Ohio Man Literally Arrested For His Free Speech - Cancel Culture Gone Too Far

"A man caught on video threatening to shoot a Black Door Dash driver has been arrested and charged with ethnic intimidation, a fifth-degree felony, and aggravated menacing, a first-degree misdemeanor. James Rhodes, 53, pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor, and the felony charge is being referred to a Summit County grand jury following a court appearance Tuesday.

Videos capture Rhodes getting out of his car, yelling at a woman and calling her a racial slur. He then states that he has an AK-47 in his car and threatens to use it on the woman. Subsequent videos show the man and other people yelling racially charged comments back and forth. According to a police report, the 22-year-old Akron woman had a 3-year-old boy in the car."

They literally arrested this guy for voicing his free speech; but they didn't arrest the darkie and that darkie loving **** for saying offensive and disrespectful things back to the man....with one calling the man a "white ass bitch" -- which is definitely more racially charged than anything he called them. As the man himself said, he is tired of n-words and if you add on top of that the fact he may have been having a bad day; it's perfectly understandable for him to threaten to shoot a darkie if he sees one -- and besides, this guy pays a $1000 a month in rent; something that darkie couldn't make in who knows how long...

How is it that the police aren't asking what the so-called DoorDash driver was doing before she started recording?? Was she engaging in some drug deal and Mr. Rhodes caught her?? What about the 3 yr old boy in the car, what did he do that could have provoked Mr. Rhodes?? This cancel culture is out of control because there was a time that you could get out of your car and threaten to shoot anyone you wanted if they made you mad enough.

Sounds like a wanker. Jail?? How about a kick in the cods??

Greg

"A man caught on video threatening to shoot a Black Door Dash driver has been arrested and charged with ethnic intimidation, a fifth-degree felony, and aggravated menacing, a first-degree misdemeanor. James Rhodes, 53, pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor, and the felony charge is being referred to a Summit County grand jury following a court appearance Tuesday.

Videos capture Rhodes getting out of his car, yelling at a woman and calling her a racial slur. He then states that he has an AK-47 in his car and threatens to use it on the woman. Subsequent videos show the man and other people yelling racially charged comments back and forth. According to a police report, the 22-year-old Akron woman had a 3-year-old boy in the car."

They literally arrested this guy for voicing his free speech; but they didn't arrest the darkie and that darkie loving **** for saying offensive and disrespectful things back to the man....with one calling the man a "white ass bitch" -- which is definitely more racially charged than anything he called them. As the man himself said, he is tired of n-words and if you add on top of that the fact he may have been having a bad day; it's perfectly understandable for him to threaten to shoot a darkie if he sees one -- and besides, this guy pays a $1000 a month in rent; something that darkie couldn't make in who knows how long...

How is it that the police aren't asking what the so-called DoorDash driver was doing before she started recording?? Was she engaging in some drug deal and Mr. Rhodes caught her?? What about the 3 yr old boy in the car, what did he do that could have provoked Mr. Rhodes?? This cancel culture is out of control because there was a time that you could get out of your car and threaten to shoot anyone you wanted if they made you mad enough.

He threatened to shoot a guy and you defend that as free speech?
Are you insane or just stupid or both?

Bloke got evicted on the back of this. Thats a $1000 a month towards his defence fund. The other point to come out of this is that he doesnt seem to be a gun owner. He was a wannabe gun owner.

America, what should he do ? Should he buy a gun so that he can add weight to his interactions with minority women OR is he too crazy to own a gun and needs to be kept locked up with other white supremacists ?

He should have burned and looted a store instead....that's legal today...free speech is not....
But would looting a store hurt the darkie in the way he wanted??

I mean he was really upset at the fact that darkies exist....don't know if looting a store would help that out....

Maybe he can start an organization that is devoted to doing something about the existence of darkies....but I doubt any such group like that is even possible....what would they even call it?
Ask the Democrats.

He should have burned and looted a store instead....that's legal today...free speech is not....

I mean he was really upset at the fact that darkies exist....don't know if looting a store would help that out....

Maybe he can start an organization that is devoted to doing something about the existence of darkies....but I doubt any such group like that is even possible....what would they even call it?
At least its legal today...free speech is not...apparently....just ask big tech....
Big tech didn't arrest him...the police did...

But you didn't mention them...why is this?

Don't you agree the police should face charges for what they did to this man??
NO...they should not face any charges...the man was breaking the law and he resisted arrest...case closed....we must reinstall law enforcement authority or this will keep on happening....I wouldn't think of resisting a cop in any way...never have and never will I don't care how wrong they are....I will retract revenge in court in necessary but I will never disobey an order from a cop...would you?....
What the fuck are you talking about??

I said the guy whom you claim had his "free speech" violated by big tech wasn't arrested by big tech, he was arrested by the police...

