Ohio Newborn Twins Taken Away From Parents

You already replied to that post and said the same thing half an hour ago, in the same belligerent, foul-mouthed, juvenile way. What, are you coming back here every half hour to say the same thing? Thank you for proving you are trolling and baiting.
The admiral has me on ignore. Ask him if he figured out maritime rule #5 yet, or if he can share with you the time he was a destroyer captain.........................

Then duck

I think it's funny (and pitiful) that even after I DID ignore him, he kept coming back to say the same thing, in his nasty belligerent way, every half hour to try to stir things up again. I actually feel sorry for him, and I should probably add him to my prayers.

You already replied to that post and said the same thing half an hour ago, in the same belligerent, foul-mouthed, juvenile way. What, are you coming back here every half hour to say the same thing? Thank you for proving you are trolling and baiting.
The admiral has me on ignore. Ask him if he figured out maritime rule #5 yet, or if he can share with you the time he was a destroyer captain.........................

Then duck

I think it's funny (and pitiful) that even after I DID ignore him, he kept coming back to say the same thing, in his nasty belligerent way, every half hour to try to stir things up again. I actually feel sorry for him, and I should probably add him to my prayers.
Seriously take him off ignore and post this to him because he claims to have been in the Navy and might actually have been as a potato peeler.

Rule 5

Rule 5 : Look-out
Every vessel shall at all times maintain a proper look-out by sight and hearing as by all available means appropriate in the prevailing circumstances and conditions so as to make a full appraisal of the situation and of the risk of collision.

Got that Mr. Destroyer Captain

He will eat his own hair after ripping it from his head

I really don't want to interact at all with someone like him. I don't waste my time with people who are completely unreasonable and incapable of being civil.

But back to the topic. Well, the real issue here, beyond this particular case.

Things like this need to be exposed and nipped in the bud, because if not, it sets a very dangerous precedent. We are gradually heading toward a world where there are no individual rights or bodily autonomy, and where the government basically owns us, as if we were property.

The pretext they are using is the same one that has been used throughout history to justify the worst crimes against humanity. The pretext of "it's for the greater good" or "it's for our safety."

What people aren't thinking about, because they believe this entire psyop and they still trust the government / media, is that literally anything goes when you allow people with power to say "it's for the greater good."

James Corbett has been talking about that recently, and in this video he brings up a lot of important points, and the history and how we got to this point. I've only watched half of it so far, but I highly recommend people watch this, to understand how important it is to protect our most fundamental rights. Because by ignoring it and placing all our trust in corrupt entities who care nothing about us, we are basically giving away our our most important and cherished rights.

Do we really have to keep repeating the warnings of the founders, about not trading liberty for "security"?

Here's the video I mentioned if anyone wants to watch it.

Then duck

Seriously take him off ignore and post this to him because he claims to have been in the Navy and might actually have been as a potato peeler.

Rule 5

Every vessel shall at all times maintain a proper look-out by sight and hearing as by all available means appropriate in the prevailing circumstances and conditions so as to make a full appraisal of the situation and of the risk of collision.

I really don't want to interact at all with someone like him. I don't waste my time with people who are completely unreasonable and incapable of being civil.

Things like this need to be exposed and nipped in the bud, because if not, it sets a very dangerous precedent. We are gradually heading toward a world where there are no individual rights or bodily autonomy, and where the government basically owns us, as if we were property.

The pretext they are using is the same one that has been used throughout history to justify the worst crimes against humanity. The pretext of "it's for the greater good" or "it's for our safety."

What people aren't thinking about, because they believe this entire psyop and they still trust the government / media, is that literally anything goes when you allow people with power to say "it's for the greater good."

James Corbett has been talking about that recently, and in this video he brings up a lot of important points, and the history and how we got to this point. I've only watched half of it so far, but I highly recommend people watch this, to understand how important it is to protect our most fundamental rights. Because by ignoring it and placing all our trust in corrupt entities who care nothing about us, we are basically giving away our our most important and cherished rights.

