OK Donald. Time to put up or shut up

Yeah why didn’t he just say he was flat out wrong like a man

Bullshit has never once admitted he was wrong like a man.

I don't ever expect him to act like a man as long as he's a member here.

Obviously you haven't read many of my posts. I hate being wrong, but I do admit it when I am. Of course Trump won the election. He didn't win because the voters wanted him. 3 million more votes for his opponent proves that. His election was the perfect storm, but that doesn't mean he is any where near the president we need. The man was lucky. I doubt he will enjoy the same series of lucky for him events a second time. He' a pathetic clown.

The “Professional Polls” leftist geniuses gave him a 2% chance of winning. What does that say about them? I heard of being lucky, but are they that out of touch of reality?

Since they were judging the possibility of the popular vote, they were correct. Trump got lucky.

I’m working don’t you have a job?

Nope. I'm retired. I don't do anything I don't really want to do, and I usually don't start that till noon.

Obviously you haven't read many of my posts. I hate being wrong, but I do admit it when I am. Of course Trump won the election. He didn't win because the voters wanted him. 3 million more votes for his opponent proves that. His election was the perfect storm, but that doesn't mean he is any where near the president we need. The man was lucky. I doubt he will enjoy the same series of lucky for him events a second time. He' a pathetic clown.

The “Professional Polls” leftist geniuses gave him a 2% chance of winning. What does that say about them? I heard of being lucky, but are they that out of touch of reality?

Since they were judging the possibility of the popular vote, they were correct. Trump got lucky.

Nope. I'm retired. I don't do anything I don't really want to do, and I usually don't start that till noon.

No bullshit I think you’re just tired.
Hey you should start metal detecting it’s fun!!

I’m joking you deserve retirement [emoji1360]

Last edited:

Don't worry about that. I have plenty of hobbies and other things of interest to keep me busier than I thought I would be. Those fish aren't going to catch themselves.

Don't worry about that. I have plenty of hobbies and other things of interest to keep me busier than I thought I would be. Those fish aren't going to catch themselves.

I hear that the speckle trout And the rats are blooming right now down here. Here’s the school of Reds I caught last month on video

Last night's debate was open season on Trump. Whether or not anyone believes his nomination would be best for the Republicans, there is no doubt that the entire GOP is in attack mode to keep him from winning the nomination. Leading Republican Senators have attacked him, and they even drug Romney out to trash him. There is no doubt there is a concerted effort by the GOP to target him. He promised to not run as an independent as long as he was treated fairly, but nobody believes he is receiving the fairness he was promised.
If he is the man he claims to be, it's time for him to quit putting up with their crap and go independent. His association with the GOP is hurting him instead of helping him. As a business man, he's been in this position before, and the only thing for him to do is cut all ties with the GOP. Trump won't lose a single vote by going independent, and it's about time he showed them they can't screw with him and get away with it. Of course, he could just remain where he is and be the laughing stock they are trying to make of him.
you couldn't sound any more desperate if you stuck a "you can do me for $1.91" sign on your head and hung out on a vegas strip corner at 2am.

no one is buying this shit but have fun lookin the fool.

Facts is facts.

Liberals and their stupid prediction's always comes back to bite them.

Lol

Three Modelers Predict Trump Will Be Reelected.

Be assured that the polls will all show Trump losing to whoever the Dem nominee is, the polls will begin to close after labor day and will be very tight by election time with the Democrat shown as the pending winner.

Despite all the scandal-mongering of Democrats, Trump will win reelection in 2020, thanks to the strong economy and incumbent advantages, according to three different election modelers.

The economy invariably ranks among the top issues on the minds of voters in presidential elections. At the moment, it appears to offer President Trump a meaningful tailwind.

But how big is that tailwind? Fortunately, economists have worked hard to develop models for predicting election outcomes, and according to one of the best of these, it should be quite large.

One of the first — and perhaps still the best — of these models was created by Ray Fair, a professor at Yale. He found that the growth rates of gross domestic product and inflation have been the two most important economic predictors — but he also found that incumbency was also an important determinant of presidential election outcomes.

Ray Fair’s model has shown to be incredibly accurate. “In 2008, it predicted that Barack Obama would receive 53.1 percent of the popular vote; his share actually totaled 53.7 percent. In 2012, when Mr. Obama was running for re-election, its final estimate was a vote share of 51.8 percent, just two-tenths of one percent less than what the incumbent president received.” His models also predicted Trump’s victory in 2016, though his popular vote share was 5.5 points lower than what the model predicted. If that’s not enough to convince you that Trump heads into 2020 on solid ground, perhaps the fact that other models are also predicting a Trump victory might convince you.

Mark Zandi, the chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, has looked at 12 models, and Mr. Trump wins in all of them. Donald Luskin of Trend Macrolytics has reached the same conclusion in his examination of the Electoral College.

If there’s anything we learned from 2016 it’s that polls can’t always be trusted. For the majority of the last presidential election, a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton was predicted. Imagine the heads that will explode should Trump win reelection.

Three Modelers Predict Trump Will Be Reelected

Lol

Funny thing, the popular vote is NOT the Presidential Electorate, and, this looks like a state by state projection to me:

5814d65faf0fb.image.jpg

Trump’s your President, I hate libs and he’ll be President for the next 6 years, so deal with it you soft dumb fucks.

Lol

Why would they judge the popular vote, for what reason?

Because it's the only way the liberals could say they won? Even though its not how the election is determined.

Kinda like a football team claiming they won the game because they got the most yards.

Trump’s your President, I hate libs and he’ll be President for the next 6 years, so deal with it you soft dumb fucks.

LOFL ................ thanks for letting US all know U R full of hate. I wasn't doubting the Trumpers were not full of it; hate that is.

Last night's debate was open season on Trump. Whether or not anyone believes his nomination would be best for the Republicans, there is no doubt that the entire GOP is in attack mode to keep him from winning the nomination. Leading Republican Senators have attacked him, and they even drug Romney out to trash him. There is no doubt there is a concerted effort by the GOP to target him. He promised to not run as an independent as long as he was treated fairly, but nobody believes he is receiving the fairness he was promised.
If he is the man he claims to be, it's time for him to quit putting up with their crap and go independent. His association with the GOP is hurting him instead of helping him. As a business man, he's been in this position before, and the only thing for him to do is cut all ties with the GOP. Trump won't lose a single vote by going independent, and it's about time he showed them they can't screw with him and get away with it. Of course, he could just remain where he is and be the laughing stock they are trying to make of him.
Lol

Oh so tasty

Because it's the only way the liberals could say they won? Even though its not how the election is determined.

Kinda like a football team claiming they won the game because they got the most yards.

Well said [emoji631]

Forum List

Back