OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

...then that would, according to your requirements, satisfy the title being in the father's name. Since Donald didn't pay for it, it can't be Donald's. He would have to pay for it first.

Not if it was given to him as a gift. His father (as owner of said property) is passing such title to his son and that's between father and son--not father and government.

Besides, where did his father get it? Did he pay for it? Did he get it legally?

And even if he did, what are you saying, that any money on which someone paid tax shouldn't ever be taxable again?

Not between family--no.
So if an employer chooses to adopt his employees, they shouldn't pay any taxes?

No because you are earning money working for your employer. My employers son works with us and yes, he gets taxed because he is getting paid to do a job--also known as income.

The way you're talking, a groom should be taxed on the wedding ring he gives his bride. You love the idea of Big Brother watching over our every move between family members so they can intrude and get theirs too!

Most parents work hard so that they can pass the rewards of their labor to their children. The reason we have it so good today is because every generation before us wanted to give the next generation a better life than they had. Today, it's wise for parents to start a college fund for their children before they even talk. But of course leaving this country in the hands of people like you, government would take their share of that money so their education would be limited.

You bitch about those poor people but love Trump for his bankruptcies. Why is that?

Donald Trump never declared bankruptcy. As you well know.

If he had, what difference would that make?
What is their fair share? Wealthy people use more government services than poor people do. How much government money is spent regulation things like the stock market & protecting US corporations? How many poor people use airports & our banking systems?

I am not the one whining. It was you. Man the fuck up & support your own country.

Why should all households not contribute the running of our government?

I'm certainly not rich, not in my description anyway. Yes, when I was working, I used our airports, banking systems, and highways a LOT.

What I did NOT use were any of the 67 programs the federal government has for low-income households. No welfare, food stamps, housing, cell phone, free computers, cut-rate cable and on and on, and on!

How many regulations have been taken off the sweating backs of small business and large business since President Donald Trump?

Allowing corporations to pollute more, provide a less safe work environment, endanger the well being of people. treat their employees worse is really nothing to brag about.

Tearing shit down takes nothing.

Trump used government bankruptcy protection services to the tune of over $1 billion.

Why do you continue to lie?

Donald Trump never declared bankruptcy.

How many fewer new businesses would we have in America today if our Constitution did not demand that it be available? Our founding fathers wanted to do away with the Debtors Prisons popular in Europe at the time. It is a major contributing factor to the greatness of America today.

When you own & run a company & that company files bankruptcy, I have news, you have gone bankrupt.

And yes, you just fucked your creditors out of money.

No, it's not theft. I may feel it's unjust, but it certainly wouldn't be theft. Who is to say the fact that your house is titled to you isn't theft by virtue of the fact that it excludes others from being on that property? Why is the house where you live "your" house other than that it just happens to be titled to you according to the government?

Because I paid for it.
Well, Trump didn't pay for his gifts or his inheritance, so what made any of that "his" and somehow deserving to be exempt from normal income taxation applied to almost all other transactions, like wage income?

If his father paid for it then it's his. HIs father bought it, he paid taxes on it, and he gave it to his family.

I worked for my money. I pay taxes on it. If I pay my neighbor to paint my house, he pays income txes on my money for which I was already taxed.

If I give my kid a million dollars this year, he pays taxes.

Ending the inheritance tax was a billion dollar gift to the Trump family. No wonder he was all for it. It certainly has no stimulus effect, just rich people rewarding themselves on your tax dollar.

You are mistaken.
The annual exclusion applies to gifts to each donee. In other words, if you give each of your children $11,000 in 2002-2005, $12,000 in 2006-2008, $13,000 in 2009-2012 and $14,000 on or after January 1, 2013, the annual exclusion applies to each gift. The annual exclusion for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 is $14,000.

Here's the original exchange, note the only topic I have is Inheritance Tax...

Did I say all those that inherit money are spoiled rich deadbeats? No, but enough are and there's no reason to not tax inheritance.

Any Inheritance Tax that is imposed is a minimum of Double Taxation, in other words it's called stealing...

Below you followed up with your money changing hands excuse...

Money generally gets taxed by income tax whenever it changes hands, like if you use your taxed wages to buy a bagel. The bagel salesman pays tax on his profit. Is that stealing, too?

