OK going to start a thread on this what's the problem with trump? he is a fiscal con a social lib

Where is he a fiscal conservative?!

You guys are really delusional. Building and staffing 1200 mile walls , "rebuilding " the military, throwing millions of illegals into jail.

How is any of that fiscally responsible !? It's money pit after money pit.

Did you see any of the 10 trillion dollars in inferstucter that Obama spent?

In fact where did the 10 trillion dollars did Obama spend go?

Oh where oh where did the 10 trillion dollars go?

Yes actually . There were all kinds of road projects wh "recovery act " signs on them.

Stay off those fake news sights .

Fake trees and useless fancy light post on roads that already existed kid.. That doesn't even have a driver license?

Those roads?

Name me moron just one road just one bridge you stupid fuck built with Obama's shovel ready jobs?

Just one..

Don't you have a google machine ?

http://testimony.ost.dot.gov/ARRAcerts/1511/1511_Certification_022410_AL_02.pdf

Enough deflection : how Ian trump a fiscal conservative ?

Me deflect much? I have had a drivers license for over 34years or so drove to all 57 states and again in the past 8years the only thing I seen with Obama's stupid shovel ready jobs was fake trees and light posts.. Ya really want me to show you how inferstucter dropped to nothing under Obama?

Did you see any of the 10 trillion dollars in inferstucter that Obama spent?

In fact where did the 10 trillion dollars did Obama spend go?

Oh where oh where did the 10 trillion dollars go?

Yes actually . There were all kinds of road projects wh "recovery act " signs on them.

Fake trees and useless fancy light post on roads that already existed kid.. That doesn't even have a driver license?

Those roads?

Name me moron just one road just one bridge you stupid fuck built with Obama's shovel ready jobs?

Just one..

Me deflect much? I have had a drivers license for over 34years or so drove to all 57 states and again in the past 8years the only thing I seen with Obama's stupid shovel ready jobs was fake trees and light posts.. Ya really want me to show you how inferstucter dropped to nothing under Obama?
Great story bro !

Who cares . The question is "what makes trump a fiscal conservative " ? The basis of this thread is a bullshit lie. Typical MO of the righties.

Those roads?

Just one..

Great story bro !

Who cares . The question is "what makes trump a fiscal conservative " ? The basis of this thread is a bullshit lie. Typical MO of the righties.

My entire theme of my thread was liberals Are as stupid as the ultra right was about Trump,I knew exactly what he was doing..

But I didn't count on the lefts true colors.. I knew the left were morons but I didn't realize how indocterated they were how power hungry they were..

No matter what you say to the left if you don't have a (D) by your name your the anti christ..
Damn you kids are fucking morons..

Thank god 40 year old plus democrats in Congress figured out Trump

Those roads?

Just one..

Great story bro !

My entire theme of my thread was liberals Are as stupid as the ultra right was about Trump,I knew exactly what he was doing..

But I didn't count on the lefts true colors.. I knew the left were morons but I didn't realize how indocterated they were how power hungry they were..

No matter what you say to the left if you don't have a (D) by your name your the anti christ..
Damn you kids are fucking morons..

Thank god 40 year old plus democrats in Congress figured out Trump

Hey jackass . Read your OP . You call trump a fiscal conservative. But when called on it you can't back it up .

Forum List

Back