Do we really have to keep repeating the warnings of the founders, about not trading liberty for "security"?

Actually unless we go to war and win we are currently living in a communist country

Then duck

Rule 5

Actually unless we go to war and win we are currently living in a communist country

Yeah, I hate to sound like a gloom and doomer, but it's clear to me we're witnessing the death of our republic. RIP America.

We are literally on the threshold of the NWO. I'd say we have at the most 10 more years, they openly admit they want to have their new system in place by 2030.

Then duck

Rule 5

Yeah, I hate to sound like a gloom and doomer, but it's clear to me we're witnessing the death of our republic. RIP America.

We are literally on the threshold of the NWO. I'd say we have at the most 10 more years, they openly admit they want to have their new system in place by 2030.

America is not going to go that easy, they are doing this in stages so as to fool the dumb which is most but people are just not going to pay for health insurance for illegals.

At some point not all wounds get treated

Yes, thats why you cant trust that the father doesnt have it. If the testing was 100% accurate that would be one thing, but you cant roll the dice with newborn twins and hope they dont get sick.

Think about what you're saying here. Do you not realize that they can say that about anyone? Anyone could have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID. Aside from the fact that the testing itself is completely unreliable, especially the antibody test which is worthless, you're basically saying that parents should not be allowed to be with their own children just on the chance that they might have COVID19. Which in and itself does not mean much, since it has a less than 1 percent mortality rate. And even that is old or already sick people, who already have to worry about things like the flu, etc.

So based on a ridiculously tiny chance, the hospitals and government should take our kids? Are we living in the former Soviet Union? This is utterly insane.
Why would a hospital make up a story like that? :cuckoo:

Yes, thats why you cant trust that the father doesnt have it. If the testing was 100% accurate that would be one thing, but you cant roll the dice with newborn twins and hope they dont get sick.

Think about what you're saying here. Do you not realize that they can say that about anyone? Anyone could have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID. Aside from the fact that the testing itself is completely unreliable, especially the antibody test which is worthless, you're basically saying that parents should not be allowed to be with their own children just on the chance that they might have COVID19. Which in and itself does not mean much, since it has a less than 1 percent mortality rate. And even that is old or already sick people, who already have to worry about things like the flu, etc.

So based on a ridiculously tiny chance, the hospitals and government should take our kids? Are we living in the former Soviet Union? This is utterly insane.

What are you talking about? Don't put words in my mouth. I said that the testing was unreliable. Another thing you seem to be completely oblivious to is that hospitals get a good chunk of money for COVID patients. Are you one of those naïve people who put the medical industry up on a pedestal as if they were saints who can do no wrong?

There are so many questions to be asked here, and only a fool would not question something like this, when they are denying even the father (who tested negative) to see his own babies, even through a window. Don't be one of those people who enable tyrants, through naïveté and misplaced trust.

The only thing less reliable than main stream news is Facebook news.

Facebook is just a platform. They could have used twitter or any other platform to share their story. And this story is not unique. I've heard this has been happening in other places as well. When I have more time, I'll look into the other stories and compile them.

I'm still looking into this story to make sure I got this right, but reportedly a mother gave birth to twin girls in Ohio, and because the hospital claimed she tested positive for covid, her babies were taken away to a different hospital - even before she got a chance to see them or hold them - and as of the last update, they STILL have possession of her babies, against her will. It has been a week.

Even the father who tested negative is not being allowed to be with his babies.

Assuming all this is accurate, this story is truly frightening. Can you still not see what is happening, people? Not only is there a war against bodily autonomy, but also parental rights. And I'm pretty sure this is not a unique story. It appears that parents are being separated from their children... under the guise of "safety" of course. It's always about "safety." :rolleyes:

This whole thing is pure evil.
I'm still looking into this story to make sure I got this right, but reportedly a mother gave birth to twin girls in Ohio, and because the hospital claimed she tested positive for covid, her babies were taken away to a different hospital - even before she got a chance to see them or hold them - and as of the last update, they STILL have possession of her babies, against her will. It has been a week.