And here below in bold, italicized and underlined is the full text that you tried to use to support your lie, in the proper perspective, your terrible at this, stick with tiddlywinks...

Your stupid explanation that the money changes hands is the reason of merit to tax it again, I would urge you to remove your head from that pile of shit surrounding it or commit harikari, both will have the same affect...

Right here, dumbass:

Your stupid explanation that the money changes hands is the reason of merit to tax it

That's income taxation in general. That's how income taxation generally works: money gets taxed when it changes hands. That's because money comes in when it changes hands, hence, income. If you think that's stupid, that's a statement against income taxation in general. But I realize someone as stupid as you might be unable to figure it out.

You suck at this, grow up, maybe you should stick to the children boards...

If I get my paycheck & put it in the bank it has been taxed.

If I then hire my neighbor to paint my house & write him a check, he pays income tax on that money with was already taxed.

Your double taxation argument is stupid.

Because I paid for it.
Well, Trump didn't pay for his gifts or his inheritance, so what made any of that "his" and somehow deserving to be exempt from normal income taxation applied to almost all other transactions, like wage income?

If his father paid for it then it's his. HIs father bought it, he paid taxes on it, and he gave it to his family.

I worked for my money. I pay taxes on it. If I pay my neighbor to paint my house, he pays income txes on my money for which I was already taxed.

Ending the inheritance tax was a billion dollar gift to the Trump family. No wonder he was all for it. It certainly has no stimulus effect, just rich people rewarding themselves on your tax dollar.

You are mistaken.
The annual exclusion applies to gifts to each donee. In other words, if you give each of your children $11,000 in 2002-2005, $12,000 in 2006-2008, $13,000 in 2009-2012 and $14,000 on or after January 1, 2013, the annual exclusion applies to each gift. The annual exclusion for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 is $14,000.

Yes, glad you can admit you were mistaken.

Why should the wealthy pay for other adults education?

I know we've been through this over and over again, but you're as thick as they come for a leftist, so let me ask you this:

What is wrong with people paying for their own education to secure a trade? What's stopping them? And don't say money, because our government gives educational loans all the time.

In fall of 1980, I rented my first apartment. At the time, I was fascinated with birds, so I hung a bird feeder on my upstairs back porch.

Spring broke and summer not far behind, I finally met my elderly neighbor. After some small talk, he said "Ray, what you're doing for the birds is a nice thing, but you may be doing them more harm than good. You see, feeding the birds is a good thing in winter because there is no food for them. But if you leave that feeder up year long, the birds will get so dependent on that thing they will forget how to obtain food for themselves. If you move or otherwise become disinterested in feeding them any longer, those birds will die of hunger."

I always remembered those wise words; not because of the birds, but later in life I realized that's what our government does to it's people.

So when you talk about how the GOP doesn't want to pay for adult education, I can hear that old man talking like he was sitting right next to me.
They used to pay for other people's education when America was great in the 40s 50s 60s and 70s... Funny how we're now a wreck of what we used to be and it's getting worse...

Who used to pay?

Can you back that up?
The top rate for the richest was 70 80 90% before Reagan. Reagan brought it down to 50% and gave us the kiss of death of 28% just before he left. They used to use that money to invest in America and Americans. Now we've been falling apart for 35 years, ignorant dupe.

Those taxes were imposed to pay for the world wars.

How much were tax rates before progressives?
The tax rates and corrupt regulation that led to the Great Depression, you mean?

Taxes before the war were 15%. To pay for the WWI they were increased to 67% and 77%. After seven years of "paying for the war", taxes were dropped to 25%.

You say that caused the Great Depression that started four years after taxes were dropped. True or false?

Liberals are highly in favor of helping the middle class and small business

That's so good to hear.
When was the last time Dems gave the middle class and small business a tax cut?
Obama gave the middle class a payroll tax cut in 2009 just as high a percentage as Trump's tax cuts and nothing for the bloated lying cheating GOP rich...

He extended the Bush tax cuts, so he didn't really gave any. Payroll tax cut you're talking about is actually d two percent cut on social security tax, where taxpayers paid 2% less while employer still paid full amount.
It was the middle of a gigantic GOP corrupt economic meltdown, a world depression and a depression for us if we hadn't spent 7 trillion dollars or more, dupe. That's no time for a tax hike on anyone. Yes that payroll tax cut is the same as the middle class will get with this stupid Trump giveaway to himself and the bloated rich. And the GOP kept the payroll tax from being extended...

