ok is trying to alienate teachers?

You don't allow parents who have NO CUSTODY orders, by law, into your classroom. The custodial parents, BY LAW, consent to not having their children videotaped or photographed.

So. AGAIN. YOU tell ME how you avoid having those children videotaped when you have a live stream going without greatly decreasing the quality of instruction. GO, genius.
And here you go again making shit up

I specifically said it doesn;t have to be a live stream.

I specifically said that a parent can be required to request a viewing after showing ID, signing an agreement, and be given a single use time limited pass code to watch the video from a secure server

It seems you do need to be watched since you are compulsive liar.

And here you go again making shit up

I specifically said it doesn;t have to be a live stream.

I specifically said that a parent can be required to request a viewing after showing ID, signing an agreement, and be given a single use time limited pass code to watch the video from a secure server

It seems you do need to be watched since you are compulsive liar.

It seems that you're talking about it here, but also you're talking about a live feed still.

It seems that you're talking about it here, but also you're talking about a live feed still.

That post says NOTHING about a live feed.

It seems your reading comprehension is so poor that you have no business teaching anyone anything.

It seems your reading comprehension is so poor that you have no business teaching anyone anything.

So what you're proposing, not very clearly at all, is that a parent make a request to say I want to watch video from 10-11 on this day of this teacher. Then they have to report to the school to see a prepared video of that, in a special secure room during school hours, for which someone has blurred out the faces and responses of all the children with a Special Ed dx, an IEP, a 505 and custodial restrictions. In every single classroom in American right now, that's AT LEAST three children per class of about 20 kids. That's a lowball estimate. Could be half.

Well, you're getting better not demanding a live feed. But who's going to do all that video work for the nutso cuckoo parents who would do that all the time? ETA: Let's not pretend all the parents are saints here. Look around at the general population. Nutso teachers and nutso parents. Yep.

(Of course since the last time you stepped in an elementary school was 1975, you have no idea what an IEP or a 505 is.)

If you folks were smarter--which you are definitely not--you would recruit people to take the copious jobs available in schools right now. Everything from lunch aides to recess aides to classroom aides to paras to guest teachers. Go in there, get PAID to do it, and record on your phone. Just like you've seen on TikTok Twitter and everywhere else, point the camera at the ceiling and catch the bad teacher in the act.

See? Easy. But no, I'm a dummy while you all beat your heads and long to keep 5 year olds in their desks all day in order to stay still for the camera.

I just.....

So what you're proposing, not very clearly at all, is that a parent make a request to say I want to watch video from 10-11 on this day of this teacher. Then they have to report to the school to see a prepared video of that, in a special secure room during school hours, for which someone has blurred out the faces and responses of all the children with a Special Ed dx, an IEP, a 505 and custodial restrictions. In every single classroom in American right now, that's AT LEAST three children per class of about 20 kids. That's a lowball estimate. Could be half.

Well, you're getting better not demanding a live feed. But who's going to do all that video work for the nutso cuckoo parents who would do that all the time? ETA: Let's not pretend all the parents are saints here. Look around at the general population. Nutso teachers and nutso parents. Yep.

(Of course since the last time you stepped in an elementary school was 1975, you have no idea what an IEP or a 505 is.)

It doesn't have to be in a special secured room during school hours.

It could easily be done over the web via a secure connection.

You really have no problem solving skills at all.

I have given you multip[le ways to address all your concerns and it all boils down to the fact that YOU don't want to be recorded while you teach

I already addressed this multiple times

Oh yeah, the super secure top secret room that the parents that cannot come to the classroom due ot work are going to have to go to so they can sit and watch hours upon hours of videos.

How could I have forgotten that :cheers2:

Oh yeah, the super secure top secret room that the parents that cannot come to the classroom due ot work are going to have to go to so they can sit and watch hours upon hours of videos.

How could I have forgotten that :cheers2:
Or just a secure server on a VPN

Like I said you got nothing.

It doesn't have to be a live feed

How many times does this need to be repeated?

Maybe I missed it, but where is the money coming from to wire the school so that the cameras in each room feed into the storage device in the super secure room that the parents will come watch the videos in? Who is going to pay for the persons that will be required to take these video feeds from 100 plus room and categorize them, date them and ensure they are properly stored?

Maybe I missed it, but where is the money coming from to wire the school so that the cameras in each room feed into the storage device in the super secure room that the parents will come watch the videos in? Who is going to pay for the persons that will be required to take these video feeds from 100 plus room and categorize them, date them and ensure they are properly stored?
There are already Ethernet connections all over schools today.

Man a 4th grader is probably more tech savvy than you

Forum List

Back