Assuming all this is accurate, this story is truly frightening. Can you still not see what is happening, people? Not only is there a war against bodily autonomy, but also parental rights. And I'm pretty sure this is not a unique story. It appears that parents are being separated from their children... under the guise of "safety" of course. It's always about "safety." :rolleyes:

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

The only way this one could get any more notoriety is to find out that the state health dept. allowed a same gender couple to adopt

1.jpg

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

What are you talking about? Don't put words in my mouth. I said that the testing was unreliable. Another thing you seem to be completely oblivious to is that hospitals get a good chunk of money for COVID patients. Are you one of those naïve people who put the medical industry up on a pedestal as if they were saints who can do no wrong?

There are so many questions to be asked here, and only a fool would not question something like this, when they are denying even the father (who tested negative) to see his own babies, even through a window. Don't be one of those people who enable tyrants, through naïveté and misplaced trust.
If the tests arent accurate, why are you suggesting that they roll the dice with new borns?

If the mother tested positive, the newborns could have it too.

God bless you and them and their mom always!!!

Holly

The testing is completely unreliable, but reportedly, both the babies and the father tested negative. In addition to that, hospitals are getting good chunks of money for having covid patients, so there is definitely a lot of fishy stuff going on.

Here is what the father said on his FB page:

Kettering Health Network is giving people COVID-19 tests that are known to come back as false positives. This is from their own ER nurses mouth. If you plan on getting tested for Covid-19 please use a reliable hospital that is not putting profits over health.
The father could have COVID too. Maybe that's why he doesn't have the babies.

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

So why did they leave Southview Maternity and go to Dayton Children's Hosp?

Our state-of-the-art Labor & Delivery suites offer:

• Spacious, private rooms with en-suite restrooms
  • Large windows providing an abundance of natural light
  • Couches and/or sleeper sofa/chairs in the room to accommodate a support person
  • Televisions in each room with DVD players
  • WiFi to stream movies or educational videos
  • Nutrition stations on the floor for family members

Prepared for the Unexpected:

• Two operating rooms are on the unit if a need arises
  • Maternity nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation
  • Southview Maternity Center offers a Level IIB Special Care Nursery to care for newborn infants
  • If your newborn needs more advanced medical attention, he or she can remain in the Kettering Health Network family of providers and will be transferred to Kettering Medical Center's Level IIIB NICU
  • Find out more on our Neonatal Care page

and newborns do not eat,
My babies are PERFECTLY fine. They are so healthy and strong and perfect. They need a little help eating at the moment because they’re still a little small, but that’s it.

--------------------------------
if you want to contribute to the legal fund, I don't.

Are you implying the story is not true? Or are you implying that there's nothing wrong with what is happening?

I am implying the hosp has every right to ensure the infants are safe.

The hospital does not own the babies. There is so much fishy stuff going on, it's amazing how you always put so much trust in all the wrong people. There is so much room for abuse with this whole thing, and as I just posted above, the father is saying this place is known for false positives, which is something that needs to be taken into consideration and looked into.

I don't care what the father says and he is suing, and while the hospital does not own the infants, their safety is more important.

How do you know any of that is true?

There are stories of people using go fund me to raise money and it's all a scam. One person even used cancer in a go fund me scam.

None of this is in the news. Not even on far right sites. All this person has done is posted something on the internet.

I hope none of it is true. I don't think children should be taken from their parents if they aren't a threat to that child. They claim the woman has covid. If she does, then she would be the first person to want her children to be safe.

If their claims of a father being healthy and virus free is true, the first place he would have gone is to a lawyer. Not the internet. There are so many free legal services in our nation for people just like them. The ACLU is a good place to start. If they can't help I know that they can refer them to someone who can.