Mortgage meltdown came from Clinton forcing banks to give "free" mortgages to those who can't pay for them, and Bush continuing with that policy.

How much 2% cut can save to middle class people a year, $1000? It's like winning the lottery, eh soyboy?
Funny how under Bush Worthy low income became anybody with a heartbeat... Fannie and Freddie lost two-thirds of their market share, and buddies of bush Regulators private financial institutions took over the market and gave us a world depression, great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes... They're probably at it again right now.

Who decides what is F&F market share?

You do know why they lost that market share, right?

Did I say all those that inherit money are spoiled rich deadbeats? No, but enough are and there's no reason to not tax inheritance.

Any Inheritance Tax that is imposed is a minimum of Double Taxation, in other words it's called stealing...

Money generally gets taxed by income tax whenever it changes hands, like if you use your taxed wages to buy a bagel. The bagel salesman pays tax on his profit. Is that stealing, too?

And here below in bold, italicized and underlined is the full text that you tried to use to support your lie, in the proper perspective, your terrible at this, stick with tiddlywinks...

Your stupid explanation that the money changes hands is the reason of merit to tax it again, I would urge you to remove your head from that pile of shit surrounding it or commit harikari, both will have the same affect...

Right here, dumbass:

Your stupid explanation that the money changes hands is the reason of merit to tax it

That's income taxation in general. That's how income taxation generally works: money gets taxed when it changes hands. That's because money comes in when it changes hands, hence, income. If you think that's stupid, that's a statement against income taxation in general. But I realize someone as stupid as you might be unable to figure it out.

If I then hire my neighbor to paint my house & write him a check, he pays income tax on that money with was already taxed.

You don't understand the difference between income and gift.

If you hire your neighbor, he is working for you and creating income for himself. If your father has a car, and he buys another one and gives his old car to you, that is a gift and should not be taxed.

Right here, dumbass:

If you hire your neighbor, he is working for you and creating income for himself. If your father has a car, and he buys another one and gives his old car to you, that is a gift and should not be taxed.
Arent the exemptions non taxable for gifts to children capped at 14k for each parent 28 for both?

By getting the fruits of the labor of all the people who worked to build the home and the yacht. The government could have used its money to direct them to construct smaller homes for themselves instead. That way, the workers benefit from their work rather than benefiting some rich, worthless orange fuck like Trump.

You think that government job is to direct what to build, where, how big and with someone else money.

Where are you from originally, Soviet Union or Cuba?

Right here, dumbass:

Arent the exemptions non taxable for gifts to children capped at 14k for each parent 28 for both?

That I'm not sure of. I always paid for my own cars. But if if there is taxation on it, that's completely wrong. Government is getting too involved in our family life.

Right here, dumbass:

That I'm not sure of. I always paid for my own cars. But if if there is taxation on it, that's completely wrong. Government is getting too involved in our family life.
You are allowed 14k from each parent to each child tax free Been doing it under the direction of my CPA for years

By getting the fruits of the labor of all the people who worked to build the home and the yacht. The government could have used its money to direct them to construct smaller homes for themselves instead. That way, the workers benefit from their work rather than benefiting some rich, worthless orange fuck like Trump.

You think that government job is to direct what to build, where, how big and with someone else money.

Where are you from originally, Soviet Union or Cuba?

The government we elect, dipshit.

Who the fuck should decide where to run the pipeline or build that airport

Right here, dumbass:

Income is income. Any pay you have ever received is obviously a gift.

Money generally gets taxed by income tax whenever it changes hands.

So if I buy $100 worth of bagels, he doesn't pay tax on $100?
Only on his profit? What if he breaks even? Money changes hands and isn't taxed.

That $100 is not all income.

Money generally gets taxed by income tax whenever it changes hands.

So if I buy $100 worth of bagels, he doesn't pay tax on $100?
Only on his profit? What if he breaks even? Money changes hands and isn't taxed.

That $100 is not all income.

I agree, the claim that every time money changes hands, it gets taxed, was simplistic and wrong.

Forum List

Back