With an estimated 40,000 guns stolen from vehicles every year, who is going to stop him from having a gun?

It's called supply and demand. If I had anything to do with it, a 10 year minimum prison term for anybody caught with a gun illegally. 15 year minimum sentence for anybody committing a crime with an illegal gun. Death penalty for anybody illegally using a gun for murder.

If criminals were scared of getting caught with an illegal gun, many less of them would quit buying them. When that happens illegal guns lose street value and thus less people stealing them.

Chicago police have complained how they bust somebody with an illegal gun and see them on the streets the very next day. Tougher laws, get rid of slap on the hand Democrat leadership, and we could reduce the amount of gun violence.

Somebody shot at someone for a stupid reason. This hasn’t happened before?

Not the point.
Has it not?

Again, not the point.
Is it increasing? I asked you for data showing that this kind of crime started increasing in the last few years, presumably due to covid or mask mandates, or whatever the hell you were trying to blame this on.

This entire country is on edge because of all the shit from the last few years. Democrats hate Republicans and vice versa; blacks hate cops and in some cases, whites; some whites hate blacks; half the country hates the other half for whatever reason mainstream media designates that week.
We have BEEN saying this for a while now, not just since 2020.

Of course you have but again, that’s not the point. The mass shootings have in increased in number and frequency. It’s becoming a fad for Christ’s sake and everybody knows it but you.
Please show these numbers. You claimed that they only started going up exponentially since the “controversial” election or something.

Not what I said.
We’ve BEEN screaming about gun control for a while now, not just in the last few years.

Again, not the point.

Businesses in certain cities are shutting down or leaving because of the out of control crime; Portland and Seattle are two of them.
This is something we never heard about before this.

These two cities were in the thick of it during the 2020 riots (CHAZ) and city authorities were hands off until people started getting murdered. Now they both have crime that is so bad, businesses are closing up shop.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

Not what I said.
Don’t pretend you haven’t noticed that these crimes have escalated exponentially in just the last few years.
^ Here’s what you said.

I’ve asked you, multiple times now, to provide these numbers for your claim. Show us that crimes have escalated exponentially in just the last few years so that you can try to pin this on Chaz, mask mandates, covid lockdowns, or whatever ridiculous claim you’re trying to blame this on.

Let’s see your data.

Can't argue with that except to say making WMDs available to anyone with enough money to buy one no questions asked is probably not a good idea when you have "so many in our country that are willing to kill in the first place".
You don’t think that, as a society, we could at least acknowledge there is something festering at the heart of this country?

^ Here’s what you said.

I’ve asked you, multiple times now, to provide these numbers for your claim. Show us that crimes have escalated exponentially in just the last few years so that you can try to pin this on Chaz, mask mandates, covid lockdowns, or whatever ridiculous claim you’re trying to blame this on.

Let’s see your data.
I’m not pinning it on CHAZ or lockdowns, dumbass. I’m saying that there was a lot of anger and resentment and anger stoked in everyone during this period.

I am truly baffled that you cannot see that the mood in this country has fundamentally changed in the last ten years or so.

As for your data, I’m not giving you anything you can’t see for yourself in the news.

Businesses and people are shutting down and leaving certain cities because of the increased crime there. This was not an issue before about a year ago and now we’re hearing about it all the time.

Wal-Mart is closing nine stores in Chicago and the city is displeased. Wal-Mart says it’s because these stores are not making money anymore but I’m willing to bet it’s the crime and theft making them unprofitable.

Speaking of Chicago, I’m not sure what their murder rate is now but I remember that their murder rate had an increase of almost 300 murders from 2020 to 2021, I believe.

You don’t think that, as a society, we could at least acknowledge there is something festering at the heart of this country?
You don't think that "something" is festering at the heart of a great many countries. Can you acknowledge that? Yet we're the only ones with weekly blood baths among first world nations. Why do you think that is?

It's not inconvenient at all. And yes it's tragic but it is a choice that every single person has the absolute right to make.

But then again we all know how you feel about people having choices.
Thanks to firearms being readily available...8 out of 10 who make the choice don't make any more choices.

It's called supply and demand. If I had anything to do with it, a 10 year minimum prison term for anybody caught with a gun illegally. 15 year minimum sentence for anybody committing a crime with an illegal gun. Death penalty for anybody illegally using a gun for murder.

If criminals were scared of getting caught with an illegal gun, many less of them would quit buying them. When that happens illegal guns lose street value and thus less people stealing them.

Chicago police have complained how they bust somebody with an illegal gun and see them on the streets the very next day. Tougher laws, get rid of slap on the hand Democrat leadership, and we could reduce the amount of gun violence.
If you took that stance as a politician, the NRA and their sheep would attack you as a gun grabber.
Would you want to make it illegal to leave a gun in a vehicle overnight?

Forum List

Back