They don't even have to go to the ACLU. The state already has the bar association that gives free referrals to the proper free legal help.

The parents would be doing these things if this story was true. Yet they aren't. They are going on line with a go fund me page.

I'll wait until all the real facts are out. I won't be surprised if this is a scam.

It could be a gofundme scam, bit it seems she was expecting twins...

1.jpg

2-inst.jpg

3.jpg

I tried to find information on this but I couldn't find any.

I did several searches using different wording. Even using the name of the person on the tweet or post or whatever that is you posted.

There's nothing on this anywhere.

At least I couldn't find any.

Can you please provide some credible proof of your claims?

So far from what I've seen, the msm is not reporting on it. That might change, because according to what I've been reading, there have been continual protests at the hospital where the twins are.

Nearly every time I try to post a link a Facebook post, the link doesn't show up for some reason, but here is a link to the FB page of a rights group who has been an advocate for the family, and if you scroll down just a bit, you will see a recent update on this case: https://www.facebook.com/uniteforlibertynow/

I don't do Facebook. I never have.

I do know not everything on the internet is true. I do know if that family was having a hard time they would be working to get their kids. Not going on the internet and setting up a go fund me page.

There are a ton of reasons why I am very skeptical about this story. I will wait for confirmation from credible sources before I believe it.

If their claims of a father being healthy and virus free is true, the first place he would have gone is to a lawyer. Not the internet.

The parents would be doing these things if this story was true. Yet they aren't.

That is exactly what they're doing right now, on the father's FB page you can see him asking for recommendations for lawyers.

If you need a mainstream source, we will have to wait til the story makes the news. So far it seems to be avoided, and that is not surprising to me, since the msm has been obviously and blatantly selective in their reporting. Everything has to fit the narrative.

I only read the first paragraph then stopped.

All he needs to do is go to the internet and type in the bar association for their state. Call them. Get a recommendation. That's all they need. There are tons of places that do free legal work.

Yet this person sets up a go fund me page and asks for lawyers on their Facebook page.

The more I read from you of this the more I am very skeptical. They aren't doing what normal parents do in this situation. Even the hospital would refer them to someone same with CPS.

You can believe it if you want. I don't.

I have lived with the consequences of being born too early, born dead, then put in a box that was basically a bunch of lights. Without human interaction or contact or even touch. Those consequences are real. People like me live with it every day of their lives. If this story is true, which I hope it's not, I sure hope those kids don't have to deal with the consequences I have lived with all my life.

If their claims of a father being healthy and virus free is true, the first place he would have gone is to a lawyer. Not the internet.

The parents would be doing these things if this story was true. Yet they aren't.

That is exactly what they're doing right now, on the father's FB page you can see him asking for recommendations for lawyers.

If you need a mainstream source, we will have to wait til the story makes the news. So far it seems to be avoided, and that is not surprising to me, since the msm has been obviously and blatantly selective in their reporting. Everything has to fit the narrative.

I only read the first paragraph then stopped.

All he needs to do is go to the internet and type in the bar association for their state. Call them. Get a recommendation. That's all they need. There are tons of places that do free legal work.

Yet this person sets up a go fund me page and asks for lawyers on their Facebook page.

The more I read from you of this the more I am very skeptical. They aren't doing what normal parents do in this situation. Even the hospital would refer them to someone same with CPS.

You can believe it if you want. I don't.

I have lived with the consequences of being born too early, born dead, then put in a box that was basically a bunch of lights. Without human interaction or contact or even touch. Those consequences are real. People like me live with it every day of their lives. If this story is true, which I hope it's not, I sure hope those kids don't have to deal with the consequences I have lived with all my life.

I don't know them, but from what I can see they are young, they don't look like they have money for a lawyer, and they likely didn't know what you said, about getting a recommendation from the bar association. So they asked for recommendations from people they know.

I'm much more concerned about what is happening in this country, people not being able to make their own medical decisions and parental rights under attack. Things like this are a very dangerous precedent.