Why aren't you addressing your anger with the ACTUAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY that arrested him?
Why was he arrested for words?....I didn't think that was allowed in a free nation....he didn't shout fire in a crowded room...so what gives?....but we see people burn and loot to their hearts content and get out of jail with a slap on the wrist....so what are you talking about?...

So it is legal to threaten to shoot someone, as long as, you don't actually shoot them.
It sounds like it's illegal to call them a racial slur.

It sounds like some people are so ashamed of their race, they have to make laws preventing others from uttering magic naughty words to offend them.

At least its legal today...free speech is not...apparently....just ask big tech....

NO...they should not face any charges...the man was breaking the law and he resisted arrest...case closed....we must reinstall law enforcement authority or this will keep on happening....I wouldn't think of resisting a cop in any way...never have and never will I don't care how wrong they are....I will retract revenge in court in necessary but I will never disobey an order from a cop...would you?....

I said the guy whom you claim had his "free speech" violated by big tech wasn't arrested by big tech, he was arrested by the police...

Why aren't you addressing your anger with the ACTUAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY that arrested him?
Why was he arrested for words?....I didn't think that was allowed in a free nation....he didn't shout fire in a crowded room...so what gives?....but we see people burn and loot to their hearts content and get out of jail with a slap on the wrist....so what are you talking about?...

So it is legal to threaten to shoot someone, as long as, you don't actually shoot them.

It sounds like some people are so ashamed of their race, they have to make laws preventing others from uttering magic naughty words to offend them.
Damn did a black man screw your girlfriend or wife, because you are one racist MF.

You would...

I appreciate well-done satire.

Conservatives generally don't. Either it goes over their head, or they don't like being the target of it.
Or, as in Biff's case, the satire is not just done frequently. He does the fucking SHIT out of it...to the point where we don't know if he is serious....EVER.

It's even douchier than Stephen Colbert, if that's even possible.

Damn did a black man screw your girlfriend or wife, because you are one racist MF.
Should it be illegal to use a naughty racial word? That's all I'm asking?

Should people grow some thick skin?

Is it racist for me to ask those questions?

Should it be illegal if you call someone a Nword and you get hit in the mouth?

Should it be illegal if you call someone a Nword and you get hit in the mouth?
Illegal to hit someone in the mouth? Yes.

Can the savage not control his fist?

It's not illegal to call anyone you like the N-word...

what you are whining about is the fact you are too much of a pussy to call anyone that because you too cowardly to brace the repercussions that come with it...

Repercussions like being publicly shunned by society at large (white black and etc) -- because they aren't depraved like you.....that battle you have lost already...

This is why you morons fetishize so much about the "good old days" when you could not only call black folks the N-word with no consequence -- but if one of those black folks had the audacity to beat the brakes off you for disrespecting him -- you and your God-fearing christian buddies can lynch him and make a picnic out of it....

ot-lynchingphotosb.jpg

And if you are a really really subservient good black -- the kind who gleefully strokes your fragile ego and reinforce your delusions -- then those "darkies" will get the good ole pat on the head... Candace Owens style...
z.c00n.066(20).jpg

It's not illegal to call anyone you like the N-word...
First off, I can't tell if you're serious, but I will (for this limited purpose) assume that you are.

How do you prove I don't like you when I call you the "n-word"?

You don't. It's assumed. And only matters because I am white. ONLY.

what you are whining about is the fact you are too much of a pussy to call anyone that because you too cowardly to brace the repercussions that come with it...
No. I know the repercussions. I am licensed and trained. It will possibly result in somebody's death.

I call you the "n-word". You attack me. I draw and fire in self-defense. You survive and press charges for a hate crime.

How is that justice?

Don't worry. I don't expect a serious response. Colbert.

Repercussions like being publicly shunned by society at large (white black and etc)
Exactly.
because they aren't depraved like you.....that battle you have lost already...
How do you know what I am? How do you know am battling for....anything other than REAL equality.

Quit being sensitive little shits. Are you not proud of your race? YOU SHOULD BE!!!

This is why you morons fetishize so much about the "good old days" when you could not only call black folks the N-word with no consequence -- but if one of those black folks had the audacity to beat the brakes off you for disrespecting him -- you and your God-fearing christian buddies can lynch him and make a picnic out of it....
Nobody owes your black ass ANY respect. That is EARNED!!!

Why do you think you have the right to assault me for "disrespecting" you, especially when you have NEVER earned respect?

Quit being a little bitch. Start having some actual (not fake) pride in your race. Quit acting like I owe you something.

These low bait troll threads get increasingly desperate

These low bait troll threads get increasingly desperate

...and douchy

You are the biggest racist I've seen on this board....

Forum List

Back