OK Republicans......Who is the greatest living President?

Ranking the living Presidents

1. Obama: Prevented Depression, Obamacare, Gay Rights, killing bin Laden

2. Clinton: Booming economy, relative peace and prosperity

3. Bush 41: Liberated Kuwait, fall of the Berlin Wall

4. Carter: Economic disaster, Iran Hostages

5. Bush 43: 9-11, Two unnecessary wars, Katrina, Economic collapse

Seems historians agree with my ranking

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

LMAO, who are these historians, left wing college professors? It just show's arrogance to rate a president who is still in office.

If you look at the ratings you will see they are historians rating over decades

But we all know that all historians ove all time hate Republicans. They conspire with scientists to make Republican policies look bad

Over decades, really? How many decades are they considering for your dear leader?

Depends on the President and how long he has been out of office.....don't you think?

Take Reagan for instance. Everyone thought he was a great President when he left office. But now that we have seen the impact of his policies in destroying the middle class and leading us into debt, his Presidential rankings are dropping

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

LMAO, who are these historians, left wing college professors? It just show's arrogance to rate a president who is still in office.

But we all know that all historians ove all time hate Republicans. They conspire with scientists to make Republican policies look bad

Over decades, really? How many decades are they considering for your dear leader?

Depends on the President and how long he has been out of office.....don't you think?

Take Reagan for instance. Everyone thought he was a great President when he left office. But now that we have seen the impact of his policies in destroying the middle class and leading us into debt, his Presidential rankings are dropping

revisionist history can do amazing things. Makes you wonder what really happened to Caesar on the ides of march.

Greatest living president. Bush 41. Didn't do anything very great, but didn't screw up anything either.

Greatest dead president. Jefferson

Worst living president. Obama

Worst dead president. FDR in a tie with Carter.

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Nice tap dance, care to actually answer the question?

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

winger and jake (his sock) don't answer questions, their role here is to post dem/lib talking points.

You are welcome to compare any other living Presidents accomplishments to Obamas

He's dead last

OK, If Obama is dead last on your list

Provide the accomplishments of the others that place them above Obama

I have little interest in your loonery, Obama is a disaster...just as many of said he would be. You're just too stupid to see it. Hence why you're an Obamabot

Hell, without Obama,we'd still be involved in TWO wars, thousands more maimed or dead soldiers would be coming home; GM and Chrysler would not exist, and our credit rating would be irretrievable. There is lots more but why would I waste my time trying to convince an idiot!

Wipe that "O" ring from around your mouth

I don't suck or swallow but apparently you do both! You don't leave "O" rings but your turds are pearly.

He's dead last

OK, If Obama is dead last on your list

Provide the accomplishments of the others that place them above Obama

I have little interest in your loonery, Obama is a disaster...just as many of said he would be. You're just too stupid to see it. Hence why you're an Obamabot

Hell, without Obama,we'd still be involved in TWO wars, thousands more maimed or dead soldiers would be coming home; GM and Chrysler would not exist, and our credit rating would be irretrievable. There is lots more but why would I waste my time trying to convince an idiot!

Wipe that "O" ring from around your mouth

I don't suck or swallow but apparently you do both! You don't leave "O" rings but your turds are pearly.

Yawn...<hands you a Kleenex> Pats you on the head, run along now and stop bothering me

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Answered

How are you able to do any of that with your head stuck up a dead man's ass ( Ray-gun}.

LIAR!

Greatest living president. Bush 41. Didn't do anything very great, but didn't screw up anything either.

At least you try. Most other conservatives will not even attempt it

Your answers are laughable....but at least you tried

whch one is laughable and why. I can't wait for your pearls of wisdom on this one.

whch one is laughable and why. I can't wait for your pearls of wisdom on this one.

Most laughable?

That FDR is anywhere near the worst president and that Carter is dead

Answered

Bullshit!

What's your agenda this time?
You could start by answering the question........your candidates can't
You first.
Let's see..

Stopped an economic depression
Saved the auto companies
Enacted the first ever universal healthcare system
Repealed DADT
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Have to go with Obama, wouldn't you agree?
no.....ill go with Clinton....the guy at least had some leadership qualities,something these last 2 lack in abundance....

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

and that same thing can happen to Obama......dont you think?.....

This question stumps Republican 2016ers - CNNPolitics.com

Seems like the greatest living President is dead

Obviously the greatest president of my lifetime is Ronald Reagan," said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"I'll leave that to the people to decide," said Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, which is his guaranteed go-to line for questions he doesn't want to answer. "Certainly the greatest president of recent generations was Ronald Reagan."

"I was a big fan, a very big fan of Ronald Reagan," real estate mogul Donald Trumpsaid.

That might explain why former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ignored the question completely, walked away and hooted, "Bye y'aaaaall" on his way out.

Or why Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon, paused for several seconds before he just gave up. "I don't know," he said.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum gets partial credit for threading the needle: "Probably a Bush," he said, and then escaped up a wheelchair ramp.

There is nothing great about any of the five living presidents.

I guess HW is a smidgen better than the others, but still no prize.

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Don't bet on it, academia is so saturated by the left that the dear leader will never get an objective rating.

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Yup....he could be rated much higher too if Obamacare becomes an integral part of society

Forum List

Back