But yes, we will have to wait and see if this story is corroborated by other sources and get more info.

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced that. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I'm really sad to say that those newborn twins not being with their mother in the most important days for bonding IS almost certainly going to have a permanent effect on their lives. It is criminal, iyam.

Last edited:

Can't say I'm surprised. You think you can trust your hospital? Hospitals treat you as PROPERTY. Last time I was in the hospital and was ready to leave, the hospital told ME how I could leave and refused to release me unless I left according to THEIR approval, which means I had to leave my car there and then come back the next day at my expense to pick it up.

You think you can trust your bank? Nope. You put money in a bank, and it is THEIR money. They will tell you when and how you can access it, they might even take it all and refuse to give you any of it.

You think you own your house? Since you pay taxes on your house, if you don't pay those taxes, they can just come in and take your house from you for non-payment. Ownership means nothing.

They are all controlled by the government.

What troubles me is they gave the mother the 2nd test and came in the next morning to tell her it too was positive. I thought the regular test took up to 5 days. How could they get back a result so quickly?

Also, just what is the health risk to the babies? If the mother tests positive, I thought babies/children were at minimal risk of catching or getting sick from Covid. They came out of her body. They are her. Why can't she wear a mask and see them? I thought the mask saved all? Why can't the babies wear masks, I thought the masks were a non-issue?

And lastly, since the father is negative, are they going to take the husband away as well and refuse to let them live together? Where does this stop? The babies are the property of the parents and THEY have final say in what is done with them in all cases. The hospital is there only to provide the service of delivering them.

Can't say I'm surprised. You think you can trust your hospital? Hospitals treat you as PROPERTY. Last time I was in the hospital and was ready to leave, the hospital told ME how I could leave and refused to release me unless I left according to THEIR approval, which means I had to leave my car there and then come back the next day at my expense to pick it up.

You think you can trust your bank? Nope. You put money in a bank, and it is THEIR money. They will tell you when and how you can access it, they might even take it all and refuse to give you any of it.

You think you own your house? Since you pay taxes on your house, if you don't pay those taxes, they can just come in and take your house from you for non-payment. Ownership means nothing.

They are all controlled by the government.

What troubles me is they gave the mother the 2nd test and came in the next morning to tell her it too was positive. I thought the regular test took up to 5 days. How could they get back a result so quickly?

Also, just what is the health risk to the babies? If the mother tests positive, I thought babies/children were at minimal risk of catching or getting sick from Covid. They came out of her body. They are her. Why can't she wear a mask and see them? I thought the mask saved all? Why can't the babies wear masks, I thought the masks were a non-issue?

And lastly, since the father is negative, are they going to take the husband away as well and refuse to let them live together? Where does this stop? The babies are the property of the parents and THEY have final say in what is done with them in all cases. The hospital is there only to provide the service of delivering them.

Yep, I agree, especially with your statement "where does this stop?" Too many people can't see what is actually happening and where this is all heading. Too many people are putting their trust in the wrong crowd, and not understanding the corruption and the bigger picture.

Also I agree it is very weird how they kept testing her, even when the result was NEGATIVE not long before the birth. Why keep testing her again and again, it sounds to me like they wanted a positive result. Gee, I wonder why? $$$

Anyway, I'm still following this story and trying to get more info. But if there was some fishy stuff going on, this needs to be exposed and people need to be aware that things like this are happening. Heck, these days if I was going to have a baby, I definitely would not go to a hospital, I would do a home birth.

Also I agree it is very weird how they kept testing her, even when the result was NEGATIVE not long before the birth. Why keep testing her again and again

Not that I totally buy it, but the official story is that despite Covid being highly contagious, once you are infected, it supposedly takes up to a couple weeks before symptoms show, so in effect, they need to quarantine the mother for 2 weeks. The problem is, she could be fine, the babies fine, they could send them all home and she could get Covid the next day from somewhere else anyway! So what is the point here?

Forum List

Back