OK Republicans......Who is the greatest living President?

This question stumps Republican 2016ers - CNNPolitics.com

Seems like the greatest living President is dead

Obviously the greatest president of my lifetime is Ronald Reagan," said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"I'll leave that to the people to decide," said Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, which is his guaranteed go-to line for questions he doesn't want to answer. "Certainly the greatest president of recent generations was Ronald Reagan."

"I was a big fan, a very big fan of Ronald Reagan," real estate mogul Donald Trumpsaid.

That might explain why former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ignored the question completely, walked away and hooted, "Bye y'aaaaall" on his way out.

Or why Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon, paused for several seconds before he just gave up. "I don't know," he said.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum gets partial credit for threading the needle: "Probably a Bush," he said, and then escaped up a wheelchair ramp.

There is nothing great about any of the five living presidents.

I guess HW is a smidgen better than the others, but still no prize.

What do you have against Bush 41....I thought he was a great man

LMAO, who are these historians, left wing college professors? It just show's arrogance to rate a president who is still in office.

If you look at the ratings you will see they are historians rating over decades

But we all know that all historians ove all time hate Republicans. They conspire with scientists to make Republican policies look bad

Over decades, really? How many decades are they considering for your dear leader?

Depends on the President and how long he has been out of office.....don't you think?

Take Reagan for instance. Everyone thought he was a great President when he left office. But now that we have seen the impact of his policies in destroying the middle class and leading us into debt, his Presidential rankings are dropping
and that same thing can happen to Obama......dont you think?.....

Yup....he could be rated much higher too if Obamacare becomes an integral part of society

Obamacare is an unmitigated disaster... but of course, that's success in leftwing lala land.

But we all know that all historians ove all time hate Republicans. They conspire with scientists to make Republican policies look bad

Over decades, really? How many decades are they considering for your dear leader?

Depends on the President and how long he has been out of office.....don't you think?

Take Reagan for instance. Everyone thought he was a great President when he left office. But now that we have seen the impact of his policies in destroying the middle class and leading us into debt, his Presidential rankings are dropping

Yup....he could be rated much higher too if Obamacare becomes an integral part of society

Obamacare is an unmitigated disaster... but of course, that's success in leftwing lala land.

Get your terminology correct

The official GOP position is that Obamacare is a "Trainwreck"

Was bin Laden killed under the order of President Obama, or do you want us all to clap our hands and repeat "I believe!" Just like in Peter Pan?
You're shittin' me! You think that little weak ass piece of shit Obama located, zeroed in and ordered the Seals to kill him upon his direct orders? Bull fricking shit...Obama just happened to be president when the good doctor in Pakistan, who is NOW IN PRISON informed our military where the SoB was LIVING.

I believe Obama was a frigging spectator on closed circuit TV...one of his MANY PHOTO OPs.

Was bin Laden killed under the order of President Obama, or do you want us all to clap our hands and repeat "I believe!" Just like in Peter Pan?
You're shittin' me! You think that little weak ass piece of shit Obama located, zeroed in and ordered the Seals to kill him upon his direct orders? Bull fricking shit...Obama just happened to be president when the good doctor in Pakistan, who is NOW IN PRISON informed our military where the SoB was LIVING.

I believe Obama was a frigging spectator on closed circuit TV...one of his MANY PHOTO OPs.

Obama gave the orders

The mission was his baby. If it failed (and it nearly did) any deaths would have been on his head

Obama gave the orders

The mission was his baby. If it failed (and it nearly did) any deaths would have been on his head

People say he froze up and Jarrett gave the order.

Obama gave the orders

Sure they do.......Fox News tell you to say that?

Obama gave the orders

You'll swallow anything, won't you?

Obama gave the orders

You need to get out more, maggot. Try actually looking at both sides and you won't look like an Obama Zombie.

Anything to diminish Obama's legacy. Had Bush killed bin Laden, the rabid partisans would cite that as one of the major accomplishments of his administration.

Obama gave the orders

You'll swallow anything, won't you?

I shudder to think what's he's swallowed

Bush 1
This question stumps Republican 2016ers - CNNPolitics.com

Seems like the greatest living President is dead

Obviously the greatest president of my lifetime is Ronald Reagan," said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"I'll leave that to the people to decide," said Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, which is his guaranteed go-to line for questions he doesn't want to answer. "Certainly the greatest president of recent generations was Ronald Reagan."

"I was a big fan, a very big fan of Ronald Reagan," real estate mogul Donald Trumpsaid.

That might explain why former Texas Gov. Rick Perry ignored the question completely, walked away and hooted, "Bye y'aaaaall" on his way out.

Or why Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon, paused for several seconds before he just gave up. "I don't know," he said.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum gets partial credit for threading the needle: "Probably a Bush," he said, and then escaped up a wheelchair ramp.

Obama gave the orders

You need to get out more, maggot. Try actually looking at both sides and you won't look like an Obama Zombie.

Did FoxNews teach you how Bush "froze" on 9-11?

628x471.jpg

Obama gave the orders

Did FoxNews teach you how Bush "froze" on 9-11?

Ah the trusty BBBBUUUUUUUU BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!! You leftist assholes are so predictable

Anything to diminish Obama's legacy. Had Bush killed bin Laden, the rabid partisans would cite that as one of the major accomplishments of his administration.

It would have been

But Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq

Obama is the worst president in history, living or dead.
Aww SJ, I thought you were conservative.

Sorry, Pubic hair, but I'm not gonna waste 10 minutes of my time listening to liberals spew their propaganda.

You are a hypocrite Slurp Jocky.

You certainly had time for that "liberal" Ray-gun but NONE for the more conservative Obama!

NONE for bullshit that some idiot dug up to try to convince me that somehow I must not have noticed that Obama the communist is really a conservative. Give me a f*ing break.

LMAO, who are these historians, left wing college professors? It just show's arrogance to rate a president who is still in office.

that will depend on how successful it is.....not everyone is happy with what they have now compared to what they had....

Forum List

Back