OK Republicans......Who is the greatest living President?

What I can't figure out is why Republicans are unwilling to discuss modern history and the impact that Presidents played in it

What I can't figure out is why Republicans are unwilling to discuss modern history and the impact that Presidents played in it

You mean they won't discuss it on your terms, get over yourself.

Show me which of the Republican candidates were willing to discuss it at all. Are Republicans incapable of discussing any political history after Reagan?

Show me which of the Republican candidates were willing to discuss it at all. Are Republicans incapable of discussing any political history after Reagan?

You dumb ass, if you read your own OP, the people you named were going from one place to another when they were asked the question, do you really expect them to stop and discuss a really stupid question?

You dumb ass, if you read your own OP, the people you named were going from one place to another when they were asked the question, do you really expect them to stop and discuss a really stupid question?

What is "stupid" about the question?

How is it not relevant to know which modern Presidents a candidate admires and why? Republicans seem perfectly willing to discuss founding fathers from 200 years ago but refuse to discuss Presidents in the last 25 years

What is "stupid" about the question?

How is it not relevant to know which modern Presidents a candidate admires and why? Republicans seem perfectly willing to discuss founding fathers from 200 years ago but refuse to discuss Presidents in the last 25 years

Why do you assume they should admire any of them? Just because you've worn out your knee pads kissing your dear leaders ass, doesn't mean everyone does.

Ranking the living Presidents

1. Obama: Prevented Depression, Obamacare, Gay Rights, killing bin Laden

2. Clinton: Booming economy, relative peace and prosperity

3. Bush 41: Liberated Kuwait, fall of the Berlin Wall

4. Carter: Economic disaster, Iran Hostages

5. Bush 43: 9-11, Two unnecessary wars, Katrina, Economic collapse

Seems historians agree with my ranking

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Let's see..

Stopped an economic depression
Saved the auto companies
Enacted the first ever universal healthcare system
Repealed DADT
Killed bin Laden
Recognized Cuba

Have to go with Obama, wouldn't you agree?

You have an Obama poster above your bed, don't you?

You are welcome to compare any other living Presidents accomplishments to Obamas

He's dead last

OK, If Obama is dead last on your list

Provide the accomplishments of the others that place them above Obama

I have little interest in your loonery, Obama is a disaster...just as many of said he would be. You're just too stupid to see it. Hence why you're an Obamabot

Hell, without Obama,we'd still be involved in TWO wars, thousands more maimed or dead soldiers would be coming home; GM and Chrysler would not exist, and our credit rating would be irretrievable. There is lots more but why would I waste my time trying to convince an idiot!

You have an Obama poster above your bed, don't you?

You are welcome to compare any other living Presidents accomplishments to Obamas

He's dead last

OK, If Obama is dead last on your list

Provide the accomplishments of the others that place them above Obama

I have little interest in your loonery, Obama is a disaster...just as many of said he would be. You're just too stupid to see it. Hence why you're an Obamabot

Hell, without Obama,we'd still be involved in TWO wars, thousands more maimed or dead soldiers would be coming home; GM and Chrysler would not exist, and our credit rating would be irretrievable. There is lots more but why would I waste my time trying to convince an idiot!

Wipe that "O" ring from around your mouth

That's a joke. Number one rating the top living presidents is stupid to begin with, this isn't sports where we rate everyone in every category for fun. If you had to rate them Obozo comes in last for his horrendous foreign policy, dividing America, running up the national debt, Obamacare, and being the biggest lyer we've had in the white house.

Last edited:

That's a joke. Number one rating the top living presidents is stupid to begin with, this isn't sports we rate every category for fun. If you had to rate them Obozo comes in last for his horrendous foreign policy, dividing America, running up the national debt, Obamacare, and being the biggest lyer we've had in the white house.

That about sums it up

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

LMAO, who are these historians, left wing college professors? It just show's arrogance to rate a president who is still in office.

Clinton was the best of the living Democrat Presidents.
Bush SR was the best of the living Republican Presidents.
Comparing a democrat to a republican.. meh

Greatest GOPer living? Nixon, he's only resting, never count him out.
30sc0fc.jpg

Miss me yet?

That's a joke. Number one rating the top living presidents is stupid to begin with, this isn't sports where we rate everyone in every category for fun. If you had to rate them Obozo comes in last for his horrendous foreign policy, dividing America, running up the national debt, Obamacare, and being the biggest lyer we've had in the white house.

I gave my rankings and reasons

Give your own and we can talk....otherwise, your opinion is worthless

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

LMAO, who are these historians, left wing college professors? It just show's arrogance to rate a president who is still in office.

If you look at the ratings you will see they are historians rating over decades

But we all know that all historians ove all time hate Republicans. They conspire with scientists to make Republican policies look bad

Obama- 14
Clinton- 18
Bush 41- 22
Carter- 27
Bush 43- 36

If you look at the ratings you will see they are historians rating over decades

But we all know that all historians ove all time hate Republicans. They conspire with scientists to make Republican policies look bad

Over decades, really? How many decades are they considering for your dear leader?

Forum List

Back